Yuri!! On ice- One Shots

By GLEfiction

I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD More

Yurio X Reader
Yuuri x Heartbroken!Reader: What we have lost, and what we have found
Victor x BeginnerSkater!Reader
Yuuri x Victor- Our Little Skater
REQUEST BOX (Please request. Please!!!)
Neko!Yurio x Reader
Just sayin' thanks!!
Yurio x Reader with a cold
Yuuri x Blind!Reader- Play me a song
Happy Birthday, Yurio!!
Happy Birthday, Yurio!!- Yurio x Reader
Victor x Suicidal!Reader: Part 1 [It would be so easy]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 2 [You don't know anything.]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 3 [Hot chocolate]
Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 4 [Hey, this is my fiancΓ©e!]
Yuuri x Reader- [Will you...?] YLIA crossover- Part 1
A/N- THANKS FOR 2K!!!
Results of the poll- IMPORTANT
Yuuri x Reader [Kiss me] YLIA crossover- Part 2
A/N- THANKS FOR 3K!!! Please see ASAP- IMPORTANT
Christophe Giacometti x Reader (Don't touch- AH!)
Emil x Reader [And we danced]
Yurio x Reader: Heavy Fluff [Ya lyublyu tyebya]
Seung-gil Lee x Reader
Otabek x Pregnant!Reader
Victor x Pregnant!Reader
Yurio x Otabek- What the hell is this feeling?!
Seung Gil-Lee x Reader
Yurio x Suicidal!Reader- (So Cold)
Yurio x Reader- (Can you hear my heart beat?)
Yuuri Katsuki x Reader- (It's raining, it's pouring)
Chris x Depressed!Reader
Victor x SelfHarming!Reader- Part 1 (Shards of glass and ice skate blades)
Yurio x Reader- (Impossible?)
Victor x SelfHarming!Reader- Part 2 (A New Window)
Yurio x VolleyballPlayer!Reader- [Blond Asshole]
Bonus Chapter: FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU GUYS
Phichit x Reader- Part 1 (Texting)
Christophe x Reader- (Saying Goodbye)
Yuuri x Singer!Reader- (How would you feel if I told you I loved you?)
Phichit x Reader- Part 2 (Selfies)
Yurio x Reader- (My Sister's a Fan Girl and there's a Guy in my House)
Yurio x PunkMusician!Reader- (Just a Fan Girl and a Fan Boy)
FanBoy!Yurio X Famous!Reader- (I'd take a bullet for you)
Akatsuki no Yona One Shot: Yun x Reader
Yuuri Katsuki x Reader: COLLAB WITH GEMMA (Cheater) Part 1
Victor x Blind!Yuuri- Guide me
(HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) Vampire!Chris x Reader- Bite me
Yurio x FamousSinger!Reader- Part 1 [So far away]
Yuuri X Reader: COLLAB WITH GEMMA PART 2- [Shut up and Kiss Me]
Christmas with you guys!!!
Yurio x Singer!Reader: Part 2 [London]
Otabek x Suicidal!Them!Reader

Valentine's Day- Yuuri x Victor

3.6K 74 9
By GLEfiction

Happy Valentine's Day!! This is my valentine to you guys! This one is short because I was pressed for time. Enjoy!! Let me know if you want a Valentine's Day- X Reader, okay?

Yuuri clutched the CD and a red rose tightly in his shaking fingers. He was planning to do something special for Victor. It was Valentine's Day, and he wanted to show his lover how much he cared for him. This was it, he'd actually been planning this for a while now.

He met up with Victor in the front of the rink, and presented him the rose. Victor apparently had the same idea, and gave a pink rose to Yuuri.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Yuuri!" Victor exclaimed, and threw his arms around Yuuri, causing Yuuri to blush. The two walked into the rink and changed into their ice skates. Yuuri was beyond nervous for what he was planning, and his fingers trembled as he tucked the pink rose into the breast pocket of his jacket with the bloom sticking out. Victor noticed this, and silently walked over and helped Yuuri make the rose straight.

"Let's skate," Yuuri said, and they pushed off onto the ice. For a little while, the two just free-styled before Yuuri inserted in his CD into the player on the side of the rink, "I wanted to skate for you, as a kind of Valentine's Day present."

 Victor watched with curiosity. The song, Eros, started up, for old time's sake. It had been years since Yuuri had skated for Victor to that song. Victor watched, speechless, tears beginning to spill down his cheeks. It was flawless.

Yuuri skated with all the love in his heart, he had been practicing the old routine when Victor wasn't around so he could get this right. I love you, Victor. More than anything. See that. Feel that. Watch me skate! Watch me skate my love for you, like I did all those years ago.

The song ended, and Victor skated up to Yuuri, teary eyed and smiling. Yuuri was a little out of breath, and he was crying a little himself, "I love you, Victor. I skate for you."

"I love you too, Yuuri!" Victor cried, and kissed him.

(Afterward, they ate pork cutlet bowls.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
47.2K 615 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
109K 3.8K 24
When you finally get to meet your role model and hero Yuri Plisetsky at the Women's Men's finals in France, you had no idea what a jerk he was. Over...
58.4K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN