Family Time

In the morning you wake up before Dean. You sit up in the bed.

- You're ok? - You hear Dean say after a while.

- I am.

- (Your Name). - He sits up - I know how you must be feeling. After all he was your father.

- Yeah. Not anymore. - You get up - He was not my father since he was turned to that thing.

- You will get through this. - He gets up and aproaches you - I know you will.

- You know what? We have a victory to celebrate. Let's go.

You leave the room and approach Mary's nursery. Opening the door you see that she wasn't in the crib.

- Maybe Sam took her. - Dean says - Come on sweetheart.

You get to the kitchen and see that Rowena was feeding Mary.

- How is she? - You ask her.

- Hungry. - She says - But I'm taking care of her.

- Can I?

- Yes.

She gives Mary to your arms and you continue to feed her.

- Hey beautiful. I promise you I will never let you down. I will be the best mum. I promise.

- You already are. - Dean says.

Sam and Adam get to the kitchen talking.

- Hey. - Sam says when he sees you - You left your phone on the living room. - He gives it to you.

- Thank you.

- Crowley called.

- What did he wanted? - Dean asks curious.

- I didn't know if I should answer but I did. He said that he made a deal with you and need you to keep your end of the bargain.

- I'm sorry what? - Dean says angry - Now you made a deal with Crowley?

- It was before the fight. You were there.

- I don't remember.

- Oh come on it's nothing. Don't worry. Can we please just celebrate our win against the vampires and the Grand Coven? - Mary stops eating - Please. Just grab a few beers and let's celebrate. Rowena make a sweet cup of tea for us since I can't drink beer. I will make a cake, or better, some pie for desert. Adam, Sam go grab some pizza. Come on let's celebrate. I need this. I just lost my father and he was a vampire. I just.. I just need a little happiness. I just need to celebrate this win.

- Right. - Dean says and throws the Impala keys to Sam and he grabs it - You and Adam go grab pizza. I will put this little girl to sleep.

Dean takes Mary on his arms and takes her to the nursery. Sam and Adam leave to buy some pizza and you start to make the pie.

Rowena helps you and a few minutes later the pie was in the oven.

Dean gets to the kitchen.

- Where's the pie?

- In the oven. How's Mary?

- Sleeping like an angel.

Cas shows up in the room.

- Speaking about angels. - You say - Hi Cas.

- You were talking about angels? - He asks.

- Forget it. - Dean says.