Family

You can barely stand but you are so mad that you found a way to get your magic back and you full the room with a white light and turn to ashes all of the vampires and the witch that were in the room.
When the light is gone you fall to the floor. You lift your head and see Dean on the other side of the room. You try to stand but you can't so you drag yourself to Dean. There you hold on the chair and kneel next to him.
- Dean. - You say with tears in your eyes and a weak voice. - Come on, you have to wake up! You can't just leave me here like this. I'm  bleeding here! Please? - You start to cry and untie him, first a hand and then a foot - Dean! Come on! You can't leave me like this. Your heart needs to start beating again! Come on! Don't give up because I would never give up on you! - You untie his other hand - Come on! I need you! Mary needs you! Please. - You untie his other foot. - Please?
You pass out and your head falls on his legs.
A few minutes later Sam and Rowena enter the room. She did a location spell to find you both.
- Oh God! - Sam says seeing you two like that.
Rowena approaches you and puts her hand on your neck to feel your pulse.
- She's alive. - She says and Sam checks on Dean.
- No, no, no! Dean come on! - He says when he feels that his brother has no pulse. - Dean! Wake up! Wake up!
- Sam.
- What?
- Look at this. All of this blood on him.. I... I think this is her's. - Sam looks at Dean's clothes - And look at Dean's mouth.
He looks and notices that Dean has blood on his mouth too..
- Do you think he... do you think he drank her blood?
- Don't know but it can't be good. We need to take them out of here. Come on darling wake up. - She tries to wake you but nothing.
- Dean! Come on man! Wake up! You can't be dead!
- We need to take them out of here Samuel. This place is not safe.
- I can't carry them both Rowena. I need to get her out of here first and then Dean.
- You go with her. I will be here with Dean.
- You're sure?
- We have to hurry Samuel before more witches or vampires get here.
Sam takes you on his arms and you both go to the Impala. There he sits you on the back of the car and closes the door. He goes inside again to get Dean.
- Samuel. - Rowena says when she sees him - Dean is..
- Let's go Rowena. - He grabs Dean. - Before they come here.
They leave the place and go the car. Sam puts Dean on the front and Rowena goes in the back trying to wake you but nothing.
You all arrive the bunker and Sam takes you and Dean to your room and places you both, side by side, on the bed.
- Rowena, can you do anything for them?
- I can try to heal (Your Name) but Dean..
- Cas. Can you bring Dean back?
Cas puts Mary on the crib.
- I don't know Sam.
- Let's get to work then.
Rowena approaches you and starts to heel your wounds one by one.
Cas approaches Dean and puts his hand on Dean's chest.
- I can't do anything. - Cas says a few seconds later while he steps away from the bed.
- What do you mean you can't do anything? - Sam asks - You need to bring my brother back!
- I can't bring him back because he's here. He never left the body.
- But I didn't felt his pulse.
- He's there Sam. He is physically dead but his soul never left, his soul is locked, something's happening inside his head.
- I can't carry on. - Rowena says getting up.
- What? - Sam asks - Why?
- Well first she lost a lot of blood and even though I heel the wounds she needs more blood and I have to go get it on the coven and second she's blocking me. I can't get into her mind.
- What? - Sam asks.
- I don't quite know. I will tell you Samuel, this two, they have something going on in there that is stonger than all of us...
You wake up in a different house, silk sheets and a totally normal room. You get up and watch the pictures that were on the bedside table. It was three, you grab the first one, it's you and Dean, you smile and grab the second one, it is a child and the third one is you dressing like a bride, Dean next to you in a suit and there was your mother and your grandma. You put that down and go to the wardrobe and see some dresses and some fancy clothes and think to yourself "Where are my ripped jeans and my tops?".
You dress some throusers that you find hidden there and a t-shirt and then you walk out of the room. You were on the top of the stairs when you see Dean walk in the front door.
You two stay a few seconds just looking to each other and then you run stairs down and hug him.
- I thought that you were dead. - You say letting go the hug.
- I'm here sweetheart.
- Yeah and by the way, where are we?
- Good question.
A little girl runs down the stairs and hugs you both.
- Good morning mummy and daddy.
- Mary? - You ask.
She let's go the hug and looks at you and you can see those beautiful green eyes staring at you, just like Dean's.
- Yeah. - She says and you're spreechless. - I'm hungry mommy, can you make me the breakfast?
- Yeah.
- When grandma Mary will arrive?
- Grandma Mary? - Dean asks.
- Yeah, she's comming for my birthday. You said I turn 5 today. It's my birthday.
- It is? - You ask.
- Yeah. Well I will be watching cartoons on the living room.
She leaves the room.
- That's our daughter? - Dean asks.
- Oh Dean I feel that something is wrong. We are not suppose to be here.
- Maybe this is a dream.
- Dream? If this is a dream that means that's not our real daughter. The real one is out there still with Cas. What is the last thing you remember?
- I was in that room with the vampires and then I drank your blood and I felt a sharp pain.
- You were dead. I felt your heart stop. What if this only my dream? What if you are only in my mind?
- No, no, no - He grabs your arms - This is real. You see. We are both real, but this happy pie life doesn't belong to us. We need to get out of here.
- How?
- Dying.
- What? Dean!
- Is the only way. You see when you're about to die in a dream you wake up in the real life.
- What if you're dead in the real life?
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow?
- I will.
- Me too.
He looks around, finds the kitchen and brings out two knifes.
- You sure?
- We have to do it.
- Okay. I love you Dean Winchester.
- I love you too sweetheart. - He kisses you - On three. One, two...
- Dean - A sweet voice calls him. He looks to his right side and sees his mother.

 He looks to his right side and sees his mother

- Mum?
- Don't do it. You both can stay here.
- This is only in our minds.
- But here you can have a nice life, a safe life.
- Come on Dean. - You say to try to catch his attention - We have a daughter out there.
- (Your Name) - You hear someone calls you, you turn and see your mother and your grandmother. - You don't have to do that.
- This is not real. - You say trying to forget that your family is there.
- On three? - Dean asks and tears get to both your eyes.
- One. - You start.
- Two.
- Three! - You both say at the same time and stick the knife into yours stomachs.
You wake up breathless and sit on the bed. Rowena comes close to you.
- How are you darling? - She asks.
You look at your arm and see that you were receiving blood and you just rip that out of your arm. Then you look at Dean that was still unconcious by your side.
- No, no, no! - You say close to him. - I wake up you have to wake up too. We were suppose to wake up together. Please!!!
He starts to scream. Your heart breaks seeing him like that. Cas takes Mary out of the room.
- What's happening to him (Your Name)? - Sam asks worried.
- I don't know. - You answer and try to wake him and yell - Dean! Dean! Dean!

 - You answer and try to wake him and yell - Dean! Dean! Dean!