MLT1 (More Layers than One) 3...

By CrazyPens

To Love her would be an honest mistake. πŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ "A Crazy Pens Productions" Written By... More

Part 1- The Present
Part 1- I See Bitchez
Part 1-Guest's House Sierra POV
Part 1- My Story, Not Yours..
Part 1- Affairs
Part 1- Trusting & Careful
Part 1- Crazy or Goon
Part 1- Been Around.. excerpt
Part 1- Nothing Free
Part 1- Maybe Crazy
Part 2- Mind Fuxks
Part 2... Ladonna POV
Part 2 -Overdose Death Pt. 2
Part 2- Awaken
Part 2-Gone To More Than This
Part 2- California Careful
Part 2- Find Her Truth
Part 2- Stand By Boys
Part 2.. Narrated
Part 3- Competition Will
Part 3- Sold It
Part 3- Secrets Live
Part 3- Narrated
Part 3- True 2 It
Part 3- Bad Karma Girl Bry POV
Part 3-Strangers
Part 3 Amber's Side
Part 3- Abandoned SZA POV
Part 3- Temporary.. Amb POV
Part 3-View ..Anthony POV
Part 3- Not Love
Part 3 -Cam .. Amb POV
Part 3- Don't... Sierra POV
Authors notes to my fans you Made it
Part 3.. Get Out
Part 3- Double Takes
Part 3 - Baby or Life
Part 3- My Moment
Part 3- Sierra
Poem she Wrote
The Session
Remember Me
You See Me

Part 2- Time Elapsed

6 1 0
By CrazyPens

It was just weighing on Amber that while married to Anthony he thought of her as a pretty, drama queen, cooked and fucked him good but definitely someone who would take him cheating.

Singing to him, he knew she wanted to be in the studio. Instead he just moved her further away from her home, and that hindered her. She met Gin, and people like him. Already suffering from Anxiety she was prone to no sleep and drug addiction while still having a good sense of things related to life.

Tired is what she had become living with him. The overdose was a mistake. Anthony knew it, but chose to never live it down. That was the worst you could do to her. Forever hold her to something you knew about her. Amber hated that. She hated to be called a lie. Anything she wasn't. Her ride home right now, just brought the memories. Escaping from the hospital. Her friend let the door swing open. She remembers now as if it matters the cold.

Breathing heavy heavier and falling out. She screamed out No, I won't die out in the yard of these Palms. Not today. She got up. She reached the end of the street, the end of the wooded Valley. Stuck, she continued driving but every now and then looking up.
Thanking God. The doctor was waiting in the car, he said I knew you would need a ride. Nobody gets outta here. Oh so why did you let me go through with this, Amber said to him. He explained the cold would wear off the drugs. And to not be seen doing the very foolish shit he was doing right now. Amber got in. Where are we going he asked her. I don't know where are you taking me.

Brrrrrrr hoooonk watch it crazy Bitch.
A driver of a huge truck yelled just now as Amber almost skid off the wrong thinking and driving. Amber looked up. She stopped the car to breathe. Wow, I just missed being dead Amber said.

She started the car back up. Amber knew she better pay attention to the road, and a little less to her feelings, memories, and sagas.
It was more at stake than just her. Wow, Amber had no friends well she did but she just couldn't talk to them now. It's been a while even though she was sure the love is real. Still she stayed away. It was more for her to prove now. A lot more.

Victorious is how she should be feeling, her own lioness proved more than any nigga or male species around her. Amber felt seeing it all was not enough. She wanted to see the world with these twins. No one knew about except Wendy. Amber thought the line should be darker. But she was satisfied with seeing the two lines one bold and the other not. Hyping up the daddy's head, but it is the truth. God blesses all seeds planted in love. Even if they barely spoke, and only had a great sex ship. Not a relatively great relationship. He loved her, but didn't know how.

Speaking of the father in question to be. He would snap If he saw her next to someone. So why is it he did what he wanted to do. Amber walked inside of her home, and even knowing the twins were inside of her poured a glass of wine. What would it hurt.

Hopefully they had sense enough to survive. Her body was full of pain anyway. Only wanting her baby daddy's dick. But Bry, is that man. The one she can't let go for nothing. Not even these unborn kids dad.

His dick was good, but dependable not so much. Credibility wasn't all that from what she had observed.
Beyonce was playing Pray You Catch Me. Amber sang along.
Pray you catch me. Numb to every thing. Bry left clues around the house, she thought he wasn't going to be there any time soon.

Her wine was good. So good she went out back, no one around her nice home. Man she sighed, at how she owed Bry, owed him a lot of time if nothing else. Where would she get it. Her next song had to be now or never. It had always been now, or never.

Amber laid for about ten minutes basking in the grass, until the song hit her. It hit her and this was going to go through the roof.

All this money invested. She had better make it good or not at all.
Bry called, her phone was announcing it aloud through her earpiece. Call from the man. Call from the man.

Hello. Amber answered it. Blinking walking inside.
Soon as she walked in a dress sat on top of the table.
He spoke up. What you doing? Nothing much. What about you?
Amber replied. Staring at the dress. She knew it had to have already been in the there. The way she came back in wasn't the way she went out. Bry said, I'm not sure what I'm doing. But hey I know it's all good though. Tell me something good. Bry told Amber. She was savvy enough to say. I miss you that's all.

Oh yea. Bry smiled through the phone sounding close by. She looked around the house. You've been here and gone. Amber said.
Yea, you like it? I left some things. Bry announced.

Yea I see. Thank you. Why didn't you stay?

She knew better but hoped he had no clue.

Bry said, I just need to handle some things. You know get some things out of the way. That's all. How are you?

I'm good. Lol, Amber laughed, and he wasn't doing the same.
Bry wondered, would she tell him anything important.

But, she said.... Bry I got a hit. Real talk. If they loved What do they want... Man this one is a good idea for all the people in love loving someone else. Bry coughed, and said to Amber his take.

We can do that what's it called?

It's called Can't Help It. Amber said rolling the green that he left.

Getting down to it, I'll be there tomorrow, and we can get it done. I got one for you too. Somebody special sent it to you.

Amber was excited to hear it. Who who who sent it. Tell me.

Just wait and see. Hey Amber I love you alright. We'll talk.

Okay. Amber said. She never felt that he meant that to where he was going to prove it. I'm not sure why Amber couldn't tell that he was on her trail, and her side, on her top, and didn't plan on being on bottom. Just because he wasn't there to give her attention all the time. She cheated. When she cheated he knew.

Amber failed to mention the driver, but as she walked inside of her room. There was a note located on the night stand.

It read, Amber your new driver is a lady named May. This is her number, and call her to give your schedule. Aye, don't trip its all good. Amber started to wonder now. Is Miles okay. Bry was not the guy that hid his actions related to her and her life.

Amber sat down looked at the note again after stripping down to her bra and jeans, a pair of footie socks and total silence. She inhaled her joint finally, and said. This man is clever. His ass is gone. What the hell do I do to these men. Shit. Inhales.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 573 25
Hannah, that's my name. That's me. The girl that no one really pays attention to. The girls who's mother is on drugs and a father she has never met...
4.8K 173 18
Second part of Trouble (Read my first book to understand this one) Awesome cover made by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/IlliteratePanda
20.4K 157 61
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2011 interviews.
6.4K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...