Adopted By 5SOS

Von veratiserum

14 years old, abused and raised in an orphanage. Valerie's life seems hopeless until she meets four boys. Mehr

Adopted By 5SOS
Home
Waking Up
Uh Oh
Soda Pop
Here We Go Again...
Help You Forget
TO THE SIGNING
They're Here
I Felt Safe
Girlfriend?
Trust
Veronica
Collapsed
Concussions
We Don't Know
Promises
Come Back With Me
My Father
Family
A Day Out
Pizza
A Gift
Birthday Plans
Party?
My Amazing Birthday
School
My First Day
Friends
Bad Dreams
Screams
I'm Free
I Felt Alone
Visiting
One Big Happy Family
School Deciding
Youngblood
Sick Buddies
Not Again
Everything Went Black
I Promise
I Don't Want to Lose Them
Cheer Me Up
The Last Time
Healing
Sleeping Pills
Afraid of Losing Her
Twitched
Put An End to Everything
Watch This Sunrise
Is Any of This Worth It?
Sad Expressions
Eye Contact
Love
Big Heart
My First Home
Not the Same
I'll Try Harder

Arzaylea

1.3K 41 9
Von veratiserum

Chapter 30

I looked down at my phone and got a text from Luke. I was confused at first but then just sort of shrugged it off

Hey Val, we had to go somewhere today so my friend is picking you up. Her name is Arzaylea btw

"You must be Val! I'm Arzaylea. The boys had to go somewhere so I came to pick you up." She said as I walked to the car and got in. I looked in the backseat and saw a bulldog staring back at me.

"That's Petunia, she is very sweet!" said Arzaylea smiling back at me.
"Oh..." I responded not really knowing how.

We began to drive and I looked out the window watching the trees pass by me as the music lightly played over the radio.

"Do you know where the boys are by any chance?" I turned to her and asked.
"Well, I feel they should be the ones to tell you but it is something that went on online about you." She responded staring at the road.
"Is it about that everyone knows where I go to school now?"
"Oh, so you already know." she looked at me as we stopped at a red light.
"Yeah, a couple of girls said that my name was all around the school."
"Hmm...well the boys are trying to see if they can remove any information about your school so people don't follow you around."

We pulled into the driveway

"The boys should be home any minute...actually that is them right there." Arzaylea said getting out of the car and noticing another driving up.

The car parked in the other spot in the driveway and out came the boys from the car. They looked stressed and a bit angry, especially Ashton. I opened the door for them all and walked in.

"Val, can you come upstairs for a second?" Ashton said to me walking up the stairs. We walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"I don't want to alarm you but where you go to school has bec-"
"I already know." I cut him off.
"Wait. You what?"
"Some girls said my name is all over school." Ash looked more upset and clenched his fists and released them by putting his head on hands.
"I will be fine, I promise." I told him resting my hand on his shoulder.
"I know, I'm just scared. I don't want anything to happen to you." He said pulling me in for a hug.
"Don't worry everything will be alright."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
8.6K 314 36
Not knowing what it's like to have a family, thirteen year old Rachel gets adopted by 5sos and is thrown in at the deep end. Fans don't accept the...
29.5K 943 26
5sos Fanfic • Renee was saved from the crumbling orphanage she had lived in until she was 14. She was saved by the strangest group of people but she...
52.7K 1.1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...