Just Go With It

By lala1333

Harlow is finally out of the house and in college. While her brother is only forty minutes away, his best fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.6K 91 0
By lala1333

"Babe." I yelled for Jeremy.

"What?"

"Come here for a minute." I heard him groan but he came in the room anyways. I had moved my shirt so my little belly was out.

"What?"

"I'm showing." I smiled, he came over smiling at me.

"Hi baby." He said placing his hands on my belly.

"I was thinking if the baby is a boy or girl we should name them after my nana and poppa."

"That's a great idea." He smiled giving me a kiss.

"I can't believe were leaving in a little bit."

"Me too."

"I love it here. I'm so glad he built this here."

"It's beautiful. Are you excited to tell your mom?"

"Yea she is going to be in shock, everyone will. I still can't believe it and I'm the one having the baby."

"I can't wait." I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

"I need to finish getting ready. Go check to make sure we got everything."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He gave me another kiss before going to check everything.

"We sure got lucky with your daddy little one." I smiled rubbing lotion against my belly.

After a little bit we sadly got in the car to leave.

"I'm so glad we got to come here."

"Me too and we get to leave with something special." He squeezed my hand as we made it to the airport. We returned the car then made our way into the airport. Once we bordered the plane I quickly curled up to Jeremy.

"Sleep." He didn't have to tell me twice. He kissed my forehead and went right to sleep.

***

I smiled as I saw my mom. She quickly came over, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi mom."

"Oh I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm okay momma." She smiled pulling away looking at me.

"I'm so glad you two are home." Jeremy gave her a hug then we finally left to go home.

"So how was it?"

"It was beautiful. I feel a lot better than I did."

"Good, I'm glad you guys had a good time." I smiled looking at Jeremy, who was giving me a smile. We pulled up to the house and got out. Jeremy got our things out while I went in the house with my mom.

"Jer, help me find those pictures." We went in our room and looked for the pictures.

"Want me to go with you when you tell her?"

"I think I'm going to do this alone."

"Okay, I will be here if you need me." He came over wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I leaned up, pressing my lips to his kissing him softly. I took the pictures from him and went to find my mom. Walking in the kitchen she was sitting at the counter.

"What do you have there?" She gestured to my hand as I sat down next to her.

"The pictures." She smiled taking them from me. I watched as she looked at the pictures closely.

"Wait?" She looked at me confused.

"Momma."

"You're..."

"Yea I'm thirteen weeks."

"But." She frowned.

"I was pregnant with twins and one survived." Tears filled her eyes as she pulled me into her arms.

"My baby is having a baby."

"I know it's crazy."

"Jeremy come here." She yelled for him.

(Jeremy's pov)

I walked into the kitchen where Ellie and Harlow are. Harlow looked beautiful standing there rubbing her belly, smiling as she talked to her mom. She is going to be an amazing mom like Ellie.

"Come here." I smiled as Ellie wrapped her arms around me.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you." I pulled away and sat next to Harlow.

"So are you guys excited?"

"Yea, still a little overwhelmed."

"I bet."

"We decided that if the baby is a boy or girl we are going to name them after poppa or nana."

"Awe that's a great idea."

"It feels right."

"Have you figured out what you're going to do with school?"

"I'm going to try do all online. Since he's almost done I'm going to stay with him."

***

"Where's my sister?" Colin asked.

"She's with Ronnie." He nodded sitting down on the couch.

"So what's up?"

"It's about Harlow."

"You guys okay?"

"Yea we're good. Um you're going to be an uncle in a couple of months." I smiled.

"How?" He said confused.

"I think you know how."

"But."

"She was pregnant with twins. She lost one and the other one survived."

"That's insane man. I can't believe I'm actually going to be an uncle." He gasped.

"I know and there's something else I want to talk to you about."

"What?"

"I want to ask her to marry me. With everything going on right now I don't want to stress her out. We have a lot going on right now. I have a plan for when the baby is born."

"You know I should be angry that you got my sister knocked up and everything. She's happy and taken care of and I have for you to thank for that. My two best friends are happy and if it's because their together so be it."

"That means a lot."

"I can't believe you're going to be a dad. I mean I can, but I didn't think my little sister would be the mom."

"I know it's weird for you."

"A little bit but I'll get over it."

"So, can I ask what happened with you and Ronnie?"

"Honestly I don't know. We have hardly talked since then. I think she's confused on what she wants to do, which I get it."

"Messy situation." He nodded while I handed him a beer. The door opened making us look over at Harlow with Ronnie.

"Hey little sis."

"Hey!" She came over wrapping her arms around me. I leaned down giving her a kiss.

"Miss you."

"Miss you too."

"Can I borrow my sister for a minute?" She looked at me and I nodded my head.

(Harlow's pov)

I took him back my room and sat on the bed.

"I just want to say congratulations." He smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you."

"How are you doing with this?"

"Um I'm okay I guess. I'm happy but."

"Sad and scared." He said understanding.

"Yea. I haven't told Jeremy this yet, but I'm so scared I'm not going to love this baby the way they deserve. Mom is so amazing, but I don't think I will be that good of a mom." Tears filled my eyes as he pulled me closer.

"You're going to be an amazing mom. Harlow, you love this baby already and you will love it even more when they are in your arms. You're still processing that your even pregnant, it's going to take time. We're going to be here every step of the way."

"Thank you. I know you're going to be a good uncle."

"It's crazy you're going to be a mom."

"I know. You're not going to kill Jeremy or anything, right?"

"No, he's a good guy. I know you and my little niece or nephew are going to be well taken care of."

"Thank you. Love you Colin."

"Love you too little sister and little one." I smiled and he wiped the tears away. He wrapped his arms around me, taking me back into the living room. I walked back over to Jeremy curling up to him.

"I think I'm going to head out." Ronnie said.

"Me too." Colin said.

They both gave us a hug before leaving. I looked up and gave Jeremy a small kiss.

"Colin seems okay with everything."

"He does and I'm glad he's okay with everything."

"Me too, I'm really going to need him in this, we both are." He placed his hand on my belly making me smile.

"Hi baby."

"That's your daddy."

"Your momma is pretty amazing little one."

"And so is your daddy." He leaned down pressing his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.5K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
152K 3.4K 64
It has always been Rose and Will. Although they hate each other, they can't deny the pull towards each other that they've had since they were 6. The...
148 1 7
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀, a freshman in college studying Finance, who loves to read. She is very smart and has anger issues, but that doesn't matt...
26.6K 1.4K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...