The Spell

- That doesn't matter right now.

- It does.

- We are not gonna argue about that right now. Witches, lets do the spell.

They prepare the things and you all do the spell. About a minute later you stop.

- Do you know where he is? - Dean asks.

- He's dead. - You say with tears in your eyes.

He hugs you and tears get to his eyes too.

- You're sure? - He asks.

- I am. I could feel it. We should let him home with Mary, not bring him to the battle. It's our fault, It's my fault. And the worst thing is that we can't even bring him back.

You two leave the place short after that and go back to the bunker.

- Hey. - Sam says seeing you two get down the stairs - It's everything ok?

- No. - You say.

- What's happening?

- Cas is dead. - Dean says.

- What?

- Me and the witches. - You say - We made a spell to find out what happened to him and we found out that... Where's Mary? I need to see my daughter.

- She is sleeping.

- I will go check on her.

You get to the nurcery where Mary was sleeping. You approach the crib and stay there just looking at her.

Rowena gets to the room.

- Hello. - She says.

- Hey.

- Can I ask you something?

- What?

- How do you gonna get more power?

- Rowena..

- Tell me.

- My grandma use to say to me that it was possible to bring help from the other side when we really need it.

- You mean ghosts?

- Rowena.. Keep it down. Dean can't ear that.

- You are going to bring ghosts to help in the battle?

- You know our numbers are down. Since I'm the leader we lost how many witches? 20 or even more.

- We are in war. It's normal to have some losses.

- Not this many. Today were like what? Seven? Just today.

- And you gonna bring them back. All of them?

- I don't have a choice. We are not gonna win. Even if I am the most powerful witch in the world and now Dean having powers that's not enough. You know they are reuniting witches from all over the world. If we don't get help we will die. All of us.

Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow? IN ATUALIZATIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara