Something Is Happening...

- Well you heard him.
- Yeah. But...
- But, what do you want me to say?
- You knew that he felt that way about you?
- I suspected.
- Well why didn't you tell me?
- What do you want me to say? Yeah I knew. The end. Now can we please get out of here?
- We gotta go see if the girl is fine. - Sam says.
- Yeah, the girl, right. Let's go. - You say.
You all enter the car and Dean drove to the place where the girl was. She was fine. You gave her some advices about what demons were and what really happen.
After that, because was already dinner time Dean parks the car in front of a diner. You all enter and after sitting down, you and Dean order a burger and a beer, Sam was going to order just a salad but after you ask he choose a burger like you two.
After you all eat you get into the car to find a motel because it was a long ride to comeback to the bunker.
You found one that was still open and Dean asks for two rooms, one for you two and the other one for Sam. You enter first, then Dean. You were a little bit dizzy, and Dean notices that.
- You're ok?
- Yeah. I think it's my powers, somethimes I feel like that.
- Come sit on the bed. - You sit down. - I thought that you could control your powers.
- I can, but somethimes they overwhelm me.
- Ok so you need to rest. Come on. - You lie down on the bed and he takes your shoes - Try to sleep a little bit.
- I will.
- I needed to talk to Sam but I will do it tomorrow.
- No. You can go. I'm fine.
- You're sure?
- I am.
- I'll be back in a minute. - He kisses your forehead - I love you.
- I love you too.
He gets out of the room and you end up falling asleep before he gets back. When he does he found you sleeping so without making any noise he lies down by your side.
A few minutes later you wake up feeling sick and sit on the bed. Dean that wasn't asleep yet sits by your side.
- You're okay? - He says.
- No. - You feel like you were about to throw up.
- What can I do?
- Nothing, just.. - You run to the bathroom closing the door after you and you just throw up to the toilet.
Dean runs to the door and knocks. He was worried but you couldn't answer. He waits till he stop hearing you thow up and then he says.
- Are you okay? Can I come in? - You push the toilet discharge - Can I come in sweetheart?
Inside the bathroom he hears a weak:
- Yes.
He finds you sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.
- Oh my God are you okay?
- Yeah I'm better now.
- What happened?
- Don't know. I was sleeping then something happen to my magic. I felt like it was drain out of me and then came back stronger. It was weird.
- Can you get up?
- Yeah I think. Help me out. - He helps you get up and takes you to the bed.
- Don't you want to go to the hospital or something?
- And say what? Oh hey I'm a witch and I recently felt my powers change, can you help me?
- Yeah, you're right. But I'm worried about you.
- I'm okay now honey. Don't need to worry about me, maybe it was the x-burger, I was hungry and I eat it to fast remember?
- You are sure you're okay?
- Yeah. Can we go to sleep now please?
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow?
- I will.
- Then yes, we can go to sleep.
You both lay down on the bed and fall asleep.
In the morning you wake up feeling sick again, you couldn't control your powers anymore. Dean wasn't in the room. You sit on the bed and Dean walks in with breakfast and approaches you.
- Good morning. - He notices that you aren't okay - What's happening?
- I have no control over my.. - Before you could say anything else all the lamps of the room break and then the windows - What's happening to me? - You start crying.
- Shhh, - He hugs you - It's okay.
- What's happening to me Dean?
- It's okay honney, I'm here, we gonna fix you up. - He let go the hug.
- I can't control it. I feel so bad for all of this.
- Hey, I'm right here. Let's go home.
- Before that you need to do something to me.
- What?
- The cuffs that you have in the car, the ones for witches, you need to put them on me.
- I can't do that.
- Then please ask Sam. He can do it. Please. I'm afraid to hurt you.
Dean leaves the room with tears in his eyes and asks Sam. He does that and you all get to the car and eat in the way home.
Getting there Sam takes the cuffs off and the red lights if the bunker light up.
- It's me. I'm the one doing that.
- It's okay (Your Name). We are going to fix you.
- But how? - Dean asks - What can we do?
- I don't know. - You say. - I think I'm going to my room. - You look at Dean - To my room not yours. I dont want to break anything.
You past trough him and he grabs your arm stopping you.
- I love you.
- I know. And that's why I'm going to isolate myself on my room. I can't hurt you, because if I hurt you...
- Let me be with you.
- I can't do that to you. - You take his hand off your arm. - Let me go.
You get out of the library and go to your room.
- Dean, she will be fine. I know that.
- Yeah. You can't be sure of anything do you?
He sits down on a chair.
You enter your room and close the door. While you sit on the bed you remember Rowena, if anyone could help you that person was her. You open the bedroom door and get out, you find a way to get out of the bunker without being seen by anyone.
When Dean was about to enter his room he notice your room door open. He approaches it and sees that you are not there, he tries to find you in the bunker but you were nowhere to be found. He arrives the kitchen where Sam was with his tablet.
- Hey, have you seen (Your Name)?
- She isn't in her room?
- No. I think she left the bunker.
- Well she leave some kind of note or something?
- Nothing.
  After you get out of there you run away as fast as you can till you can't handle anymore and stop.
While you're resting a little bit, without doing nothing, all the street lights break and falls on you a glass rain.
You scream Rowena's name and your powers make you zap to where she was.
- (Your Name)? What are you doing here? - She helps you sit down.
- I need your help.
- Why are you so weak?
- I wish I knew. Please. I need your help.
- Well. Let's see what I can do.
She puts her hands on yours and try to figure out what was wrong with you. She heels you and after about a minute you feel well.
- I feel better now.
- Yes my darling. - She gets up. - But tell me what happenned?
- Well it start last night. I felt dizzy, sick... I even throw up, I felt like my magic dissapear for a minute and then come back stronger. I didn't had control over my magic today. I break a bunch of things on the way here. You know what's happening to me? - You get up.
- I do.
- So tell me, please.
She approaches you an puts her right hand over your belly.
- You're having a baby my darling.
- What???