The Ring

- Please tell me you're there. (Your Name)? Can you hear me? - Silence on your side - I'm sorry. (Your Name)! - He turn off the phone - Damn It!
- What? - Sam asks.
- I think - Tears get to Dean's eyes. - I think she... I need to call someone.
Dean calls the 911 to let them know what happened.
The boys get to the hospital a minute later. Mary is taken away from Dean and the boys wait in hallway.
A few minutes later they see you enter the hospital. You are unconscious and have blood all over your face. Dean approaches you.
- (Your Name)! - Two nurses try to take him away. - No! That's my girfriend! - He grabs your hand but another nurse comes and takes him away from you. They take you behind the doors and out of his sight - No! (Your Name)! - He punches the wall.
- Calm down Dean. - Sam says.
- Calm down? Did you saw her Sam? I swear to God if something happens to her again, to both of them..
- They will be fine Dean. You'll see.
Half an hour had passed and Dean finally sits down right beside Sam. He takes a little box out of his pocket.
- Hey Sam - He says and looks up to his brother.

- Yeah.
- Since before Mary was born that I have this.
- Is that a wedding ring?
- It is. - Tears get to his eyes as he looks down at it - I was planning to give her after Mary was born but she died and all of this things happened and I just keep saving this, trying to find the right moment. But I think that now I understand that we never needed a right moment, because all our moments together are right. I could have give this to her a million times... - He opens the little box showing a beautiful wedding ring. It was in a chape of a crown and with little dimonds in the edges - I could have give her this a million times but I didn't, and now... Now I don't really know if I will give it to her someday.
- You will Dean. I'm sure. Even if it's that bad the witches won't let her die.
- And if she dies? Sam the last thing I said to her was that she was not taking good care of Mary. - He gets up and turns his back on Sam crying.

 - He gets up and turns his back on Sam crying