Hold On (S.M.)✔

Από -shininglynx

When Shawn decides to take a break from his career and finish a year of high school back home, his thought of... Περισσότερα

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I FT T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
Cover Contest!
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
Epilogue

T H I R T Y S I X

1.2K 35 15
Από -shininglynx

Annabeth:

Muffins was off peeing somewhere probably and here I was, standing over a cliff that lead into a lake. If my family died in the water, and I should've died in the water, the I should die in the water.

I looked over the edge, it looked like a long way down but the force would probably knock me out, then I would just drown. Just thinking about it scared me, but Nancy didn't want me dead, she wanted me ruined. So if I die, I ruin her plan and put myself out of so much misery.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my legs were all jiggly, but I knew this was the right choice, even though my heart told me no. I shook my head, Annabeth this was for the great or good, you were meant to die on the first time, you have a second chance now...

Take it.

I heard several rustles behind me and I turned my body and saw Muffins stand up to bark. Who was here? Dante came out of the small thicket, seeing me this close to the edge made his facial expression change from confused to terrified.

"Annabeth no-"

"Bye Dante.. I love you" I said, feeling bad that he had to watch this

And I leaned back and fell. And just like I predicted. The force of the height knocked me out

And all I saw black..

~*~

Dante:

After that video was released and I left Annabeth all alone I felt bad... I had pushed her away because of a dumb video... Some time after the last bell rang I rewatched it..

And that's when I realized, Max has a small birthmark she hides on the back of her neck.. And in a part of the video when "Annabeth" was throwing up in a toilet, the birthmark was visible on her neck...

So "Annabeth" the slut, the drunkie, the crazy partier wasn't Annabeth at all! It was Max! I had shunned away my best friend, because I watched a stupid prank video?! And that's when it hit me!

*Flashback*

I was in my room doing homework when my phone rang. It was Annabeth! Its been a long time since I saw her, it was now the beginning of the year and school had started up again.

"Annabeth! Hey girl what's up?" I asked, her phone call making my day

"Oh my god Dante you wont believe this!" She had a panic in her voice

"What? What happened?"

"Well it was Max and Is switch day-"

"Wait it's the 15th of January already?"

"Yeah it is well Max literally just ruined my life disguised as me..."

"Oh gods what did she do?"

"Well she-"

Suddenly my room door busted open and my mom came in sobbing.

"Hold on Annabeth, ill call you back"

I hung up the phone and my mom fell into my arms, sobbing and I didn't know why.

"D-Dante, its your father" she stuttered in between sobs

My breathing hitched, she was crying and it had to do with Dad...

"Hes gone! He got in an accident at work, hes gone"

*Flashback over*

I shook my head at the extra memory I had of that day. This was video of the day Max had switched places with Annabeth last year! I immediately asked mom to drop me off at Georgia's house. When I got there the front door was wide open and there were tire marks leading from a puddle and down the driveway, following paw marks.

Something was wrong... The door was left open. I was suddenly filled with panic and ran around the corner, following the tracks until they stopped. I looked up and saw Annabeth cutting the corner with Muffins.

I had an energy and rushed forward, running as fast as I could. I couldn't catch up though, she continued until we were in the city and I lost her. Where did she go?! I spent the next five minutes looking for any trace of her when I found her wheel chair in the grass before entering a thicket that led to the lake Shawn and I swam in last summer.

I dashed into the woodsy area, finding the path she had taken. I worried even more and more. What was she doing so far away from home? I tripped over a stick but caught myself. I heard Muffins bark and I knew I was close. I struggled out of the shrub into the open, still very confused

Then there she was, standing at the edge of the cliff. Her skin was pale, her eyes looked hollow from how weak she really was. And I automatically knew what she was thinking. To jump, and drown.

"Annabeth no-" I began before I saw her eyes begin to tear up as she spoke

"Bye Dante.. I love you" and she leaned back and fell

I immediately threw everything in my hands, my jacket and my shirt before diving into the water after her.

It was dark and freezing, I could see Anna's limp body begin to sink to the empty bottom. I kicked my legs and moved my arms swimming down after her, I could feel my air running out. But I did it. I grabbed Anna's shirt and pulled her light body up to me.

I swam us both up, my eyes and lungs exploding due to air defiance. I made sure to keep her above water, swimming towards the shore. After immediately laying Annabeth down on the beach of the lake, I grabbed my phone. Thank god there's such thing as a water proof case.

I called 911 while I gave Annabeth CPR. Se was moving, her chest I mean. She looked colorless.. She looked dead. It scared me to think that way.

"Annabeth please.. Please don't leave" I began to cry, realizing my efforts were worthless.

She was gone.

Muffins was suddenly by my side. She began to whine, she didn't know what was going on... She didn't understand.. Muffins will never be walked by Annabeth again. She wont be able to crawl into her arms and warm her up...

I began to cry and cry, my phone lying in the sand. Muffins curled up in Annabeth's limp arm, whining and crying. She understood. She watched it all happen.

I heard the ambulance. Suddenly Annabeth began to cough. Water flowed out of her mouth and Immediately lifted her head so it wouldn't go back in. By this time there were already paramedics, and among them was Georgia. She began to cry as she lifted up Annabeth body, trying to keep her alive.

I jumped into the back of the ambulance. Luckily, they let Muffins jump in. I held Annabeth's hand tight. She wasn't gone... She wasn't gone... She's here. She's right here.

I had to make a phone. Call...

SHAWN PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE!!!

~*~

Shawn:

I rushed into the hospital. No, she wasn't gone. She couldn't be. I didn't let Dante explain what had happened. I just ran. I knew why she did it... It was Nancy's bullying... It was my lash out at her...

It was the torture she would receive later. I was told she was in the ICU. It was this bad huh? I wiped the tears as I ran, I couldn't wait for the elevator so I used the stairs. She had to be okay, tell me she wasn't gone... Tell me I could hold her in my arms again...

I barged into her room. Dante was shirtless with a stress blanket wrapped around him. Georgia was in her paramedic suit and Gloria.. Gloria was sobbing in a corner.

My eyes trailed to Annabeth's bed. Her chest was rising... Thank god, she was alive! I rushed to her bedside and grabbed her hand, it was cold. Her skin was pale, and I felt the whole world around me pause. All I heard was the beep, beep, beep of the heart monitor.

Annabeth suddenly moved her head and my tears stopped flowing, I just looked up. Her eyes opened and I was met with her cold, hurt eyes.

"I'm sorry Shawn" she croaked

"Don't be"

~*~

Half of your are probably crying... Don't! Annabeth's fine! See? So Shawnabeth isn't over! Chill! Now... I need sleep... Good night!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

It Started With A Wrong Number ✯ Από Ice

Εφηβική Φαντασία

52.2K 2.6K 24
BOYXBOY | DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAINBOWS 🏳️‍🌈 TRIGGER WARNING: Suicidal thoughts and cutting. You have been warned. Skye Vernoy is the quiet...
8K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
62.1K 1.9K 22
He keeps silent for some seconds then he looks at me and he gets closer before he whispers in my ear " Princess why do you hate me so much ? " Lisa...
candyapple {book 1} Από solis marie

Εφηβική Φαντασία

373 64 17
*completed but in editing* Theodosia Beck is a 16-year-old girl living in Fort Pierrewin, Alberta. Joshua Clark is a 17-year-old British boy with a g...