Divided Magic

Sam and Dean arrive at the coven and get in the room they find witches fighting against vampires. They start to fight with them too.

They kill some of them and the others run away.

- Thank you. - A witch says to the brothers after the fight.

- I don't want your appologize. - Dean says - I need you to take back the spell that (Your Name) did. She's suffering.

- She's alive?

- She is. Now please take back the spell. She's pregnant and can't be hurt like that.

- She's pregnant?

- She is. Now lift the spell! - He yells.

- Alright. You don't need to yell.

The witches unite and make a reverse spell. Minutes later they stop.

- It's done. - Another says.

- She's fine?

- We took back the spell. But the wounds we can't. For that we need to be with her but I guess that she will be able to heal herself or Rowena will do it.

- Ok. - He takes a deep breath - Thank You.

The brothers leave the room and drive to the bunker

The brothers leave the room and drive to the bunker. There they find you fainted in an pool of blood. Dean runs to you and takes you in his arms. There were three more cuts in your arms because of the witches that died after the boys left the bunker.

- Wake up (Your Name). - He begs - Wake up.

- Rowena. - Sam runs to her and she was waking up - What happened here?

- She.. She throw me to the wall.

- Can you do something? - Dean asks.

- I don't know. - She gets close and you wake up.

- Dean? - You say looking to him.

- How do you feel?

- I'm fine.

You and Dean get up.

- You're sure? You lost a lot of blood.

- I am honey. I just need to heal myself. - You try to heal your wounds - I can't. I'm too weak.

- Let me try. - Dean says grabbing your arms. He focus on you and your wounds heal. He was surprised - I did it.

- Yes you did.

- Ahh. - You both scream in pain and fall to the floor.

- What's happening? - Sam asks Rowena approaching his brother.

- I don't know. - She answers - I think is something about their magic.

You two stop screaming and with the help of them get up. He approaches you and grabs your hand. A white light shows up and fulls the room.