Come Back To Me Love

- No! - Sam yells.

You look at your side and see that he shoot to the floor on your right at inches from your head.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. The witches magic was long gone and you felt weak. You are able to get up despite you could barely stand and you look into Dean's eyes.

- Dean... - You start.

- Leave. - He lowers the shotgun.

- Dean you didn't shoot us. That's reason for hope right?

- Leave! - He yells and makes you shake with that tone of voice.

- I'm not gonna leave you.

- Leave or I will shoot you.

- You didn't do it the first time. What makes you believe that you will do it now?

- Don't do that!

- What?

- Trying to bring me back because that isn't gonna work.

- I was in that place Dean. And you saved me. Now it's my turn to save you.

- Leave! And don't come back. You still have enough magic to live so keep it. At least till I find a way to break this stupid link and take it all off you.

- This is not you Dean. You know.. - You take a deep breath - I know you Dean, actually I'm one of the few people that really knows your true you. Dean I was there when you had nightmares, when you were being tortured by Michael in your head before you say yes. Damn it I brought you back from him! I know exactly how you feel because of the link remember. Because of it we are like one, we feel what the other feels.

- Shut up! - He yells - I told you to leave!

- Sam no! - You yell seeing him with the anti magic cuffs.

He puts the cuffs on Dean and Adam takes the shotgun.

- It's over Dean. We are gonna take you home.

- Really?

- You shouldn't do that. - You say.

- Why? - Sam asks.

- He has my magic, that won't work on him like it didn't work on me. Look.

You point to Dean's hands and you all see the cuffs melt and fall to the floor.

Dean punches Sam and he falls to the floor.. Seeing Cas approaching Dean throws him trough the air. Next he takes the shotgun from Adam's hands and points it to him.

You fall on your knees weak. Adam tries to go to you.

- Uh, uh. Don't you dare move. - Dean says.

- Dean look at her. Let me at least help her get up.

Slowly Adam approaches you and helps you stand.

- Dean. - You start - Come back to me honey. I need you.

Meanwhile Sam had get up and tries to grab the shotgun but another loud shoot sound it's heard in the building.

You look at your right side chest and see the blood. Dean and you look at each other and you see blood on his chest.

- No! - Sam yells seeing you two like that and Dean looks at him.