Are You Gonna Remember Me Tom...

By GabrielaRelvas

DEAN X READER "A girl sits in a bar drinking, she lost all her family and she doesn't know what to do n... More

The Girl We Were Looking For.
Vampires
Green Eyes
Angels
Nightmares
First Case
The Secret
Leaving the Bunker
Save Her
The Coven
The New Leader
Something Is Happening...
I Need To Hide This...
Pregnant?
The Link
I'm Sorry
Where Is She?
What Do You Want?
Baby
I Love You
What Am I Supposed To Do?
Mary
I Will Always Come Back To You
All Because Of Me
Dean!
Family
New Link?
I'm Not A Trophy!
Oh No!
The Ring
I Will Save Your Life
We're Changing
The Wedding
We Need To Get Her Back
Broken Link
Archangels
Curious About You
She's Sick
He Did It For Me
The Deal
Cast Him Out!
Honeymoon
I'm Sorry Sam
I'm Gonna Get You Out Of This
Big Fight
The Smell Of Your Perfume
Magic
What Did You Do?
The Link Is Back
The Spell
The Girl You Use To Know
I Don't Want To Be Fixed
I Still See My Girl
Mother's Love
Back Home
Baby Boy
We Missed You
Let's Fight
Family Time
Where Is Dean?
Dean Stop!
In My Head
The Rescue
Come Back To Me Love
She's Dying
I Don't Wanna Leave
Powerful Forces
Look At Me
Thank You Chuck
My Part Of The Deal
Our Blood
New Friendship
Please
Losing You
Winchesters Never Give Up
Hey Baby Boy
Brotherly Love
Welcome Home
Trust Me
Protection Spell
Meeting Hannah
I Need Your Help
The Plan
Saved Angel
Old Friends
One Last Fight
As Normal As It Can Be
Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow?

Divided Magic

75 0 0
By GabrielaRelvas

Sam and Dean arrive at the coven and get in the room they find witches fighting against vampires. They start to fight with them too.

They kill some of them and the others run away.

- Thank you. - A witch says to the brothers after the fight.

- I don't want your appologize. - Dean says - I need you to take back the spell that (Your Name) did. She's suffering.

- She's alive?

- She is. Now please take back the spell. She's pregnant and can't be hurt like that.

- She's pregnant?

- She is. Now lift the spell! - He yells.

- Alright. You don't need to yell.

The witches unite and make a reverse spell. Minutes later they stop.

- It's done. - Another says.

- She's fine?

- We took back the spell. But the wounds we can't. For that we need to be with her but I guess that she will be able to heal herself or Rowena will do it.

- Ok. - He takes a deep breath - Thank You.

The brothers leave the room and drive to the bunker. There they find you fainted in an pool of blood. Dean runs to you and takes you in his arms. There were three more cuts in your arms because of the witches that died after the boys left the bunker.

- Wake up (Your Name). - He begs - Wake up.

- Rowena. - Sam runs to her and she was waking up - What happened here?

- She.. She throw me to the wall.

- Can you do something? - Dean asks.

- I don't know. - She gets close and you wake up.

- Dean? - You say looking to him.

- How do you feel?

- I'm fine.

You and Dean get up.

- You're sure? You lost a lot of blood.

- I am honey. I just need to heal myself. - You try to heal your wounds - I can't. I'm too weak.

- Let me try. - Dean says grabbing your arms. He focus on you and your wounds heal. He was surprised - I did it.

- Yes you did.

- Ahh. - You both scream in pain and fall to the floor.

- What's happening? - Sam asks Rowena approaching his brother.

- I don't know. - She answers - I think is something about their magic.

You two stop screaming and with the help of them get up. He approaches you and grabs your hand. A white light shows up and fulls the room.

When the light is gone you look at each other and smile a little bit.

- What happened? - You ask.

- You were right. - He says to you.

- About what?

- When you were dead you said that your grandma show up to you and said that that I was going to receive your powers and if I bring you back the magic would divide itself between us.

- I was with my grandma?

- I think so.

- So it is divided between us now.

- Yeah. I think we both feel it right?

- Yeah. What's gonna happen now?

- I don't know. - He pulls you to him and hugs you tight - How do you feel?

- Strong. - You let go the hug and look at him - Stronger than ever. What about you?

- I'm awesome.

- Really Dean?

- Yeah.

- What was happening in the coven. Who was killing the witches?

- Vampires.

- I knew it. They figure out our safe place. Damn it. We need to find another. I gotta save them.

- You need to rest.

- I can't. Do you forgot that we have a war out there?

- I didn't but...

- Good. Rowena - You turn to her - I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't. But we have a war out there and I need your help.

- You know I will help you.

- Thank you. Go check the witches please. And reunite all of them. I need to see how they are.

- I will.

- But not in the bunker. Just choose another place and let me know then.

- Wait.. - Dean says - You are going there even after the witches got attacked for vampires that want expecially your blood.

- I believe it's our blood.

- What?

- Your blood changed so I think that it's our blood that they want. Rowena please go see them. - She gets out of the bunker - It's my job Dean. I gotta do this.

- (Your Name).

- I'm not gonna fight with you. I'm a leader. I need to do this. Now, you can come with me or you can stay here because I will not fight with you again.

- Ok. I'm going. - He says and you smile to him.

You take a shower and dress. Then you go to the nursery to check on Mary. She was sleeping. Dean approaches you.

- How is she?

- She's fine.

- What about you?

- Again? I'm fantastic Dean. I just need to do this.

- I'm worried.

- Don't need to be love. - You approach him and put your hand on his face - Everything is gonna be fine. I just need to try something first.

- What?

You get out of the nursery and go to your shared room. There you grab a knife and cut yourself in the hand. A cut shows up on Dean's hand.

- No. - You say and heal yourself. His hand heals too. - This is not good.

- If I get hurt you get too (Your Name).

- Yeah. You know what? Lets go. We will figure what we gonna do later.

- Rowena told you where is gonna be?

- Yeah she send me a message on the bathroom wall.

- What?

- Yeah I know I need to get her a phone. Anyways I know where she and the witches are.

- Good.

- Did you talked to Sam?

- Yeah. He will be here watching out for Mary.

- Good.

- Ready?

- Yeah. - You take a deep breath - I am.

You two get to the car and drive to a building.

- They are there? - Dean asks seeing its an old building.

- Yeah. Look at the warnings.

He looks and sees some symbols painted on the walls outside. You two get out of the car.

- Wait I saw some of those symbols before.

- You did.

- Where?

- Remember when the Grand Coven took me the first time?

- Yes. Those are the same symbols.

- Yes. But they only put here the ones for protection. Like that one. - You point to the one that was painted in the wall.

You both start walking to the door.

- But they had more that time in the Grand Coven.

- Yeah. They had others that block magic. Here we just need the ones for protection.

You get to the door, open it and get in. You see all the witches there, some of them were weak or hurt. Between them was Rowena that smiled to you.

- I need numbers. - You say - How many did we lost?

- Too many. - One of them says.

- Dean told me in the way here that you took back the spell.

- You are pregnant. We can't loose you. The war is here and we need a leader.

- We need a plan first. First of all we have things to talk. Our angel friend, he's missing since the big fight. There's a way for us to find him? Or even knew if he is alive?

- He is an angel. - Another witch says - It's difficult to mess with that kind of things, that kind of power.

- I just need to know. He's very important to me, - you look at Dean for a second - to us. And we need him, we need his help because I know that the Grand Coven is reuniting witches from all over the world to fight us.

- Even if we are able to find him and save him you know its not enough.

- I know. We may need some help. I was thinking Crowley. He's a douchebag and a king without a kingdom but I guess he can help us.

- How? - Dean asks.

- Well all the demons in hell died but not the ones in the earth. I think that he might still have some influence on them.

- Even if they join us we are still less than them and if they keep killing us.. - A witch says - I don't think we can win this war.

- We are gonna win it. Even If I need to get power from other sources and make things that I don't want to do. We are gonna win it.

- What things? - Dean asks - How are you gonna get more power?

- Dean..

- I want to know! How are you gonna get more power?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 269 35
You find yourself becoming more lonely by the day, that's until your older sister makes you download a dating app. You spend a few days on there unti...
198 14 12
Losing her parents , Y/n seeks revenge and a certain green eyed hunter will help her do so. Will the connection Between them last like time or fade l...
86.9K 1.7K 187
She should have died. But instead, a green-eyed man saved her. Alana Thomas and Dean Winchester begin hunting together. He's her sight and she's his...
9.6K 273 12
You are a hunter in a bar drinking after a bad hunt drinking your problems away.Then two very attractive men walk in.You meet eyes with one and start...