Hey Baby Boy

- He's beautiful. - Rowena says breaking the silence.

 - It's your grandson Rowena, mum. - You say and tears coming to her eyes.

 - He looks a lot like you.

 - Eh. He looks more like his father.

 - Well he has a lot of you too. - Dean says.

 - Yeah but the blond hair that, we know he's gonna have, it's from you. Oh and the green eyes too.

 - My son. I still can't believe it.

 - You should.

 - You make me so happy.

 - You too. This all happened so fast but I don't regret a thing.

 - Me neither.

 - Ouch. - Your hands over your belly.

 - You're okay?

 - Yeah. I'm just tired of being up I guess.

 - Then sit down.

 - No, no I'm fine. I want to enjoy this moment. We're finally seeing our son for the first time out of my head. Ouch.

 - That's enough. - He helps you sit down - Better?

 - Yeah.

 Dean's phone rings.

 - Hey Sammy. - He answers it.

 - How are (Your Name) and the baby?

 - They are fine. I'm here with (Your Name) and... Sam... I'm looking to my son. I can't touch him yet but he's here, right in front of me.

 - How is he?

 - Beautiful. I have a baby boy Sammy. - He starts to cry, tears of joy. Sam cries too on the other side.

 - Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him.

 - Sammy the nurse is coming. I gotta go.

 - Okay.

 Dean hung up.

 - Let's go back to the room? - The nurse asks getting close.

 - Yeah.

 You all go back to the room and they help you sit on the bed. Next the nurse leaves.

 The night passed calmly. Dean and Rowena were all night in the room with you. In the morning, right after you all wake up someone knocks at the door. Rowena goes and opens it. A woman gets in the room with a bouquet of colorful flowers on her right hand and a teddy bear with a blue shirt on the left.

 - Hey. - She says as soon as she sees you.

 - Hannah! - You say exited - You are here!

 You hug her.

 - I heard that you came to the hospital. Sam told me you were really bad but then he called me to say you were better and that your baby boy is born. So I ran to grab this for you. - She gives you the flowers.

 - Thank you.

 - And this for little James. - She says showing the teddy bear - But he's not here.

 - He's in the neonatal ICU. - You give the flowers to Rowena and she went out of the room to ask for a vase to put the flowers - But he's fine now.

 - Okay so I will leave the teddy bear with his mom.

 She gives you the teddy bear and you grab it. On the little shirt that he had the name "James" was written on it.