The Mental Ninja (Naruto FanF...

aIive_ által

Saiko is mental. A legit mental case. Yet, the Hokage has decided that she is capable of becoming a ninja, af... Több

The Mental Ninja (Naruto FanFiction)
Chapter 1: Fifty Shades Of Idiots.
Chapter 2: Stay Strong, Killjoy.
Chapter 3- Where Did She Go?
Chapter 4- The Promises You Cannot Keep Are The Best
Chapter 5- I spilled the milk... YOU KILLED US ALL
Chapter 6- Shattered Pieces Of Glass.
Chapter 7- Luck Is Not Up To You
Chapter... What is it? 8? - Mah
Chapter 9- Best of Dreams, Angel
Chapter 11- Hey, I'm Special Too, Ya Know.
Chapter... Uh, Ahem- Fire (Part I)
Chapter 13- Fire (Part II)
Chapter 14(?)- Back At Konoha...
Chapter 15- You're Hot Then You're Cold, Red Hair is Sexy, Gaara Marry Me
Chapter 16- A Day Off + Intresting Meeting
NOT A CHAPPY, I REPEAT! NOT A CHAPPY.
Chapter 17- No, Man, You Don't Get It
Chapter 18- Whoops.
Chapter 19- AIN'T LEAVING HOME TELL THE WORLD I AIN'T LEAVING HOME
Chapter 20- WELL TO THAT I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT YEAHHHH
Chapter IDGAF- We're Off To See The Ninja, The Wonderful Ninja of The Loo
Chapter 22(?)- BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE WE BEGAN
Surprise, surprise: I Lost Count.
Chapter 23 (maybe)- wut
Chapter whatever- Saiko is Back.

Chapter 10- GIMME SEXY COW!

5.4K 285 165
aIive_ által

"TORA-CHAN!" The fat lady cried, squeezing the cat to her Double double D chest. Saiko glanced down to hers.

Now, that's depressing.

"Saku-chii," Saiko hugged her shoulder, "I want big boobs."

"Saiko!" The Hokage lectured.

"What?" She said, voice sad. "I want boobs!"

"Here's an idea; start eating." Grey said, entering the scene.

"Sup Grey!" Saiko highfived him, and he dead-panned.

"Gotcha." He took out a bag, and Saiko saw blades. Half- dozen. Her eyes widen. "Guess where I found them."

"No idea," she replied, eyes still wide.

"Can I take a guess?" Kakashi asked.

"Are you all against me?" She asked, tone whining, but she had a serious meaning behind it.

"No, and the second you'll start seeing it, everything will get better."

"It won't get better," Saiko grumbled, "and since when do you not give a shit about my privacy?"

"Since I found out you're still cutting. I thought we're over it." Sakura glanced at her red- haired team mate, as Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

Naruto was in ignorance, cutting what? Surely not herself...

"What exactly made you think that? I'm a liar."

"The fact that you gave me a razor the other day," Kakashi admitted, half- sheepishly.

"God, you are all against me!"

"Saiko-" the Hokage started.

"No, this is bullshit." She cut him off, dragging Gray after her. "six years in the hospital- I'm still suicidal. Ninja- sure as hell helping!" She said sarcastically, "Oh, and let us not forget-"

"SAIKO!" Grey snapped at her. "That's enough."

"Sure as hell," she grinned in a way that worried Grey.

"Hello!" A drunk man swayed calling them, "is this the Hokage's office?"

"Uh, yes." Grey replied, hesitant.

"ENTER!" The Hokage's voice boomed, and the drunken man stumbled in.

"What's going on...?" Saiko asked, confused.

"WE'VE GOT A MISSION!" Naruto highfived her, "A REAL ONE!"

"Ehehehe, great," Saiko said nervously.

----

Sakura filled Saiko in with the details, looking at her as though she is fragile.

"Am I allowed?" She turned to Kakashi.

"Yes." He said, glancing up from his book. "Although I was sure you'd fight for staying here."

"Yeah, what's better than emergency meeting with five psychologist and a shrink?" She said sarcastically.

"You sound like such a happy person," he said mockingly, as Sakura departed from them. "Wonder what exactly made them put you in a mental ward."

"It was probably because I talked to you," she smiled at him evilly.

"Woah, you hit a soft point here," Kakashi replied, putting a hand over his heart.

"Sure I did," she smiled at him. "You know, I just realized I missed you over those six years."

"Yeah," Kakashi agreed. "You were kind of understanding."

"Well, let's see if I still am," she shrugged, jumping off to her way, leaving a half- smiling Jounin.

She's end up dead before all of us, Kakashi realized sadly.

After all, she had an enemy worst than all; Herself.

-----

"LET'S GO!" Naruto called, excited, as Saiko merely stood there, dreadfully.

She never even dreamed about leaving the hospital until few months ago, and now she's leaving the village.

"Because! I never left the village before!"

"Scarecrow," Saiko whimpered. He looked down at her lazily, upon realizing her state.

"Oh, uh-" He looked around, what do you do if someone's having a mental breakdown? "Sai," he crouched a bit, as the rest of the team started walking ahead. "Sai, look at me. Breath steadily, don't panic."

"Easier said than done," she muttered, "I don't want to go," she whimpered again, tears already stinging in the back of her eyes.

"Sai, I'm here." He reassured her, "okay? I'm here. And I'll die before I'll let someone hurt you."

"Don't die," Saiko pleaded. "I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of... People, of the world."

"Sai, I'm here." He repeated. "And I will protect you. I'm your friend. I won't leave you like they did."

Saiko kind of didn't trust him, because she didn't really trust anyone, but nonetheless nodded and followed him and her team.

----

Saiko raised her head only when she heard panicked voices.

"One down," she took in her surroundings.

Kakashi was dead.

Kakashi was dead.

Kakashi was fucking dead.

She felt as though she is both crashing to little pieces and getting kicked everywhere so she won't fall apart.

the two ninjas that killed Kakashi appeared behind Naruto, and before she even realized what she was doing, Saiko built up a wall of earth to protect her.

She panted, "Saiko... Thanks," Sakura breathed out, and Saiko twirled around.

"Shit," she cussed, seeing that Tazuna and Sakura are with her, and she was unintentionally protecting them.

Would it be rude to build a smaller wall to protect me as my mind crashes down?

They heard something colliding with the wall, and it cracked slightly.

"The wall is not so strong..." Sakura trailed off.

"Well, it was built just to give me some privacy!" Saiko barked.

"Uhhh,. can you please come out?" They heard a knock on the wall, and Saiko made a door to go through.

"You're alive?!" Sakura squealed, and Saiko followed her out, eyes locking with Kakashi's single one.

She scowled, ass.

Kakashi's jaw dropped, she's mad at me?!

----

"Saiko-chan~" Kakashi sung as they left the boat.

"Fuck you~" She sung back at him.

"Oh, c'mon. I had to," he frowned.

"You know, I know that I have a downset day," she looked at him, and he realized she knows they know, "but I think that my last time won't be at May."

Kakashi stopped, "don't talk like that."

"I'm telling you the truth," she mused, "it's what everyone always tells me to do. Here you go, then. I'll end up dead someday by my own hands."

"THERE!" Naruto screamed, throwing a kunai.

"Stop trying to act cool!" Sakura lectured.

"Hey, please stop using Shurikens," Kakashi sweat- dropped, "It's seriously dangerous."

Saiko looked down, ashamed of her conffesion, her thought were cut off however by Kakashi, that pushed her down screaming ,"DUCK!"

"WHERE?" Saiko asked, excited, "quack, quack," she tried calling him, as a sword passed over their heads.

"Not that kind of duck. 'Duck' as in 'get down'." Kakashi explained.

"OH." She replied, as the team stood up, "why didn't you say 'get down' then?"

Kakashi facepalmed, looking ahead to his opponent.

"This guy is..." Kakashi's eye widen.

Saiko looked over as well, her eyes widening as well, and red creeping to her cheeks.

"You appear to be Kakashi of the Sharingan," The man started.

"And you are a missing nin from the mist village. The Demon of the Mist-"

"SEXY COW!" Saiko sceamed, just as Kakashi said "Momochi Zabuza."

Saiko blushed, "yeah, what he said."

Zabuza looked over at the girl with the short hair, t- shirt and shorts that resembled jeans.

She obviously gave jack about how she looked, and just chose clothes she'd be comfortable in, only that these clothes showed some faded scars, as well as new.

His black eyes met her blue, and he tilted his head to the side, confused.

"I have decided." He said simply, looking over at the boy that was hidden in the trees. "You're coming along."

Saiko blinked, hiding a smile.

She didn't mind it too much, at the moment, she'd rather being with a criminal than going back to Grey.

Zabuza diappeared, and reappeared in front of her. He threw her over his shoulder and then dropped her next to Haku.

"What's your name?"

"Saiko."

"Saiko," he nused, "I'm Zabuza."

"I think I'll stick to Sexy Cow." Saiko replied, smirking.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7K 42 19
Sunagakure stumbled upon a stranger who as cooperative as she is, she just can't remember her past... Konohagakure even chipped in to help and when...
27K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
333K 18.2K 31
Cashile Kuroki is alone. No family, and no friends. Not exactly hated, just.... ignored. Just how she likes it. She's viewed as reckless and ambitiou...
4.2K 160 20
This story is about, when Sasuke left the village. I always had in mind what would have happened if Sasuke let Sakura join him. Both left the village...