Just Go With It

Bởi lala1333

Harlow is finally out of the house and in college. While her brother is only forty minutes away, his best fri... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.9K 90 1
Bởi lala1333

"Are you sure it's okay I come with you guys?" Ronnie asked for the fifteen time.

"Yes it's fine. I already talked to my parents and they are fine with it. Besides it looked like you and my brother are getting close." I smiled.

"I don't even know what it is honestly." She sighed.

"I'm okay with you two if its more than friends."

"Thanks."

We finished packing her stuff and went to my room.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked.

"Yea."

"Alright let's go." He smiled picking up our bags. We got everything in the car.

"So am I meeting a lot of people?"

"Um yea sorry. I didn't even think about it, but least you will have my brother."

"Right." Jeremy took my hand squeezing it. I'm so glad I have him by my side in this.

"The guys wanted to hang out tonight." He said.

"Go head, I think I'm going to hang out with Shae and Liv. Ronnie can meet Amanda and Cohen." I looked back and saw her falling asleep.

Finally, we pulled up to the house and got out. My sister ran out, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi liv."

"Sissy." I held her for a little longer then she went to Jeremy. Colin came out smiling when he saw that Ronnie was here. He was quick to walk over to her.

"Nice to see you too bro."

"What are you kids doing out here, its freezing? Olivia you don't even have a coat on." Mom yelled.

"Momma." I smiled, going to wrap her arms around her.

"Come inside." We all went inside, getting warm.

"Ronnie it's good to have you here." Mom smiled at her.

"Thank you for having me here."

"Of course your always welcome here. Colin show Ronnie to her room."

"Gladly."

They left and I turned back to my mom. She reached out wrapping her arms around me.

"You've been doing okay?"

"Working on it."

"Well I am here if you need anything."

"Thank you."

(Jeremy's pov)

"Jeremy come here." Ellie said. I pulled away from Harlow and went in the kitchen where Ellie was.

"How have you been holding up?"

"It's hard. I'm not going to lie but I'm getting there."

"And Harlow?"

"She's has her good days. I'm worried about her with Christmas. I know she would still be pregnant but next year she wouldn't."

"Just have to keep her busy and keep her mind off it."

"What are you two talking about?" Harlow came in and I frowned at her.

"Just checking up on him."

"And me."

"Honey." She walked over wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm okay." Ellie nodded but she could see right through her daughter. Harlow wasn't okay and she probably won't be for a little while.

"Okay, you still up for going shopping with your sister?" Ellie said trying to light up the conversation.

"Yea." I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me.

"I'm fine really."

"I know, let's go back to the movie."

"Jer time to go." Colin said.

"I will see you later."

"Love you."

"Love you too." I leaned down pressing my lips to her kissing her softly. I'm worried about leaving her, but I'm glad she is going to be with her family. She pulled away and went over to her mom while I left with Colin.

"Let's get your mind off everything for a little bit."

"I'm worried about her."

"She is going to be fine. Mom is there and so are the rest of the girls. Tonight could be good for the both of you." I nodded looking out the window.

(Harlow's pov)

"Aunt Sophia is here." Olivia ran in and told us. Ronnie came in and sat at the counter next to me.

"Sophia is Jake's mom. Jake has a brother Maddox and Nathan." She nodded as Sophia came in the room with my mom.

"There's my girl." She came over wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi Sophia this is my roommate and best friend Ronnie."

"Hey, I'm her aunt."

After a little bit aunt Amanda and Shae came over. Ronnie came over taking my hand pulling me away from everyone.

"You okay?"

"Yea."

"Are you sure? They keep looking at you like you're going to break down."

"Ronnie." I sighed.

"I can tell it's something serious." I was trying so hard not to cry. She took me to my room and I stopped at the door away. I need Jeremy.

"Harlow." She pulled me into her arms where I sobbed.

"Do you want me to call Jeremy?"

"No." I needed him, but I don't want to ruin his night either.

"I can't go in there without him."

"Okay, let's go to Colin's." I nodded and we went to my brothers room.

"Take your time."

"I don't know how to say it." She frowned squeezing my hand tightly. I shuddered trying to get the right words out.

"I was pregnant."

"Was?" She looked at me confused while I nodded.

"Oh Harlow." Tears fell from her eyes as well as mine. We wrapped our arms around each other, crying on each other's shoulder.

"I woke up to it happening."

"And that's why you won't go in there." I nodded still holding onto her.

"There you two are." We pulled away from each other looking at Amanda. She walked over, pulling me into her arms.

"Nothing I can say will you make you feel better but know we are there for you. You will find your way again and things will slowly get better." I nodded, taking comfort in her words.

"Thank you."

"Come on let's go have some fun." She took our hands and we went back in the kitchen. Honestly talking about it helped a little bit, but the pain is still there. I walked over to my mom and she quickly pulled me into her side. She leaned down kissing my forehead making me look up at her.

"I'm glad your home."

"Me too."

"Love you baby girl."

"Love you momma."

We played some games before going to curl on the couch to watch a movie.

"Harlow."

"Hmm."

"Wake up, let's go to bed." Jeremy said. His arms went around my waist while mine went around his neck. I curled up to him getting comfortable. He laid me on the bed pulling my arms from his neck.

"Let me change real quick." I turned over curling up with the pillow. A few minutes later the bed dipped, he moved move closer. I curled up to him getting comfortable.

"Did you have a good time with the guys?"

"Yea it was good to hang with them again. It was like old times."

"Before me." I smiled.

"You hung out with us and I was still crushing on you hard." He smiled giving me a kiss.

"How was your night?"

"Okay, I told Ronnie."

"You okay?"

"The best I can be."

"Let's get some sleep."

"I love you."

"I love you." I gave him another kiss going right to sleep.

***

"Good morning sleepy head." He smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning." He rubbed my forehead with his thumb calming me.

"Merry Christmas."

"It doesn't feel like Christmas. Next year we would've had our baby." Tears filled my eyes placing my hand on my flat stomach.

"I know. I promise we will have another chance at being parents. You will hold our child in your arms." Tears filled his eyes as he brought me closer to him. I'm scared as hell to ever get pregnant again. Maybe after some more time has passed, but as of now I don't want any kids.

"I'm with you in this."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He wiped my tears away before I did the same for him.

"We better go downstairs." I nodded getting up, pulling on a long sleeve shirt. Jeremy came over wrapping his arm around me as we walked down stairs. Ronnie and Colin were curled up on the couch watching a movie. We walked over and curled up next to them.

"Where's Liv?"

"With mom and dad in the kitchen." I nodded curling up to my best friend.

"I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." She smiled.

My dad came in with a smile on his face.

"Morning princess."

"Morning daddy." He came over giving me a hug. Mom and Liv came in with trays of cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.

"Liv you want to pass out presents?" She nodded finding a present for everyone. I love Christmas but I wasn't the same as it was when I was little. We got clothes and a few other things.

"Are we all still going to poppa Nathan's?"

"Yea." I nodded curling more into Jeremy.

After a little while we had all gotten ready to go. I'm kind of nervous to see all my family. I really don't want them to look at me with sympathy. I'm sure it will be okay, as long as I have Jeremy by my side. I watched as my brother pulled Ronnie closer to him. She was nervous to meet everyone but she really didn't have to be. Aunt Sophia was here with what seemed to be all her kids. My cousins Maddox and Nathan were sitting on the couch.

"Ronnie these are my little cousins Maddox and Nathan." Colin told her. Maddox looked in shock when he looked at her while she had the same look.

"Veronica." He gasped.

"Max." She breathed out.

"Wait you two know each other?" I said in confusion. She nodded, tears filling her eyes as she bolted out the door. Maddox quickly got up and followed her. I looked at my brother and he looked just as confused as the rest of us.

"They know each other?"

"Apparently."

"Will you go check on them?" Colin asked me. I sighed, pulling me away from Jeremy going to find them. Ronnie stood wrapped in Maddox's arms sobbing.

"Ronnie." She pulled away looking at me.

"Hey."

"I don't want to push you guys to talk but we're kind of confused." She looked at Maddox and he pulled her closer.

"We were together for a year. We met at a party and just hit it off from there."

"I had to sneak off and go see her."

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" I asked Maddox.

"We didn't want anyone to know."

"I wasn't allowed to date." She said softly.

"Do you guys have feelings for each other still?"

"Um."

"I guess I will let you two figure it out." They nodded while I went back in the house. Colin was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Well."

"They were together before." Colin was in shock and looked confused.

"Colin."

"I just need a minute." I nodded walking over to Jeremy.

"Let's go see everyone." We walked into the kitchen where my parents, Aunt Sophia, Uncle Drew and poppa Nathan were.

"Hi poppa." I walked over giving him a hug.

"Hey kiddo. I actually wanted to talk to you and Jeremy." I nodded keeping my arms around my poppa as he took me and Jeremy to the back room. He let me go sitting in his chair while I sat on Jeremy's lap.

"Your nana told me what happened. I'm sorry for your loss. When I was your age I lived in a small town in Georgia. That's where Sophie was from and Elliot was born there. Sophie and I had a special spot at a lake no one knows about. Well I bought it and built a little cottage there. I know things are hard right now, so I would like to send you two down there and get away from everything."

"Poppa you don't have to do that?" I gasped.

"You two need a break and spend some time to yourselves. Going down there it can be just you two and no one will know you."

"Jeremy what do you think?" I turned to him.

"I think it would be good for us, especially for you."

"Poppa thank you so much."

"Your welcome and you don't have to worry about anything it's all taken care of." I got up wrapping my arms around him again.

"Seriously thank you." He wiped the tears from my eyes before letting me go. Jeremy gave my poppa hug before pulling me back into his arms.

"You two leave next week. Jeremy I would like to talk to you." I nodded giving them both a kiss on the cheeks before leaving the room. My mom was talking to aunt Sophia when I walked in the kitchen.

"Did you know poppa was going to send us away?" I asked my mom.

"Yea, your dad and I talked about it with nana and poppa. You need a break from reality and have time to really process everything." I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

382K 12.6K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒕? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
7.4K 107 30
Bella it's 18 she lives with her mother who is disable and cant work, Bella works as a stripper at night and goes to school during day to get her do...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2.6K 61 13
the ro'meave brother's had enough with their father's abuse. their mother thought it was a good idea to send the Three Brothers to camp where they ca...