Protection Spell

Dean was hearing you talking to James from outside the door, he had left the kitchen soon after you and stood there listening to you, he was worried about your future. Despite not admitting he felt the same way as you did.

 Snow starts falling from the ceiling on the bedroom and Dean gets pushed inside and the door closes.

 - What just happened? - Dean ask - Did you?

 - No. - You say sitting down - He did. I guess you were outside listening to me.

 - I'm sorry.

 - It's okay. You know how I feel. Remember that you and I are connected?

 - I can't forget even if I try. Sweetheart, - he kneels in front of you - I want to fix things between us.

 - You know it's not easy.

 - I know (Your Name), but we are going to do this, together we can. We're better together than we're apart.

 - We've been through so much Dean.

 - I know and that is what makes us as strong as we are, I won't let you fall and you don't let me, we hold on to each other, we always did and we always will. We made a promise on that altar in Lawrence, and I mean to keep it forever, we're connected not only by magic or blood but by what we feel. I love you Mrs. Winchester.

 - And you don't like chick flicks uh?

 - Shut up. I am trying to...

 - I know. - You cut him off - I know honey. - You caress his face.

 - You caress his face

 - I love you. - He repeats.

 - I love you too Dean Winchester.

 He learns and kisses you. You stop the snow and get up. You two get to the crib and see that James was asleep so you leave the room slowly to not awake him.

 - How can he do that when he's asleep? - He asks right after he closes the door of the nursery.

 - Well he's the son of the Great Witch.

 - Yeah he is. - Dean approaches you.

 - Mary is....

 - Still in the room.

 He approaches even more and kisses you. He pulls you to him by your waist but as soon as you feel things got more serious you pull away.

 - What? - He asks.

 - We have a bunch of things to care about, we can't do this right now. - He shows a sad face - Oh come on we have human Crowley in the bunker, lets take care of that first.

 - Of course you...

 - Hey. - You cut him off and lift his face - You have to build James's crib don't you?