She's Dying

A couple minutes later you let go the hug and clean your tears.

- Tell me there's a way for me to help you. - He begs - I can't watch you...

- Dean... - You cut him off - He's the only one who can. 

- We will find him.

- Yeah... I'm thirsty.

- I will get you a glass of water.

- No. Cas it's just water. I may be dying but I can go to the kitchen. Just let me be. I don't want to be treated like I'm sick. I want to be normal.

- Well that's not possible since you're a witch and...

- Cas.. please?

You leave the room and go to the kitchen. There you grab a glass and fill it with water. You turn around and before you could lift the glass to your lips you feel dizzy and it slips off your hands and falls to the floor. Sam had found Rowena and gave her Mary for her to take her to the nursery and now he and Adam were close to the kitchen when they hear glass breaking and run to there.

They find you almost falling on your knees. Sam was able to grab you before you fall on the broken glass. He and Adam take you near the table and you sit down.

- How do you feel? - Sam asks.

- Good. - You say hardly - I'm good.

- No. You're not. - Adam says - What happened?

- The glass.. it just fall.

Cas gets to the room.

- What happened? - He asks.

- Cas please tell me you can do something. - Adam begs - She's not ok.

Cas approaches you.

- I told you to not come.

- It was just a glass Cas.

He puts his hand on your shoulder.

- You are getting worse.

- What does that mean? - Sam asks.

- We are running out of time. I can't do anything to heal you. Adam please go find Rowena.

- I'm ok. - You insist.

- You have fever.

- I'm ok. - You take his hand off you - I'm just thirsty.

- Adam go! - Cas says and Adam leaves.

- I will grab you another glass. - Sam says and leaves your side.

- You know what I need to do right? - You say - I need to save them.

- I wish there was another way.

- Me too Cas. Me too.

Sam approaches you two again with another glass of water. You drink just before Rowena gets to the kitchen.

- How do you feel? - She says getting close.

- I'm fine. Can you please stop bothering me with all this questions?

You get up and start to walk but a few steps later you hold yourself to a wall. Sam takes you in his arms.

- Fine uh? - He says.

He takes you to your bedroom and puts you on your bed. Rowena and Cas follow you.

You see the concern look on all their faces.