New Link?

He stops screaming and you finally could hear his heart start beating again.
- Dean? Please wake up!
Suddently he wakes up and sits up on the bed breathless. Sam approaches him.
- Dean. - He says.
- Sammy? - He looks to his brother and receives a hug from him. Then he turns to you. - (Your Name)?
- Dean. - Tears get to your eyes and he hugs you. - We made it Dean.
He smiles at you and then he kisses you.
- Ahh. - He screams and you look to his arms.
Some wounds are opening in his arms. You look at yours and see that his wounds were opening in the exact same place as yours.
- What's happening? - Sam says holding Dean's arms.
- No! No! No! Rowena! - She approaches you and starts to heel your wounds again and Dean keeps screamimg. - Why this is happening?
- I guess that you two may have some kind of a link. - She answers.
- What? - Dean asks.
- No Rowena, that's not true! My link was to my daughter and I already broke it.
- Oh darling you can't break something like that.
- But I did it. Before the battle.
- You hide it but it's still there. You can't break a link like that.
- No, it can't be. If that's true...
Cas approachez the door with Mary in is arms.
- Something's wrong with Mary. - He says.
- No! No! No! They are both suffering because of me! Rowena please!
- I'm doing my best.
- Please stop this! - You look to Dean and to Mary crying in Cas's arms. - Do whatever you need but stop this! Kill me if that's what you need but save them!
- No! - Dean yells - Don't you dare!
- Rowena! - You yell.
She yells something in latin and a white light fulls the room. Dean stops screaming and Mary stops crying.
When the light is gone you were laying down on bed fainted. Dean sees his arms and the wounds just vanish, he turns to you.
- (Your Name)? - He sees that you are unconcious and looks at Rowena.
- She's alive. - She says before pass out too.
- (Your Name)? Please wake up. Come on. Please!
- Hello boys. - Crowley says at the door.
- Crowley? What are you doing here? - Dean asks.
- Well I came to help you. - He snaps his fingers and both you and Rowena disappear.
- What did you do? - Dean asks getting the Ruby's knife.
- I helped you with those two. - Dean gets up to stab him - Exit stage Crowley.
He vanishes.
- What are we going to do now? - Sam asks.
- We goint to find Crowley and kill him! - Dean yells and Mary starts to cry. He takes his daughter from Cas's arms - It's okay beautiful. Mummy is going to be fine. - He makes sure that she doesn't have the cuts on her, thankfully she doesn't. She stops crying - Sam. Get the car ready! We are goint to get out in 5 minutes.
- Where?
- Crowley's house. If that thing is a house. Go Sam. - Sam leaves the room - Cas, can you stay with Mary for just a few more hours.
- Dean I can help you with Crowley.
- I'm sure you can but now you will be more helpful if you stay here with her. We can't take her and she can't be here by herself.
- If that's what you want.
- It is. - He gives Mary to Cas again. - Just, don't let her out of your sight.
- I won't.
Dean caresses her face and she grabs his finger.
- Don't worry beautiful, I will bring mum back.
He leaves the room. Sam was waiting for Dean and as soon as he arrive they enter the car and drive.
In Crowley's house Rowena wakes up.
- Oh good morning mother.
- Fergus? Where am I?
- In my palace.
- Why?
- Uh. Good question. Minions, - Three demons appear - You know what you have to do.
They put some anti magic cuffs on Rowena.
- What you're doing? - She yells.
- I'm sorry mother. But a king have to do what is best..
- You're not a king! - She yells cutting him off - You're a coward! A coward in the throne of hell. The Winchesters, they will come for us. - She says looking at you unconscious on the sofa.
- You're wrong, they will come for her. Not for you.
- I hate you Fergus!
- I hate you too mummy. Take her!
The demons take Rowena out of there and Crowley approaches you.
- I always thought that this love that I feel for you was because you were the child, the daughter I never had but now... I'm starting to think that is something different.
Some time later the brothers arrive to Crowley's place. They broke in and kill some demons till they finally arrive to the throne room. They found you still unconscious and Crowley in his throne.
- Hello boys. What took you so long?
- Crowley! What did you do to her? - Dean asks angry.
- I didn't do anything. She didn't wake up yet.
Dean approaches you.
- Come on sweetheart wake up. - He tries to wake you. - Come on love. - Dean looks at Crowley - I'm going to kill you!
He get's up and punch Crowley in the face. Crowley throws him to a wall. Sam was going to make move but Crowley throws him to the wall too holding them both there.
- You know what boys? I was never able to kill you before but now, I really think I'm going to kill you both.
- What change your mind? - Sam asks - I mean you have been helping us in the past few months.
- Helping (Your Name), not you!
- Oh yes because you like her right. - Dean says angry - Because she's the daughter you never had.
- No, because I really like her.
- What?
- I love (Your Name), Dean. I mean really love her.
- What?
Crowley smiles and Dean suddently falls to the floor. Crowley tries to throw him against the wall again but his powers don't work on Dean anymore so Dean approaches him and punches him in the face. Crowley falls to the floor.
- That was for (Your Name) you son of a bitch!