Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lov...

By darrelswonderland

A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood fr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Master
Chapter 2: Battle of Sullust
Chapter 3: Heroes On Both Sides
Chapter 4: A Spark of Love
Chapter 5: Overlords
Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 8: The Citadel
Chapter 9: Counterattack
Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue
Chapter 11: Padawans Lost
Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Date at Dex's Diner
Chapter 14: Water War
Chapter 15: Gungan Attack
Chapter 16: Prisoners
Chapter 17: A Death in the Family
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic
Chapter 20: Escape from Kadavo
Chapter 21: A Friend in Need
Chapter 22: The Lust
Author's Note
Chapter 23: A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 24: Front Runners
Chapter 25: The Soft War
Chapter 26: Tipping Points
Chapter 27: The Gathering
Chapter 28: The Test of Strength
Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue
Chapter 30: A Necessary Bond
Chapter 31: Sabotage
Chapter 32: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 33: To Catch a Jedi
Chapter 34: The Wrong Jedi
Chapter 35: Knight of the Republic
Chapter 36: Visiting Barriss
Chapter 37: Orders
Chaper 38: Old Friends Not Forgotten
Chapter 39: The Phantom Apprentice
Chapter 40: Shattered
Chapter 41: Victory and Death
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis

1.6K 21 1
By darrelswonderland

Stranded! Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and their Padawans Ahsoka and Darrel are caught in the middle of a treacherous battle between good and evil. The scales now tipped toward the dark side, our three warriors must guard against attack as they plan their escape. A great weight has been placed on Anakin's shoulders, for it is now that he must face who he really is.

Inside the ship, Ahsoka and Darrel are checking on the damage to the ship, they were wearing goggles to avoid anything physical eye contact with the damaged things in the ship.

"It'll take us awhile to fix all this." Darrel said as he sighed.

"We'll get it done together, then it shouldn't take long, my love." Ahsoka replied.

Darrel blushed and smiled at Ahsoka as he leaned in to kiss her, Ahsoka also leaned in to kiss Darrel. The two Padawans deepen the kiss and held each other, then the two Padawans slowly broke off their kiss.

"Alright, let's break the news to Obi-Wan and Anakin." Darrel said.

Ahsoka nodded, the two Padawans poked their heads out from the bottom of the ship and looked at their masters.

"So, do you two want the bad news, or the really bad news?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin and Obi-Wan turned around to look at Ahsoka.

"Well let's try the bad news with a little optimism." Obi-Wan replied.

"We've got two cracked shilo pins, a busted power converter, the engines should be fired twice to dump debris, and the backup vents need charging." Ahsoka said.

"Sounds terribly downbeat." Obi-Wan replied.

"We won't be going anywhere for now." Darrel said.

Ahsoka smiled at Obi-Wan and jumped back down to the bottom of the ship and continued to fix it, Darrel followed Ahsoka and helped her.

"Can it be fixed?" Obi-Wan asked.

"We can reroute the primary initiator, weld the dampening vents, and that might give us enough power to leave the atmosphere. After that, we have no guarantees she'll hold together." Ahsoka replied.

"We'll take our chances, better than staying here." Obi-Wan said as he left the ship with Anakin.

"Ok it shouldn't take long now..." Was all Darrel could say before Ahsoka kisses him, Darrel returned the kiss and put his hand on Ahsoka's cheek during the kiss. Soon, they both broke off the kiss.

"I really needed that, Ahsoka." Darrel said as he began to blush.

Ahsoka smiled and playfully hit Darrel's shoulder.

"If we get this ship back together, you'll get plenty more." Ahsoka said as she kissed Darrel's cheek.

Ahsoka started to reroute the primary initiator as Darrel welded the damping vents, after ten minutes, they were finally finished.

Darrel looked at Ahsoka and pulled her closer to him, she giggled and kissed Darrel's cheek. Darrel put his arms around Ahsoka and kissed her neck, his action made Ahsoka let out a moan.

"Let's rest for awhile, I'm tired." Darrel said.

Ahsoka nodded and closed her eyes, and Darrel did the same, eventually, Ahsoka fell asleep in her lover's arms, and Darrel also fell asleep. A few moments later Obi-Wan saw Darrel and Ahsoka sleeping, he smiled but they still needed to continue fixing the ship.

"Mght I suggest less sleeping and a little more work?" Obi-Wan suggested.

The Padawans woke up and looked at Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and Darrel got up and sat down to face Obi-Wan.

"Sorry, Master Kenobi." Ahsoka said as she took off her goggles. She yawned and looked over to Darrel who was behind her.

"We were just tired." Darrel in a tired voice.

"Here, this should help." Obi-Wan said as he gave Darrel and Ahsoka drinks. "We need to change plans. You must focus on the firing drives. Disengage them." Obi-Wan added.

"But we're almost finished putting this junk heap back together." Ahsoka protested.

"Just do as I say, they don't have much time." Obi-Wan interrupted as he left the ship.

"You're the boss." Ahsoka replied as she and Darrel resumed to fix the ship.

Darrel came up behind Ahsoka and put his arms around her, Ahsoka smiled and turned around to kiss him. Darrel returned the kiss, the kiss the very tender and sweet, a few moments later, we broke off the kiss. Then they started to hear the Father outside talking with Obi-Wan. Ahsoka and Darrel peeked out and took a look. Then Darrel and Ahsoka got up and went to see Obi-Wan and the Father. Obi-Wan came back inside the ship and grabbed a speeder, then he left the ship. Ahsoka and Darrel followed.

"Anakin has gone to confront your son, hasn't he?!" Obi-Wan asked the Father.

"Deep within this planet exist a place where all that is dark is channeled." The Father replied.

"And how do I get there?" Obi-Wan said as he got on the speeder.

"You cannot interfere!" The Father yelled.

"The way I see it, if we were not supposed to interfere, Ahsoka, Darrel, and I wouldn't be here in the first place. Padawans, look after the ship, I'm going to find Anakin." Obi-Wan said as he drove away.

Ahsoka and Darrel as they went back inside the ship. Darrel sat in the pilot seat as Ahsoka sat on Darrel's lap. The two gazed into each other's eyes. Ahsoka leaned over to kiss Darrel, he returned the kiss, but Ahsoka bit Darrel's lip. She then giggled at Darrel.

"That felt good." Darrel said.

"That was my intention." Ahsoka replied.

Darrel stood up, Ahsoka did the same.

"C'mon, we have to try to get a signal out to someone." Darrel said.

"Then let's get started." Ahsoka said.

A few moments later still at the ship Darrel and Ahsoka were finishing up workin on the ship as Obi-Wan went and looked for Anakin, as Ahsoka fixed the communication system.

"Finally! This is Jedi Shuttle 634 calling on all secure channels for help. Do you read? I repeat. We are stranded and need immediate evac. Come in, please!" Ahsoka said.

"Anything yet, Ahsoka?" Darrel asked as came up behind Ahsoka, she groaned in frustration.

"No, it's hopeless. What if we never get out of here?!" Ahsoka said, as Darrel hugged her from behind.

"Ahsoka, don't dwell on the negative. Just relax and keep trying." Darrel said as Ahsoka leaned into him. Ahsoka put her arms around Darrel's waist tightly and looked into his eyes. A tear went down Ahsoka's eye, Darrel wiped Ahsoka's tears gently, and gave her a kiss on her head. Then Ahsoka's comlink was beeping, Darrel and Ahsoka released each other so she could answer her comlink.

"Ahsoka, Darrel, come in please! Can you hear me?" Obi-Wan said over the conlink.

"Loud and clear, Master Kenobi." Darrel said.

"Any luck with Anakin?" Ahsoka asked.

"No, quite the opposite." Obi-Wan replied.

"Master, what are you mean?" Ahsoka asked.

"Anakin has joined with the Son, do not engage him!" Obi-Wan said.

"But-!" Ahsoka said until she was interrupted by Obi-Wan.

"Just do as I say! Listen to me. You have to disable the ship right now." Obi-Wan ordered.

"But we've just finished putting it back together." Ahsoka complained.

"Padawans, please listen. We have to prevent Anakin and the son from leaving." Obi-Wan said.

"Yes, master." The Padawans said.

Just then they heard a speeder coming their way, it was Anakin. Anakin stopped the speeder and entered the ship. As Darrel and Ahsoka were on the ceiling as Anakin passed below them, Darrel used the force to pull another speeder outside, then the two Padawans jump down and ran outside. Ahsoka got on Anakin's speeder and started it up fast, Darrel got on his speeder and started his up as well, then they took off to find Obi-Wan.

"So, any ideas of where this well of the dark side is?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'll just track Obi-Wan's comlink signal, he shouldn't be that far, my love." Darrel replied.

"I hope you're right." Ahsoka said.

Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is trying to climb to the top of the well, but he struggles on his way up to the top. luckily Ahsoka and Darrel come to the aid.

"What took you both so long?" Obi-Wan asked as he got on the back of Ahsoka's speeder.

Ahsoka gave Obi-Wan the power cell for the shuttle.

"I did as you said. The shuttle's going nowhere without that." Ahsoka said.

"Good, that gives us some time to rescue Anakin." Obi-Wan replied.

"Let's get going!" Darrel said.

Darrel drove out of the well to find Anakin, Ahsoka followed him.

Meanwhile back at the shuttle, The Son was outside of the shuttle. Anakin came out of the ship to speak with The Son.

"I can't make contact with anybody. I don't think anyone will hear my signal." Anakin said.

The Son slowly turn to him and glared at him.

"My father still has hold over this realm, but I will be able to draw any ship here soon." The Son replied.

"If I know my old master, he too will try to stop us. Together with your father, they would be a formidable opponent." Anakin said in a deep voice.

"I can turn the tide, stay here." The Son said.

The Son transformed into his gargoyle form and flew off. As Anakin turned around, the Father was behind him.

"What did he show you?" The Father asked.

"I've seen what I become, and I cannot let that happen." Anakin replied.

"And for this, you join him? Your destiny can change just as quickly as the love in one's heart can fade. Nothing is set in stone." The Father said.

Anakin sighed and shook his head, he was very conflicted, he didn't know what do to. His mind was racing.

"But I will cause so much pain!" Anakin cried.

"If there is to be balance, what you have seen must be forgotten." The Father said.

The Father touched Anakin's forehead which caused Anakin to fall to the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile, at The Daughter's resting place. The Son used the force to remove the cover to see her body, she has holding the altar.

"It's ironic, my sister. You were the only one...I truly loved." The Son cried quietly.

The Son removed the dagger from his dead sister's body and left her resting place.

Later, Anakin wakes up inside the Father's Monastery
"Where am I?" Anakin asked as he rubbed his head.

"I have brought you back to my monastery." The Father replied.

Anakin signed and looked around.

"What happened?" Anakin asked.

"My son broke the laws of time and showed you what you should never have seen." The Father replied.

"I...I don't remember" Anakin said in confusion.

"I have erased that time, we shall never know." The Father said.

Just then, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Darrel came down to the monastery.

"Master!" Ahsoka cried.

Obi-Wan and the two Padawans got off their speeders and greeted Anakin and the Father.

"Are you alright?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I think so, but we must stop The Son once and for all." Anakin said as he stood up from the ground.

"We have little time, and you'll get only one chance. You know what you must do." The Father said as he stood up from the ground.

Then, The Son appeared inside of the monastery.

"How quaint, my own personal send-off." The Son said.

Darrel stood ready and grabbed his lightsaber, Ahsoka put her hand on his shoulder, Darrel looked at Ahsoka.

"Patience, Darrel." Ahsoka whispered.

"I ask you one last time, do not leave, my son." The Father pleaded.

"You have no power to keep me, old man. You must understand by now, this planet is not my destiny." The Son replied.

"What you will do will destroy all that is good. I beg you, restrain yourself and stay!" The Father cried.

"I cannot." The Son answered.

The Father sighed and stepped away from the Son. There was nothing he could do now to save his son from the darkness.

"And then it shall be. I love you, my son." The Father said.

"Do you?" The Son asked.

Anakin ignited his lightsaber and attack The Son, but each attack Anakin made, The Son blocked, then he choked Anakin with his hand, then threw him across the monastery. Then Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Darrel ignited their lightsabers, but The Son used the force to grab their lightsabers, and pushed Ahsoka and Obi-Wan back to the wall. Darrel attempted to kick The Son but he shot lightning at Darrel and pushed him right next to Ahsoka.

The Father noticed the dagger on his son's belt, he used the force to pull the dagger in his hands. The Son looked at his father and laughed at him.

"What? You're going to kill me now?" The Son asked as he laughed and threw the lightsabers away.

"I held hope that you could resist the dark side, but I see now, there's no going back." The Father said.

The Father turned the dagger towards him and it pointed at his chest. Then he stabbed himself. The Son ran to him and took the blade from his father's body and threw the dagger away.

"No! What have you done?! It did not have to be this way!" The Son cried.

"Yes, my child, it did. You and I are tied together, runs through me. This way, I take your power." The Father said.

The Son started crying and shaking.

"Please, don't die." The Son cried.

"I always knew there was good in you." The Father said.

The Son and Father embraced each other, but Anakin came up behind The Son and ignited his lightsaber and stabbed The Son and Father. The Son groaned in pain and looked at his father.

"And so you have betrayed me, father." The Son said softy.

The Son soon died, The Father laid him on the floor. Anakin turned off his lightsaber and looked at The Father.

"It is done." Anakin said.

"And now I die, my heart broken, the role you will play." The Father said.

"And what is that?" Anakin asked.

"You are the chosen one. You have brought balance to this world. Stay on this path, and you will do it again for the galaxy. But beware your heart." The Father said as he collapsed on the floor.

He died, then his body disappeared, all that was left was his clothing. Then Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Darrel walked towards Anakin. Just then a huge flare of light shined upon the four Jedi, then the light disappeared. After the lignt faded the four jedi were back on their ship which was now fully repaired then rex's hologram appeared.

"General Skywalker, come in!"

The four Jedi then woke up to Rex's voice.

"We read you Rex, can you hear us?" Anakin said.

"Yes sir, we lost you there for a moment." Rex replied.

"A moment? We were gone more than a moment, Rex." Anakin said.

"Sir, I dont understand, you'll need to explain." Rex said.

"You wouldn't believe me if we told you, we're coming in now." Anakin said.

Later on the Republic Cruiser, Darrel and Ahsoka were walking around while Anakin and
Obi-Wan were on the command bridge.

"I'm very glad everything is back to normal." Ahsoka said.

"Same here, Ahsoka." Darrel replied.

Darrel opened the door to his quarters, he and Ahsoka entered, Darrel closed the door and sat down, Ahsoka sat down beside him. Darrel put his arm around Ahsoka, and Ahsoka put her head on Darrel's shoulder.

"I love you, Darrel" Ahsoka said as she leaned in to kiss Darrel, he kissed her back passionately, then slowly broke apart.

"I love you too, Ahsoka. I always have and always will." Darrel replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 225 75
What if the Jedi thought that Ahsoka was the Chosen One? When Qui-Gon finds the nine-year-old slave girl on Tatooine, he knows the Togruta is special...
352K 9K 110
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
56.6K 1.3K 21
An Ahoska x Reader fanfic, You are Y/N, a FEMALE character. Takes place at the Jedi temple, before Ashoka was expelled. You are Master Plo's Palawa...
66.7K 1.8K 89
Taking on a Padawan Learner was at the very bottom of Anakin Skywalker's bucket list. No, scratch that - it had never been on there to begin with. Ye...