What Am I Supposed To Do?

Time flies and three more months pass. You are eight months pregnant now.
Despite not admitting to Dean you are scared because of the labor, you feel so weak and tired all the time, somethimes you had to grab to a chair or a table to try to not fall to the floor. Dean was worried about you but you never want go talk about what is happening.
Rowena was the only one who knows, she is always around to help you. She is even staying in the bunker for a few days now because your baby could be born at any time.
It is late afternoon and you are sitting down on one of the library chairs when Rowena approaches you.
- Are you alright darling? - She asks.
- Yeah I am.
- What are you reading there?
- I found some records about the Grand Coven. I mean they were quiet for the last months but I feel that they are preparing something.
- Don't you forget you have your baby okay?
- Don't worry. I think they will atack only after the baby born.
- Well I called the Eternals and I told them what you ask. They will be prepared.
- Good. Because I'm 8 months pregnant and I can get in labor at anytime. I know that Dean will take me to an hospital but if something happens I need them there to bring us back. Any of us.
- They will be ready, and I will be with you all the time.
- Thank you for be here Rowena.
- I guess the scriptures were right.
- About what?
- You uniting old rivals. I mean witches and hunters for start, then me with the Eternals and I can even think of an union between the Grand Coven and the Eternals.
- You think that's even possible?
- Oh darling, since your birth that everything is possible. - You smile - And look you even unite the demons with the witches. You made my son to feel love again in his heart. He changed since he met you.
- Do you really think it is true. All that you said?
- I know my son (Your Name). He's changed because of you.
- Well I think I'll go rest a little bit on my room. - Rowena helps you get up. - Thank you. And Rowena when Dean gets back from the grocery shopping can you please tell him where I am? I don't want him to be worried.
- Of course.
You go to your room. Getting there you approach the baby crib that Sam and Dean put in there. You put your hands on it.
- Why I have this feeling that something will go wrong? - You sign - That I will never will lay my baby to sleep? I don't want do die.
Dean enters the room.
- Hi sweetheart. - He kisses you. - Are you okay? You're shaking.
- Yeah. I'm just cold.
- You're sure?
- Yeah I think I will go to bed now. I need to rest.
- Well, don't you want ti have dinner?
- No, I feel a little bit sick.
- You're sure you are okay?
- Yeah. Just, you know that somethimes I feel down.
- It's your magic?
- Yeah. Maybe. I don't know. I'm just sick.
- Well I will be here with you then.
- No, you need to eat. I'll be here watching some Netflix.
- You're sure? I'm worried about you.
- Yeah.
- I'll be back in a minute. Just the time of grabbing something to eat.
- Go eat. I'm fine.
- Love you. - He kisses your forehead.
- Love you too.
He leaves the room and you turn on the tv, lie down on the bed and fall asleep.
When Dean finnaly comes back to the room he sees you sleeping so he turns the tv off and lies down next to you.
At the middle of the night you wake up in pain. You try to sit but you can't.
- Dean. - You call for him. He was still asleep - Dean. Dean!
He wakes up, turns on the light and sits on the bed.
- You're okay (Your Name)?
- No, I... I think I'm having contractions.
- What?
- Yeah. Dean - tears got to your eyes - take me out of here.
He helps you sit up and put on some cloths Sam and Rowena hear noise and go to the room. Sam knocks on the door and Dean opens it.
- Oh good you're awake - Dean says - Sam we need to get her to the hospital.
Rowena enters the room and kneels by your side.
- How are you honey?
- I'm having contractions. Please do what I told you. Warn the witches.
- I will.
Rowena leaves the room and Sam leaves next to that to get the car ready.
- Can you walk sweetheart? - Dean asks you.
- Yeah.
He grabs your jacket and helps you dress it. Then you put your boots and get up.
- I can carry you.
- No, I prefer to walk.
- You're sure?
- Yeah.
You walk to the car slowly and get in. Sam is driving and Dean was on the back with you.
Getting to the hospital the nurses take you to a room and after a doctor examine you, you are taken to the labor room. Dean enters the room and approaches you.
- Dean. - You say.
- I'm here sweetheart. - He holds your hand - I'm not going to leave you.
The contractions are getting stronger every minute. You are screaming in pain.
Sam was outside of the room when Rowena arrives with two other witches.
- Where is she Samuel? - She asks.
- She is in the labor room. Dean is with her. Why are this two here?
- (Your Name) asked for it. She was afraid of this.
- Buy you think that something may happen?
- We don't know, but if it happens we'll be here.
In the labor room you are in pain. You scream and everytime you do that Dean's heart breaks a little. You are holding Dean's hand very tight and he is praying for all of that to end soon.
After half an hour you hear finally your baby crying. Dean smiles to you and you smile back. The nurse put the baby in a white blanket and places the baby in your arms.
- You have a beautiful baby girl. - She says.
- A girl? - Dean says with tears in his eyes.
You finally have your baby in your arms and you start crying of happiness. It's all okay, and she is perfect. Dean kisses you forehead and looks to that beautiful baby girl.
- Dean - You turn to him - I already pick a name for her.
- You did?
- Yeah. I hope you agree with it.
- What name did you pick? - He stops looking at you and caresses the baby face.
- Mary.
He turns his look to you again.
- Mary? - Tears roll down his face right now. - Like my...
- Like your mum.
- You're sure? - He wipes his tears.
- Yeah.
He kisses you. Then the nurse approaches you again.
- I need to take her now.
You give the baby to the nurse and she gets away with her.
You feel weak, like all your magic is getting drained out of you.
- Dean.
- Yeah sweatheart.
- I don't feel well.
- You just had a baby. I think it's normal.
- No. It's not.
- What are you trying to say?
- Take care of our daughter.
- What are you saying? Nothing is going to happen with you. You will be okay.
- No, Dean. Listen to me. I don't think I'm going to get out of this one.
- Don't you say that!
- Promise me you will take care of Mary.
- (Your Name)...
- Promise me Dean.
- I will.
- Nothing in the world is more importante than her now.
The monitors start beeping. He looks at you with fear and you close your eyes.
- (Your Name)! You can't leave me! Don't you dare leaving me!
The doctor yells to a nurse to get Dean out of the room. She approaches him.
- No, no, no. I'm not leaving her! - He yells.
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow? - You say with a weak voice, and open your eyes for a second before you close them again.
- Don't you say that to me. You are not going to die! I won't let that happen! Please! You are not going to die!
- Answer the question. - You open your eyes again.
- I will. - He says crying.
- I love you Dean Winchester. - You finally close your eyes.
The doctors and nurses take him ouf of the room. He punches the door of the room and just stays there with the hands on the door and the head down.
- I love you too.
Sam approaches Dean.
- What happened?
- She's dying Sam.
Sam hugs him. The witches get into the room put the doctors and nurses to sleep and united her powers will all the coven back in their place to try to save you.
Cas shows up a few minutes after the witches enter the room and seeing Dean that way he asks.
- What happened? Is she?
- Don't you dare say nothing! She will be fine Cas! She always is!
A few minutes later the witches wake the doctors and nurses and all of them leave the room. Dean approaches Rowena.
- Where is she? She is fine right?
- We done all we could to save her but she was too damaged and we got there too late.
Tears get to Sam's eyes.
- No! No! Rowena!
- She was hurt Dean she...
He doesn't let her finish and runs to the room. You were lying there.. Cold.. He grabs and kisses your hand and then your lips hopping that he could feel again your touch but nothing. You didn't move. You are dead.
Sam enters the room and approaches Dean in the moment he kneels by your side.
- Dean. - He places his hand on Dean's shoulder. He was crying too.
- She's dead Sam, and I died with her in this moment.
- Don't you say that.
- What am I supposed to do Sam? - He gets up an turns to his brother. - What am I supposed to do? - He yells and start breaking things till Sam grabs him and makes him stop.
- We can't do nothing right now. We are going to hive her a hunter's ...
- No! Don't you dare say that!
- So what we are going to do?
- Take her home.
- Dean! You have a kid. You are not going to make a deal!
- Shut up Sam! We are taking her home period! I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet!
Minutes later Sam goes to speak to the doctor so he could know how the baby is. Doctor said that the baby was born weak and she will need treatments and it will be in the hospital for a couple days. Dean tries to see her but the doctors don't let him.
So Dean and Sam decide to go away for now and get you to the bunker. There Dean puts you on your bed. Rowena comes in.
- Dean.
- There's nothing you can do here right?
- I wish I could.
- Then get out!
- Dean!
- Get out! - Rowena leaves the room and closes the door. - This is all my fault.
Dean starts breaking things in the room.
Then he sits on the floor next to bed and looks at the crib remembering your smile when he and Sam put that thing there. They didn't know how to build that and you laugh so hard to see them with that goofy looks on their faces.
- What I'm going to do now? - He says to himself.
He wipes his tears, gets up and approaches the crib. Getting there a white light fulls the room. When he looks back you were not on the bed anymore.
He looks for you in the bunker and doesn't find you so he goes to the kitchen when Rowena and Sam are.
- What? - Sam asks seeing his brother worried.
- (Your Name), she's gone.
- What? - Sam says and Rowena dissapears too with a flash of white light.