Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
33. Apologies
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

4. Ren

25.8K 668 11
By GaPeterson

4. Ren

As Syra raced back to the hotel to prepare for tonight, she couldn't shake the feeling that Vix was up to something far worse than she could even imagine.

Syra didn't have time to sit and ponder her sister's evil scheme, instead she worried about getting ready for tonight's club.

The second she whipped into her hotel room she ripped off her sweats and raced to her closet. She reached in and yanked out the dress she'd bought at the mall the other day.

Syra then fled into her bathroom and shut the door with a click of the lock. She really didn't need another visit from Bellboy to worry her or set back her plans again because she was going out tonight if it killed her.

She slipped on the glittering black dress. It had a low V-neck in the front that plunged dangerously down to her pierced belly button; a curved barbell hung through it where purple gems dangled from little chains that sparkled as she moved.

The dress didn't allow for a bra but it did have a thin string just underneath her breasts that held the sides of the dress together more and kept her from flashing everyone, which Syra was thankful for because she really didn't want to deal with more jealous humans.

Dress in place, Syra released her black hair from it's tight braid and allowed it to flow beautifully around her shoulders.

Happy with her hair, she began working on her make-up. Syra created a smoky effect with eyeliner, silver eye-shadow, and mascara.

When she finished her liquid blue eyes glowed and she hurriedly slapped on heels with little spikes on them.

She didn't need much else on her. She could easily convince a bartender into giving her a drink or any other guy or girl and a phone wasn't really required because who did she have to call?

She'd be fine without it, but to keep up appearances she grabbed her matching glittering purse, stuffed her phone and wads of money into it, and then left.

**

Syra stepped through the door the bouncer held open, flashing another flirtatious glance. The bouncer smiled broadly, unaware of the fact Syra had just charmed her way in and that he was caught under her spell.

Syra pushed open the inner glassy door and was nearly blinded by the pulsating lights.

She was bathed in neon pinks, blues, purples, and greens. The lights swirled around her but mostly concentrated on a space that was further in, past the lounge and bar areas, a space that had a glittering floor and was packed with warm, sweaty bodies that grinded into each other.

The dancefloor.

Syra was smacked with everyone's arousal causing her own Urges to increase dramatically. It was painfully high and Syra found herself stumbling to the side.

It'd been a long time since she'd entered a club, usually she'd just stood on a corner, desperate to feed.

This time Syra was fuller but she wanted to be here and she wanted to feed again, no matter how full.

"Need a drink?" A light voice startled Syra and she looked up, not realizing she was leaning into the long counter of the bar.

Syra nodded at the voice and took a seat on a plush, red stool.

Moments later, something fruity was pushed in front of her nose and Syra made an appreciative noise as she took the first sip.

A soft chuckle made her snap her fire blue eyes up and into warm honey colored ones. Syra quickly took in the fairy shaped face that held those eyes and the petite frame of a woman's body. This bartender was a short, spikey-haired girl and her name tag said she was called Florence.

"Florence?" Syra almost laughed the word out as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah.. It's an old name. My mother believed in "old ways" too, but I clearly don't look the old fashion type, huh? You can call me Ren."

Ren held out a hand and Syra took it, immediately drawn to the other woman's slim body now that she'd had skin to skin contact; paired with the waves of arousal from the dancefloor and Syra was surprised she didn't drag Ren from her post and try to seduce her.

The other woman however didn't seem to need seducing as Syra saw her rake her eyes down her in one, swift motion, taking in the rather racy V-neck. The lust crested and crashed from Ren into Syra like a wave.

Syra nearly let out a moan of desire, the Urges were so strong now.

But Syra couldn't just drag Ren from her job and with witnesses around it was impossible.

So Syra downed her mixed drink, handed the glass back to Ren, winked and blew the adorable bartender a kiss and then sauntered to the dancefloor.

Syra needed to feel some physical contact -- any just to relieve a bit of the Urges and being swamped by the core of arousal would help, a bit.

She threw herself into the mass of grinding, sweaty bodies and got bumped into immediately, sparks skittering across her skin on contact. A pair of hands instantly gripped her waist, hauling her back into a crotch, which was hard and more than ready.

Syra released a soft moan of pleasure, even if the sensation was dulled by clothing and arched back into the man.

Mystery guy let out a moan and they began to grind as one, getting jostled and smacked into from time to time until suddenly a feminine figure appeared in front of Syra.

Both man and Syra paused in their grind fest, thrown off by the blonde girl who was more than a little drunk.

Syra turned her head for the first time since the guy had appeared behind her, seeing a mass of white-blonde and brown eyes and yelled over the music, "I'm cool if you are."

The blonde guy smirked and pushed into Syra's ass again, getting a wave of lust to crash into her. She arched back, faced forward and grabbed the drunken girl to her body.

Sandwiched between man and woman who grinded against her, Syra let out moans and danced until she couldn't breathe.

Soon an hour and a half later, Syra dismissed herself, feeling sweaty but slightly better. The guy and woman were both upset at first but reached for each other the next second.

Chuckling at the horny couple, Syra slumped onto the bar stool which she'd occupied earlier -- which was surprising, you usually couldn't get you're original seat back once your ass left it.

She looked up and found another fruity drink already in front of her and let out a soft gasp of shock. Syra's eyes travelled up further and she saw the petite, fairy bartender from earlier. Ren's honey eyes showed amusement and a deep sense of longing Syra was surprised to see.

Lust from Ren she could understand, like earlier, but now it was different. It was like she'd watched Syra dance and longed to have her.

In fact, she probably did.

"Saved your seat," Ren murmured, her soft voice arousing Syra more than her grind fest earlier.

"I see that. It's harder than hell to get back your stool normally."

Ren chuckled at Syra and the sound was pushing her restraint. She slurped at her drink.

"So, what are you doing after this?" Ren's question nearly choked Syra, but she forced herself to swallow down her drink to respond.

Meeting the other girl's eyes, Syra said darkly, "Why?"

Ren shivered, barely noticable and easy to blame on a draft if, you know, you're not a succubus and can feel everyone's arousal all the time.

Ren's arousal pushed Syra over the edge. She leaned up, reached forward, wrapped her slender hand around the other girl's neck and brought Ren's dainty lips to her full ones, crushing them in a searing kiss.

Ren whimpered slightly and ran her tongue along Syra's lips asking for entrance that she more than gave Ren.

Syra's tongue lashed out with determination that was more passion driven than any man or woman Ren would ever meet and the human girl gave a rather loud moan into the succubus' mouth.

Suddenly Syra felt someone's hand on her shoulder and she was wretched from Ren. In between them was a bouncer, a big, burly one. He scowled at Syra, but that scowl deepened as it settled on Ren, who lowered her eyes dejectedly to the ground.

"You know the rules, Ren. Do as you please, outside of the club, not in it. For this Elliot has suspended you for two weeks. You've been good these two years, but you're pushing things with...her," The bouncer gestured to Syra who at least had the decency to feel somewhat guility. "Take the rest of the night off. We'll see you here in two weeks."

Ren was upset, Syra could see it in the slump of her shoulders as she took off her apron and moved to get her coat, but when she turned around to see Syra still waiting, her eyes brightened a little.

"Well since I'm off work now, would you like to come back to my apartment?" Ren's eyes were like liquid fire then, the lust so intense she could only nod.

If she had opened her mouth she feared she might moan or something else that might make Ren become fired instead of suspended.

Syra followed after Ren's slender frame, feeling as though eyes were boring into her but was too preoccupied with the waves of lust emanating from Ren.

**

They reached Ren's apartment in twenty minutes -- in a building that looked much like a giant house with a lot of balconies.

Ren parked and they slid inside through a thick door, past other rooms and down a hallway to it's end.

Ren paused and shot Syra a look so lustful the succubus nearly tore the door down herself, but Ren already had it open.

Syra grabbed Ren by the hips and shoved her into the entrance of her apartment, which if Syra wasn't so focused on Ren she might've noticed it was lovely, and kicked the door closed.

Syra pressed her entire body against Ren's petite one and reveled in it's slenderness. Her hands whisked down the sides of her shirt and Syra felt the other girl shudder, another wave hitting her.

Syra didn't have to hold back now and after that wave she didn't. She quickly ran her hands down to Ren's thighs, cupped them and hauled her up so she wrapped around Syra.

Ren released a soft gasp as Syra did this and it made her steps quicker to find the bedroom.

But Ren wasn't going to let her go that far apparently as she yanked Syra's head back by her hair and kissed her roughly.

The Urges exploded before Syra and she moved to the couch instead, laying Ren down and dropping on top of her.

The girl knew what she wanted as she easily slipped her hands into Syra's very open dress and cupped her breasts. Syra moaned and tore off Ren's shirt and bra, admiring her small, supple breasts.

Syra leaned forward and sucked a hardening nipple into her mouth. Ren gasped and arched her back so Syra could suck her nipple further into her mouth. Ren's fingers tangled in Syra's long, dark hair while Syra snaked her hand out and began to flick Ren's other nipple.

The girl groaned and arched again, pressing herself to Syra. Syra felt the waves of life surge into her and she pulled back from Ren to rip off her pants and thong.

Unashamed, Ren lay exposed and writhing before Syra. Syra moaned low as she took in the energy and life before her and then began to assess Ren's drenched core.

Her fingers swirled around that hot spot before brushing Ren's lips and then pushing their way inside, feeling that warm wetness.

Ren groaned and pushed into Syra's fingers. Syra felt the energy begin to fill her again and she lowered her mouth to Ren's clit. She sucked it into her mouth and laved it with her tongue while the other girl bucked into her face wildly and yanked her hair.

Syra felt Ren's walls begin to close around her fingers and she pulled away. Ren whimpered loudly at her almost release until she seen Syra strip away her dress and panties.

"Toys?" Syra asked in a rough voice.

Ren nodded and pointed to the bedroom door. "Nightstand drawer."

Syra stalked into the room and reappeared seconds later with a double sided dildo. She repositioned herself over the other girl, scissoring her legs and then gently eased the dildo inside herself first and then Ren.

Both girls moaned at the feel of being filled and Syra began a rough rythm, grinding their clits against each other and rocking on the dildo.

Syra leaned over, still thrusting and grinding, offering the other girl her tits and Ren complied easily, grasping and sucking on them.

The pace quickened and Syra knew they were both close with how much they moaned. She gave one final grind and thrust and came, right with Ren, feeling the energy flow like a dam that broke into her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 24K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
164K 6.1K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...
511 47 14
𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮...
9.9K 165 52
Sarah Anderson is a young, joyful person. She's kind and hardworking, loyal to her friends, and socially awkward. She's also very shy and, when it co...