The Rescue

- Yes. I know. - Chuck answers.

- You know? You know that Dean is beeing hurt by him? That I'm beeing hurt by him?

- Yeah well I came to help you didn't I?

- Help me? What about Dean? Your son is torturing Dean. I thought he was with you. Didn't you took him to have a long chat like you said? 

- I did. But it didn't work. He's...

- What kind of a father are you after all?

- What?

- Your son is torturing someone and you don't care?

- I'm here right? I healed you and by doing that I healed Dean.

- So what? I can feel that Dean is passed out somewhere so he didn't run from him and when Lucy sees that he's healed he will start torturing again and I and my son will be in risk again.

- I'm sorry.

- You're sorry? Chuck he's your son! Are you afraid of facing him again?

- No!

- Dad. - Cas says - We need to find Dean. Just please help us saving him.

- I can tell you where he is. But I will not going.

- Why? - You ask mad.

- That's... That's great. - Sam interrupts - So can you please give us the location and we take it from here.

- Here. - Chuck handles a paper to Sam - He's there. Good bye.

Chuck vanishes.

- It's your son! - You yell hoping that he can still hear you - Don't you forget that do you hear me?

- Why do you yell with Chuck? - Sam asks you - After all he saved your life.

- I rather that he saved Dean. And he..

- And he's God. Did you forget that?

- He also is a father.

- I think he always does what he thinks it's best.

- Oh Sam can you please stop fanboying over him.

- I'm not...

- Just forget it - You cut him off - Let's find Dean cause I feel that we don't have much time. - You approach Cas - How is she?

- She's good. Sleeping.

- Cas do you want to come? Cause I'm gonna need all the back up that I can especially when I may get tortured along the way.

- I will go.

- Good. Adam. - You approach him - I heard you wanted to take Sam's place and getting into my mind.

- I had nothing to loose. You are like my sister. You saved me (Your Name). You made me believe that I could had a family again. You healed me, you bough me to my brothers, you took away the nightmares. I just think I couldn't live without my best friend, without my sister here.

- Oh Adam I love you too brother. You are family and you are worth to live. And you had a lot to lose if something happened to you. Adam we are a broken but still good family. I mean we have three broken brothers, a broken ex- most powerful witch on earth, a fallen angel, an ex- wicked witch and a baby girl with powerful magic not to mention a baby boy that wasn't even born yet but was able to use his mother's magic to talk to her. - He acts surprised - Yeah. So we aren't normal and we are broken but we still good and we still need each other to keep fighting. And that's family.