We Need To Get Her Back

- Crowley? - You and Dean say at the same time.

- Hello.

- What are you doing here? - Dean asks angry.

- Me? Oh I came for the wedding but, the thing is, you are not the fiance Dean, I am! So, how do I look?

- Oh I'm gonna kill you now your son of a bitch!

- For the love of God you're in a church! - The priest says.

- I'm sorry father but this thing deserves it.

- Father - You say - Please carry on with the cerimony.

- I'm sorry darling, - Crowley says - but that's not going to happen.

- Oh it will. - With a move of your hand you throw Crowley out of the church, to the middle of the street and, close the doors - Carry on!

- (Your Name) do you accept Dean Winchester as your husband? - He says totally scared and shaking.

- I do.

Crowley opens the doors and, enters the church again in the room and throws the priest through the air. He hits a wall and falls to the floor.

- Please carry on! - You say seeing that he was awake and throw Crowley to the street again, not closing the doors this time.

- Dean Winchester do you accept (Your Name) as your.. - The priest stops.

- Carry on! Please! - You beg.

- As a wife?

- I do. - He answers.

- I pronounce you husband and wife, you can kiss the bride. - The priest says before pass out.

Dean pull you to him and kisses you.

- Really? You married him? - Crowley says entering the church again.

- It's done. There's nothing you can do. - You say.

- Oh darling. There's plenty I can do.

Crowley shows up next to Rowena and takes Mary of her arms.

- Fergus! - Rowena yells and you look to her.

- Let go of my daughter. - You say - You can take me but please let her go. She is just a baby.

- A beautiful baby by the way.

- Please Crowley. I'm begging you.

- Give me my daughter back you son of a bitch! - Dean yells and approaches Crowley.

Rowena yells something in latin but before she could attack him and before Dean could get to him, Crowley dissapears.

- No! - You yell.

- Son of a bitch! - Dean yells.

You stay in shock. Sam goes to wake the priest and Dean approaches you.

- Dean. - You say as he grabs your hands.

- We're going to get her back. - He hugs you - We're going to get Mary back.

 - He hugs you - We're going to get Mary back