Secrets Of Spring | Shigatsu...

By cheldd

(IN THE PROCESS OF RE-EDITING, 🖋️ indicates the current chapter that is being revised) "Everyone has a story... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
RIP
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
Announcement!

043

365 24 0
By cheldd

Maika

"Ayako," A voice behind me calls out. Before turning around, I can see Ayako's eyes widening and fear being struck upon her. That is when I turn so see who is standing behind me.

A man that looks like he's in his late-twenties stands before both of us. His features look exactly like Ayako's except a male version of her.

"B-brother... What're you doing here?" Ayako stammers.

"I knew you would be fooling around again just because mother and father are busy with work. How many times do I have to boss you around and to focus on your studies?" He questions Ayako in a strict tone.

"I'm not fooling around Akio.. I-"

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I interrupt. I guess I unintentionally sounded rude, so the man named Akio glares at me.

"I'm Ayako's older brother, Suzuki Akio." He introduces himself. "I apologize if Ayako wasted your time with this hobby of hers."

"Brother! I'm-"

"You should be studying, not wasting your time like this. Just because mother and father are busy with their jobs doesn't mean you can waste your time like this." Akio raises his voice at her and Ayako steps back.

"'Waste your time?' Did you see Ayako on that stage, giving her best performance? Ayako isn't at your command, even if she is younger than you. She has her own life to live and she can do this without you yelling at her, making her feel like she's making a mistake, which she isn't."

Akio stares at me in disbelief and disgust. "Well then, Ayako, I'll be leaving now." He turns and leaves us alone.

"M-Maika... I can't believe you just did that.." Ayako stutters.

"Of course, you don't have to follow Akio's demands. If you have a rough time with him, I'll always be here."

Always? Maybe, maybe not. I hope I will be though...

♪ ♪ ♪

I'm back~~ but I'm sick :'( I saw RENT today and right before I felt like throwing up which wasn't​ good...

Rachel✍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
86 20 5
Your friend Mari drags you to the Spring Nationals so that you could cheer for some of your volleyball friends. You see Itachiyama play, and you imme...
15.3K 530 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
61.6K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...