Are You Gonna Remember Me Tom...

By GabrielaRelvas

DEAN X READER "A girl sits in a bar drinking, she lost all her family and she doesn't know what to do n... More

The Girl We Were Looking For.
Vampires
Green Eyes
Angels
Nightmares
First Case
The Secret
Leaving the Bunker
Save Her
The Coven
The New Leader
Something Is Happening...
I Need To Hide This...
Pregnant?
The Link
I'm Sorry
Where Is She?
What Do You Want?
Baby
I Love You
What Am I Supposed To Do?
Mary
I Will Always Come Back To You
All Because Of Me
Dean!
Family
New Link?
I'm Not A Trophy!
Oh No!
The Ring
I Will Save Your Life
We're Changing
The Wedding
We Need To Get Her Back
Broken Link
Archangels
Curious About You
She's Sick
He Did It For Me
The Deal
Cast Him Out!
Honeymoon
I'm Sorry Sam
I'm Gonna Get You Out Of This
Big Fight
The Smell Of Your Perfume
Magic
What Did You Do?
Divided Magic
The Spell
The Girl You Use To Know
I Don't Want To Be Fixed
I Still See My Girl
Mother's Love
Back Home
Baby Boy
We Missed You
Let's Fight
Family Time
Where Is Dean?
Dean Stop!
In My Head
The Rescue
Come Back To Me Love
She's Dying
I Don't Wanna Leave
Powerful Forces
Look At Me
Thank You Chuck
My Part Of The Deal
Our Blood
New Friendship
Please
Losing You
Winchesters Never Give Up
Hey Baby Boy
Brotherly Love
Welcome Home
Trust Me
Protection Spell
Meeting Hannah
I Need Your Help
The Plan
Saved Angel
Old Friends
One Last Fight
As Normal As It Can Be
Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow?

The Link Is Back

84 0 1
By GabrielaRelvas

- Are you crazy?

- I did it to be with you. And I was with you, you were really here.

- And if you died uh? Mary would lost his mother and his father. How would she grow up? Because if I know Sam well he would do anything to save you and he would bring you back sooner or later. And you would be mad and the story would just repeating itself.

- I can't live without you.

- And Mary? You thought about our daughter for a minute?

- It was for her too. She needs her mum back.

- She had you.

- I'm not enough.

- Stop it Dean. You are enough. You just were so afraid of having to live without me that you did it. Not because of Mary, because of you.

- I couldn't live without you. And you would do the same for me.

- You know what Dean. I would. And that's our problem!

- Wanted to save each other?

- Always sacrifice ourselves for each other. We always end up doing this and forget about the others.

- What?

- Sam, Mary.. How do you think they would be without us? We need to stop sacrifice ourselves for each other. Damit Dean.

You leave the room letting him alone. You go to the library. He goes after you.

- (Your Name).

- We are not going to fight again. I'm sick of our fights. Just let me be alone. - You sit down - I need to think.

- About?

- There's a war comming and I'm leader of a coven. Oh and there's an angel out there that wants to kill me. I need to find a solution for all of this. I need to make a plan.

- You are not going to fight right? Not in your condiction!

- It's my job!

- And what do you think my job is? I don't want to carry you dead in my arms again! - He yells.

- I don't want to fight! I'm sick of this! - You get up - What's happening to us?

- I'm out.

- What?

- I'm out. I go get some grocery.

- Dean.

- Stop it! I'm not gonna fight to you because I still know you're pregnant. Even if you forgot!

- I didn't. Just in case you don't know I've been taking care of myself all this time when you were here stuck in the middle of a pile of books.

- Take care of yourself? You died in that field! You think that's the way for you to take care of yourself?

- Stop it Dean! You rather be here in the middle of the books that stay with me!

- I was trying to save you! And you didn't told me that you're pregnant!

- Would it make a difference?

- What?

- I mean it Dean. Would it make a difference? You were so focused in finding a way out for me that...

- Alright that's enought! I'm out!

Dean leaves the bunker and you sit down in the chair again. Tears get to your eyes.

- Cas. - You pray to him - I need your help. I don't know what's happening. I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm afraid. I need you. Where are you? Cas? - You look around but nothing - What happened to you?

Half an hour later Rowena gets to the library.

- You're ok darling? - She asks.

- Yeah. - You wipe your tears.

- What happened?

- Did you knew that Dean tried to kill himself?

- I was the one who brough him back.

- Really? - You get up - And you thought it was better not to mention it?

- You just got back.. I..

- There's something else? Something else that you forgot?

- Nothing. You need to rest darling. You're pregnant.

- Oh am I? I didn't noticed.. Dean left the bunker and I don't have no idea where he is. And Cas is missing...

- You need to rest.

- Rest? I tryed to sleep and I dreamed with that field. The blood in my hands. My blood. This baby... - You put your hands over your belly - It was dead, I was dead and just... I see that everytime I close my eyes.

- I'm sorry.

- Do you smell whiskey?

- What?

- I'm smelling whiskey. It's not really here but... oh crap, it's Dean.

- What?

- Rowena I think the link is comming back.

- You're sure?

- Yeah. I almost can see what he sees. It's blurry but the smell. He's in a bar drinking. Wow - You hold on to the chair.

- What's happening? - Rowena says getting close.

- I'm dizzy.

- Sit down. - She helps you sit - You're ok darling?

- I feel sick. I don't know...

Sam gets to the library and seeing you like that approaches you.

- You're ok? - He asks.

- I don't know. I don't feel well. Maybe is the link. I can feel him.

- What?

- Sammy I don't feel well.

- Can you feel Dean? Do you know where he is?

- Yeah he's in a bar. I don't know exacly where but...

You can talk anymore and you get up and run to the bathroom. There you throw up. Sam gets there and waits outside. Minutes later you get out of there.

- How do you feel? - He asks.

- I don't really know. It's strange. The link is comming back, slowly.

- What can I do.

- Nothing. I'm scared Sammy. The link, the pregnancy, Dean having powers and everything else. I'm scared.

- We will fix everything. You know where Dean is?

- Try the nearest bar. I'm sure he's there.

- Ok.

- Sammy I can smell the drinks he's taking. He past from whiskey to something stronger. It's making me sick. His body is strong because he drinks since like ever but I don't. You know I'm not use to drink and now I feel him drinking. Its weird for me to say that.

- He's making you sick?

- He feels what I feel, I feel what he feels that's the link. The only exceptions to that is when someone gets in my head and the baby. Ohh I'm sorry I need to throw up again.

You get again in the bathroom and close the door. Sam hears you throw up and Rowena shows up.

- Take care of her. - He says - I'm going to find Dean.

Sam leaves the bunker and finds Dean in the nearest bar drinking.

- Dean.

- Sam? - He looks at his brother and then turn again to his drink - What are you doing here?

- The link. Between you and (Your Name) came back.

- What?

- Don't you feel it?

- The only think I feel is this. - He gets up and with a move of his hand he breaks all the lights - I'm a freaking witch!

- Dean.

- What are you gonna tell me uh Sammy? That we will fix this right? Well I'm a freaking witch and I don't know how am I suppose to do?

- (Your Name). She's sick.

- What?

- Something is happening to her.

- What happened?

- Well before I left she throw up twice, and she was weak, dizzy. I don't know.. The link messed her up.

- Lets go.

The boys leave the bar and get to the bunker. They find you in the library with your head resting on your arms over the table.

- (Your Name). - Dean says and sits by your side.

- Dean. - You look at him and lift your head.

- How do you feel?

- Awesome.

- I'm sorry.

- Again? Dean we always make the same mistakes you know. We have to stop.

- What can I do?

- You could let me be dead. Now there's nothing you can do.

- You know I couldn't.

Rowena gets to the library with some tea.

- Here darling. - She gives you a cup of it - You will be fine.

- Thank you. - You say and drink - I hope it works. Can you please go check Mary?

- Yes.

She and Sam leave the library.

- What do you feel? - He asks you.

- Well first of all was the drinking that make me sick.

- I didn't know.

- Didn't you notice that the link is back? It's hard not to.

- I don't know. I have powers. That is weird. I'm a freaking witch you know...

- Now you know how I felt the first time I had mine.

- Yeah.

- Ouch. - You look at your arm and see that was a cut in there and you were bleeding.

- How did you make that?

- Ouch. - Other cut shows up in your arm.

- What's happening?

- The witches.

- What?

- You are not gonna like it.

- Tell me.

- Before I knew I was pregnant, remember that day when I and the witches made that spell to protect the bunker.

- Yeah.

- In that day we made another spell.

- What spell?

- I didn't wanted to any witch of the coven get hurt so I made a spell for warning. - You take a deep breath and another cut shows on your arm - If any witch of the coven dies I get a cut in my arm. Someone is killing witches. There's three already.

- You're crazy? Why did you do that?

- I need to protect them. They are my responsibility. I gotta go. - You get up.

- Wow, you are not going anywhere.

- They are my responsibility.

- And you're mine. You're pregnant and weak. Me and Sam, we go to the coven and we will find out who's killing them but not you. I can't see you get hurt again.

- I'm hurt already. Look at this... - You show him your arm with the cuts - They are my responsibility not yours.

- I can't let you go. I need you to be safe.

- This is being save? I'm bleeding out here.

- Rowena! - He calls her and she runs to the library - Take care of her would you?

- I'm not gonna let you go Dean. It's my job, not yours.

- You are not going! - He yells.

- Why are you yelling at me?

- You are not going! - He turns his back on you - Sam! Come on we need to go!

The brothers leave the bunker and Rowena approaches you to take care of your wounds.

- It's the spell right? - She asks.

- If I knew I was pregnant back there I would never made that spell. - Another cut shows up - Ahh.

- I told you not to do it.

- I know. Rowena I need to go. They are my responsibility.

- You're weak. Too weak, if it's the vampires or the witches they don't want just their blood. They want yours.

- And Dean's.

- What are you saying?

- Dean drank my blood right? His blood changed him and gave him powers. Maybe his blood is especial too. Remember when I had that car accident he gave me his blood. Any other human blood would kill me but not his. Maybe his blood is so precious to them like mine.

- That's possible.

- I need to call him.

You get up, take your phone out of the pocket and call him but he was not answering.

- So? - Rowena asks.

- He's not answering. I gotta go.

- No, no, no. You're too weak to go to a battle like that.

- I need too Rowena.

- I'm not gonna let you!

You throw Rowena to a wall and she passes out.

- I'm sorry Rowena but you are not gonna stop me.

You get down the stairs of the library and suddenly feel dizzy. You hold to the table and take a deep breath.

Then you let go the table, take a few steps toward the stairs but before you get there you pass out and fall to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 564 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
16 0 15
You are a new....ish hunter and a huge pack of vamps attacked you, you're fine, just tired and homeless when the, well known Winchesters happen to dr...
7K 263 35
You find yourself becoming more lonely by the day, that's until your older sister makes you download a dating app. You spend a few days on there unti...
9.6K 273 12
You are a hunter in a bar drinking after a bad hunt drinking your problems away.Then two very attractive men walk in.You meet eyes with one and start...