Can I trust you||•J.JK•|| B1

By JngkJxxn

Book 1 "You keep fucking up jungkook. Sort it out before tzuyu actually leaves you for real this time" - Jimi... More

1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Read
Nine
Ten
Note
Sneak peak
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Note
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Book 2!
Shout out

Six

1.2K 60 67
By JngkJxxn

"Ok we are here" Jungkook got out of the car and got nianas bags. "Cmon" Jungkook smiled at how cute niana was when she was fiddling with her fingers. "Kyeopta~~" jungkook whispered to himself.

They made their way upstairs and opened the door. "This is where you will be living" jungkook walks in and puts nianas things down. "Waaahh" niana whispered admiring the penthouse.

She felt kind of bad that he's letting niana live in his penthouse. "J-j-jungkook, kamsamida" niana bowed shyly. Jungkook paused and smiled at niana. "No problem niana, your like my best friend from now on, ok tell me if theirs any boys tryna do something to you I'll set them straight. Or if anyone is mean to you" niana smiled at jungkook as he said that.

Niana nods "I will jungkook" Jungkook then chuckled. "Call me oppa if you want" Jungkook then makes his way to the front door and says something before he walks out.

"Theirs an indoor and outdoor pool and spa. Feel free to make your self comfortable. Do whatever you want" Jungkook smiled then waves. Niana was left alone. She had nothing else to do so she just took a tour around the place, knowing where everything is.

__________________________

Jungkook got home. He just went into the lounge and sat down. "Yah" jungkook looks up and sees jin standing their. "Have you talked to or messaged Tzuyu? Btw we know everything" he just blurts.

Jungkook glared at taehyung who was giving him a boxy smile. "I was just about to message Tzuyu. I was just busy" Jungkook rolls his eyes and clicks on tzuyus name to call her.

'Hello?'- Tzuyu

'Hey baby, how are you? Why didn't you tell me you left?' - Jungkook pouts

'Mian'- Tzuyu

'I miss you, you should come over' - Jungkook

'Uhm, I'm abit busy, I've got to go to the c-company yeah the company' - Tzuyu

Tzuyu was acting strange Jungkook thought. He just nods

'Tzuyu' - Jungkook

'What' - Tzuyu

'How dare you speak to me like that aigoo' - Jungkook

'I mean, yes oppa' - Tzuyu flirts

'Hahaha nice try, I'm coming over and your gonna tell me why your acting weird, I'll see you in 20 mins bye baby' - Jungkook

'Yeah'- Tzuyu hung up

Jungkook looked at his phone weirdly. "What's up her bum" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "Seriously??" Jimin rolls his eyes at jungkook and walks past him to go upstairs. "What???" Jungkook looks at the rest of the members, they had a 'really' facial expression and walked off.

_____________________

Jungkook was too dumb to even realise what's wrong with Tzuyu.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jungkook pouts grabbing a hold of tzuyus legs underneath the blanket. "Nothing is wrong, just let me watch my drama" Tzuyu says with a poker face on staring at her tv screen.

"Tzuyu~~" jungkook leans in closer to Tzuyu and Tzuyu moves her face away not giving jungkook what he wants. "Baby" he moves his hands and tickles and hugs Tzuyu. "Aaahh! L-leave --m-me alone" Tzuyu laughed. Jungkook smiled and gave Tzuyu little kisses. "Fine, stop" Tzuyu puts a straight face on and straightens herself up then looks at jungkook.

"Good now are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asks hopping into bed with Tzuyu and hugging her. "W-well" Tzuyu hesitates but then she realised that she's not at fault so she should be telling him.

"Why did you pick that niana chick you met at your fanmeeting in Australia? Why didn't you tell me? Do you know how angry and jealous and sad I felt???" Tzuyu realeases from jungkooks grip and stands up then walks into the bathroom, closes the door and pouts.

"Baaaabbbe. Seriously!" Jungkook yelled. "Yes I'm serious" Tzuyu sits down leaning against the door. "I'm just helping her out, your the only girl I love and cherish, she's just a friend" jungkook says. "Rrriiiiiggghhhttt just a friend, so what would you feel if I hung out or had a guy friend ???" Tzuyu asks smirking while teasing jungkook.

Tzuyu stands up and opens the door abit to see jungkook angry looking and pouting. He glared at Tzuyu. "Aigoo, glaring at me are we?" Tzuyu opens the door crossing her arms.

Jungkook didn't say anything. "Soo? What if I say I'm close to Jimin?" Tzuyu smirks at jungkooks reaction. "That's what I thought" Tzuyu smiles and clings onto jungkooks arms pulling him into bed with her.

"You know I love you, I will never replace you with any other guy in this world babe, I love you to the moon and back" Tzuyu kisses jungkook on the lips. "I love you Tzuyu" jungkooks kisses Tzuyu on the forehead. Tzuyu smiled.

"Lets watch a movie!" Tzuyu squeals and jungkook chuckles at tzuyus cuteness.

_____________________

"Someone get the door!!" Jin yells frustrated that the door bell keeps ringing. "Aiiisshhh no one is gonna eat if they don't open the door!" He yells once again then all the members ran to the door at once. Jin laughs.

"Oh, hello you are?" Namjoon asks then taehyung interrupted. "Hey niana, come in" taehyung grabs niana by the hands and drags her inside. "Everyone dinner is ready!" Jin yells then everyone runs into the kitchen.

Taehyung sat niana down at the table. "Guys this is niana" taehyung raised his eyebrows at jin. Jin being his sassy self at home he puts one hand on his hips. "Hmmmm, how do you know taehyung ? " Jin asks taking a bite of his food he made while cringing his eyes at niana. Niana was shy and quiet. She hesistated and said "U-uhm w-well I met you guys in Australia and u-uhm I" Niana was cut off by taehyung.

"Yah, Jin leave her alone... don't listen to him" taehyung gave niana a boxy smile. "I'm just kidding" Jin fakes laugh while taking a sip of his wine.

"Oh btw jungkook is at tzuyus house, he'll be back soon" Jimin purposely said aloud so niana can hear, without giving any eye contact with her.

Jimin loves Tzuyu, she's like his babies sister to him.

"Guys we're here!" Jungkook yelled walking in holding tzuyus hands. He stopped in his tracks and stared at niana. Everyone stayed silent for abit. "Aaawwwkkkwwwaaarrrrddd" taehyung looks at everyone while taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey Tzuyu I'm happy your here. Come sit here I made a special plate, I sensed you were coming" Jin smiled at tzuyu patting the seat next to him. "I don't like niana, something is not right with her" Jin whispers in tzuyus ears. She chuckles then jungkook glared at jin and sat next to niana.

Jin just ignored jungkook and flicked his invisible hair while sipping his wine. "*clears throat* anyways, me and yoongi decided we go shopping tomorrow since it's idol shopping day" niana interrupts. "U-uhm, sorry but what is idol shopping day?" She's plays with her fingers under the table. Jungkook noticed and held her hands and smiled at niana. Niana, was awkward looking at tzuyu who seemed wasn't paying attention. She felt flustered and blushed.

"Hmmm, well idol shopping day is only for idols, all shopping centres are closed off to non idols, so only idols can shop" namjoon nudges yoongi. Namjoon flicks his head up, as a sign of 'look their' to yoongi and yoongi kind of glared.

"*clears throat*" -jungkook looks at yoongi then he lets go of nianas hands.

___________________

After an hour or so of eating and talking and cleaning. Everyone had fun. "I think I should go" niana bows at everyone. "ANI" jungkook raises his voice. "*clears throat* ani, you should stay over watch movies with us" everyone looks at jungkook.

Tzuyu was at the back with jimin. She felt jealousy. 'Why is he making her stay over???' Tzuyu folds her arms angrily, trying to not look angry or jealous. But Jimin nudged her.

"Yah, cut it out" jimin looked down on her. "Fine" Tzuyu pouts. "Movie night!" Jhope yells. Jungkook grabs niana, forgetting Tzuyu was even their. He dragged her to the theatre. Everyone followed jhope.

"Grave hunters everyone!!" Then Tzuyu shivered so did niana. Jungkook chuckled. Tzuyu was sitting next to jungkook while niana was on the other side.

Tzuyu is inbetween Jimin and jungkook. Jungkook was too busy talking to niana. "Shhhhh it's starting" Jin shushed everyone.

When it was getting to a scary part niana and Tzuyu got frightened. So they both clinged onto jungkook. Tzuyu saw niana on the other side and glared at her. Niana then let go.

"Jungkook I'm scared" Tzuyu held onto jungkook and jungkook put his arms around her and Tzuyu smiled and watched the movie again.

"Jungkook can you show me where the bathroom is?" Niana asked jungkook and he nodded. "Cmon I'll show you" Jungkook looked at tzuyu and mouthed 'mian' and Tzuyu stood up. "I can take her" Tzuyu offered but Jungkook looked back at niana. Then back to Tzuyu. "Ani, I'll take her" Jungkook smiled and walked outside with niana.

_____________________

"Jungkook" niana looked down and cried. "Shhhhh" Jungkook hugged her. "I, I think I like you" niana let go of jungkook and looked down. "N-niana" jungkook said then she looked at him. Jungkook didn't want to admit to himself that he liked both girls.

Jungkook leaned in... and kissed niana.

"Wtf!"

____________________________________
[1576 Wc]
Who caught them?????
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 28.8K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
1.9M 62.5K 55
Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to get up from the ground but couldn't. "O...
112 12 12
Taehyung - I am sorry maybe I should have been in your life a little earlier but don't worry I will always be with you now, sorry for my language but...