Mary

- What is happening here? - Dean yells - Rowena!
- You think that maybe they were taken to the Coven? - Sam asks.
- Do you?
- Don't know Dean.
- Let's go.
They run outside the bunker and enter the car. Dean drives really fast.
- Dean calm down, we will find her.
- She dissapeared Sam! She was there and then she wasn't there anymore!
- I know Dean, but calm down, the way you're driving...
- Oh you don't going to say to me that you don't like a little speed.
- I do but not like this, maybe I should drive.
- No!
- Dean, you're going to get us killed.
- Oh shut up Sam! You know we need to get fast to the coven!
- I know but...
- But nothing Sam! I'll drive! Period!
Dean continues driving and instead of getting there in half an hour they get there in fifteen minutes.
Getting there Dean leaves the car on and just storms in the coven.
Nothing... The coven's room was empty.
- (Your Name)! - He yells - Rowena!
But nothing. You weren't there.
- Dean. - Sam calls him.
- They got to be here somewhere.
- Where Dean? Underground? On the walls? Because the room has no other doors.
- Very funny Sammy. Now call Cas, maybe he can help us!
Sam grabs the phone and calls Cas that starts looking for you.
The boys go back to the bunker.
- I need to do something! - Dean says on the bottom of the stairs.
- What Dean? - Sam asks - What can we do? She was...
- Sam!
- But I mean it Dean. We went to the coven, she wasn't there, we already put Cas on it and Rowena is not even here to make a location spell.
- I need to do something Sam! - Tears get to Dean's eyes - She was my responsability and now she's dead!
- You know what you're goint to do? You go sleep a few hours and you take a shower so you can go visit your daughter in a few hours.
- Mary.. - Dean remembers what you ask him before you die. He wipes his tears - Yeah. I need to see my daughter.
- Mary? Is that her name?
- Yeah. (Your Name) wants her to have mum's name.
- She really was sweet.
- Is Sam, is, she is! I'm not giving up on her just yet!
Dean goes to his room and he can't take your image of his head.
He sits on the bed looking at your side of the bed.
Sam passes through Dean's room and just stops looking at him, he sees him too.
- Sam. Cas will call when he finds her right? - He says with a calm and sad voice.
- Yeah.
- Good.
- Dean, you should...
- I'm going to take a shower. - He gets up - Let me know if he calls.
- Of couse.
Dean goes to the bathroom and takes a shower.
A few minutes later he gets out. Put on some jeans with a simple black shirt, a plaid shirt and his jacket. Then he puts his boots and get out of the room. Passing through Sam that was on the library...
- Dean.
- What? - He turns to his brother that was getting up the stairs.
- Where are you going?
- To see my daughter.
- It's too soon Dean. They won't let you see her. You should get some sleep.
- I can't Sam. - Sam could notice through his brother's voice that he was devastated - That room... Her smell is in every thing, the bed, the baby things, everywhere Sam. I cannot sleep there. It's just so many memories of her.
- But you need to get some sleep Dean.
- I'm fine. I just need to see my daughter.
- You want me to go with you?
- No, just stay here. Keep looking for (Your Name) and let me know if you find something.
- You sure?
- Yeah. I just need to see my daughter, alone.
Dean leaves the bunker and drives to the hospital. Getting there he goes to speak with the doctor. The doctor leads him to the baby. He sees her through a window.
- How is she?
- Getting better every minute.
- You're sure? - Dean smiles. - That's awesome.
- Yes, she is getting better. Doesn't even seems the weak child that born last night.
- Can I go in there? I really want to hold her.
- Yes. Just wait a little bit. I will tell the nurses.
The doctor leaves and Dean just stay there looking at the baby.
Two minutes later a nurse gets back with some clothes that Dean needed to wear to get in there. Dean dresses that and enters the room, approaches the baby and holds her. She just stares at him. Dean smiles and tears get to his eyes.
- Don't worry, we are going tp bring mummy back. - The baby grabs his finger - I can't wait to get you home and take care of you. Mummy ask me to do that but I won't be alone little Mary because she will be back.
The doctor approaches them.
- She will be taken to the other room. She is better now.
- When can I take her home?
- Well that will depend on her but if she continues to get better like now I would say that at the end of the day she will be ready to go home.
- She is really getting better?
- Yes.
- I can take her home today?
- As I told you we will see but I think so, probably this afternoon.
- Thank you.
- I'm sorry but now you have to leave. She needs to be taken to another room.
- Ok.
He gives Mary a kiss on her forehead and puts her down. Then he leaves the room and calls Sam.
- Dean.
- Sam did you find anything?
- No, not yet.
- What about Cas?
- Nothing. I just talk to him by the phone.
- Damn it!
- What about Mary?
- She's getting better. Sam I hold her in my arms for the first time. - He smiles a little bit - She is so little and so beautiful.
- Good. When she's comming home?
- The doctor said that maybe this afternoon.
- That's great right?
- Yeah. We have to find (Your Name), Sam.
- I'm working on it. Dean, are you comming to the bunker?
- No, I'm staying here untill I can get her home.
- Dean you need to sleep, and eat. Mary is fine.
- I'm not leaving her here Sam! I'm not going anywhere without my daughter!
- Okay Dean.
- Well keep looking for (Your Name) and let me know when you find something.
- I will.
Dean turns off the phone.
He spend the entire day in the hospital. At the evening Sam arrives there.
- Sam? What are you doing here? Did you found (Your Name)?
- No, I came here so you can go rest. I even brought the bag with the baby's things. - Sam gives it to Dean - Dean, go home. If she is out I take her home.
- No, no way!
- Dean. You don't eat or sleep for almost 24 hours.
- I don't care Sam! You should be in the bunker looking for her!
- Dean I looked everywhere. I even went do the coven again and she is not there. Cas is on it. He will let us know when he finds something. How's Mary?
- She's good. I was with her a few minutes ago.
- Good.
The brothers sit on the chairs and wait for 10 minutes till the doctor shows up.
- How's my daughter? - Dean asks.
- She's fine. You can take her home.
- Oh finally.
Dean grab the bag and goes to see his daughter. There with the help of a nurse he dresses the baby. Then he approaches Sam.
- She's beautiful. - Sam says - She looks so much like (Your Name).
- Yes. We need to find her Sam. We need to find her.
- Yeah but now let's take this little girl home.
The brothers go to the bunker. There Dean gets out of the car with his daughter, she wakes up at that moment.
- Hey beautiful. - Dean shushes the baby.

  They enter the bunker and Dean places Mary in the bed of your shared bedroom

They enter the bunker and Dean places Mary in the bed of your shared bedroom. She was moving her little arms and he felt that she was weat.
- Oh, alright. Let's get you changed. I hope I can do this. - He change the diaper and the baby was moving a lot - You know what? I'll pay you money if you sit still.

 - He change the diaper and the baby was moving a lot - You know what? I'll pay you money if you sit still

- Really Dean? Is that how you're planning to raise our daughter? - You say in the doorway.
- (Your Name)?