I Need Your Help

Dean finishes the shower, dresses the cloths he had taken to the bathroom and then goes to your room where you were still looking at the picture.

 - Hey. - He says after coming in.

 - Hey honey.

 - Are you okay?

 - You know I'm not, what I feel you feel too.

 - Yeah. Look, sweetheart, - he sits in front of you - you did the right thing. They want to kill you to bring your mum back and that is not right. We have two kids that need you, I need you too.

 - I know Dean. I know, and it's because of you and the kids that I won't let that happen cause, if things were different I would do anything, anything to bring my mom back, I would trade my life for her any day, but not like this.

 - I know.

 - She was beautiful wasn't she? - You give the picture to him and he grabs it.

 - She was. You look a lot like her, like her and your grandma.

 - Nah. - You take the picture again - I look nothing like them. They kept the coven united and I'm dividing it.

 - You are defending yourself and our kids, there's nothing wrong with that.

 - Yeah. Dean I know that I've been through a lot but now? I have the whole coven against me, just cause I am different, not to mention that I just can't take out of my mind what Chuck said to me.

 - Yeah, I almost forgot about that. He said that he wanted something from you but he never said what.

 - Yeah. Dean I don't know if I will be able to help him, I mean, what if he asks me for something that I can't handle?

 - You are strong.

 - Then why do I feel weak?

 - It's just because you feel like you killed part of your family, cause that damn witches had your blood in her veins. You just need to rest, sleep a bit. It all will be better when you wake up.

 - Dean, about Sam and Hannah...

- No, we're not going to talk about that right now. And... Sammy, I can see that he's happy, and you helped him to be that happy, that's all that matters to me. Now you need to rest and - he takes the picture from your hands and puts it back in the drawer - this stays better in there.

 - I'm hungry.

 - I know, me too. I'm starving. How about some burgers home made and some beer?

 - And a sad movie on Netflix?

 - Uh - Dean rolls his eyes - Okay, okay.

 - Great. I will pick the movie, you do the burgers.

 - I'll be back in a minute. - He gets up and kisses the top of your head - I love you Mrs Winchester.