Honeymoon

- I'm sorry. - He says.

- Still with that? Dean it's fine. Now we gotta concentrate in other things. He's gonna find another vessel an his little brother... - You stop yourself from talking. He will be pissed if he knows that you made that deal.

- What? You were going to say something.

- No. - You get away from him - I wasn't.

- You're scared. I can feel it inside of me. - He makes you turn to him - What's happening sweetheart?

- I just. I never faced something like this and now. I just I'm scared of what's gonna happen. I mean I've been playing strong with Michael, you, Sam, Cas but I'm terrified. I have out there witches and vampires who want to kill me and now two archangels on my ass. I'm terrified.

- Come here. - He hugs you tight and you start to cry - We are gonna win this.

- I'm sorry Dean.

- For what?

- I'm so sorry.

- Why? - He lets go the hug and you wipe your tears - What did you do? - You couldn't tell him - What did you do?

- You said yes because of me. That seems a good reason to apologize.

- You're sure? Cause I feel...

- I'm sure. - You cut him off - I love you.

- I love you too.

- Hey I could get some sleep. I don't sleep since... well I don't know when.

- Yeah me too.

You two lay down in the bed and look to each other. He takes the hair off your face.

- We should get some sleep you know?

- Yeah. Come here. - You lay your head on his chest and he hugs you tight - It feels so good to have you in my arms again.

- It feels so good to be here again.

You both stay in silence and end up falling asleep. You only wake up two hours later with Mary crying. You were going to get up.

- No. - He says - I will go. I want to hold her in my arms again. - He gets up and takes her in his arms. - Well she's not weat.

- Maybe hungry? Bring her here. - He gives her to you and you start breastfeeding her.

He gets close to you and sits by your side.

- This is perfect.

- What?

- You, Mary, in here. - You both smile - You know what? We need a honeymoon.

- Really Dean?

- What?

- We have two archangels on our ass not to mention a coven of witches and vampires.

- We are protected here.

- Yeah and what if they get to our minds?

- We will stop them, all of them but I think we need a little hapiness, like a breath of fresh air.

- What are you thinking?

- I don't know. But we need a little peace don't you think.

- You want to have peace when there's war out there?

- Screw it! I'm sick of Michael, of the witches of everything. We need time for us, I want to be with you. I'm so tired of all of this.

- I get it. I'm too. But it's our fight.