Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 34 -His Return

3.3K 117 128
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

I lay in bed tired. Not wanting to move or blink my eyes. I felt drowsy and I needed sleep, but my body just refused to get rest. My head was still burning up and the fever hasn't gone down. Luckily, I didn't get hurt during the seizure and Asriel gave me some painkillers to numb the burning pain on my back.

I hear the door open and I switch my gaze over to spot G walking in. He peeks his head in and looks over at me...

"Oh...your awake"

"...I was never asleep..."

"Oh..."

He closes the door behind him and walks towards the bed. He sits next to my legs, placing his hand over my feet. He leans to the side, cocking his head and glaring at me steadily. Not moving his eyes away from mine...

"...Can I help you?..."

"U-uh...N-No...I just came in to check on you, to see if you were all right"

"...Well for your information...i'm not okay...My body hurts and..."

I pause to take a breath. My chest was now hurting from talking and my lungs felt like they were going to explode. I just have to keep talking at a steady pace...

"Y/n?..."

"...I'm fine I'm fine...just, my chest hurts...what I was meaning to say was...this is getting old..."

"What is?"

"...This life style...it's too much...even for a 'human' to handle...and...I can't stand it anymore..."

"what do you mean by that? Are you saying you want to leave us?"

"...Yes...I've been trying to say that to you guys for the past...God knows how long..."

G was getting upset and I hate to tell him like this, especially the state that I'm in. I don't want him pitying me but I also don't want him to yell at me. I'm just tired of them...treating me like a toy...

"Why do you want to leave so bad? What did we ever do to you?"

I inhale, taking a breath before I answered his question...

"...G...look at me...explain how this happened..."

I nod my head, showing him to look at my body. I had bandages and my face was sweating. I just wasn't getting any better...

"Look... I know your hurt but Az-...we didn't mean too. It was an accident and I promise we wont hurt you again...just...don't leave us"

"...Well how do I know it was an accident...and besides...this has happened before...every time you'd get mad or your having a bad day...you Take it out on me...like Asriel does... or when you think I DESERVE it"

"I-I'd never hurt you on purpose!...Y-your my pet...I couldn't harm you even if I wanted too!"

I sigh in frustration and lift my arm up towards my collar. I try feeling around it but when I moved my shoulder, it would hurt...

"...you see this....it means my life is on the line every single day...because you forced this on me ever since you kidnapped from my house and forced me to live here with you..."

"Well...there had to be a way to keep you here so you wouldn't run off...and besides we didnt trust you back then...now we do..."

"...Then why is this still on me...I'm no animal G...I'm an actual human being...I can't just be treated like garbage and hurt for every little thing to save your damn life or when I don't obey... you threatening me and punishing me for what? Not listening to my 'master' because I don't want to?"

"Since when did I threaten you or hurt you? I mean the beginning, yeah that was...a precaution but I didn't want you to leave..."

"...Why don't you want me to leave!... I want to leave but you guys care more about your own damn opinion than mine!...Look at me G!...I'm in this state because of you!..."

He opens his mouth to say something but no words come out. He sighs and looks down at the blanket covering my legs. There was a silent pause and he rises up from the bed and towards the door...

"...Hey...were not done talking!...I need to know an answer from you..."

He opens the door and pauses at the entrance. He gazes back at me and sends me a weary smile...

"Yes...we are"

And with that he closes the door behind him before I could say a word...

"The nerve!"

I groan in defeat and set my head back, looking up at the ceiling. What was I going to do, especially the condition i'm in and the thought of provoking them is only going to make them angrier. They might even lock me up in a cage to keep me from leaving...

Izayan

"Izayan! Get your ass up or you'll miss breakfast again!"

I hear the continuous pounding on my door and yelling from the other side. I groan in complaint, not wanting to get out of bed any time soon. I flip my head to the other side where I can see my alarm clock set on the cabinet next to my bed.

I doze back to sleep but quickly after to hear the banging on my door once again...

"Izayan! We're taking off in twenty minutes and if you don't get your ass moving out of bed then we'll leave you behind and make you run there, chasing after you with the car!"

I groan even louder, wanting whoever it was behind the door to just leave me alone. I open my eyes to look at the time...

9:10 A.M.

"Holy shit I slept in!!"

The adrenaline hit me hard...

Quickly, I rip the sheets off of me and I jump out of bed. I run across the room ripping out the drawers from the cabinet i had lined up against the wall and begin salvaging for something to wear...

"Finally! Now get dressed and hurry up!"

I hear the footsteps fading away as I continue running around the room looking for my shoes. I race to my closet, stubbing my toe along the way and hissing in agony. I fell to the floor but immediately army crawled to my closet, opening the door and pulling out my shoes.

I roll over to my side and sit up, slipping my socks onto my feet and forcing my shoes on afterwards. I push myself off the ground and stand up facing the closet once again. I go through the clothes hanging on the rail and finally found a black muscle shirt.

I yank it off the hanger and slip it on over my bare chest which was exposed from sleeping shirtless with my boxers on.

I run back over to the other side of the room to my drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans.

Finally, I run over to my bed and gaze at the railing to see my belt hanging there. I grab it and fasten it around my waist. I grab my Combat knife and handgun, making sure it's on safety, and place it in my holder.

Before I leave I check my room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything.

With that, I rushed out the door and slam it behind me, not caring if I didn't lock it. I jog down the hall and towards the cafeteria. I stop at the entrance to see no one else but Eric and Scar waiting for me at the table.

"Hey!...Look sorry if I held you guys back, I slept in and I forgot to set up my alarm....heheh"

I rub my neck with embarrassment when they switched there gazes at me. Eric smiled while Scar sent me a death glare.

I stare at her confused before Eric responds...

"It's alright. Just get something to eat and take it on the go. Our ride is leaving in 10 minutes so just hurry up a bit will you?"

"Yeah Yeah sure thing"

I speed walk over to the dishes to get myself a box, to put my food in. Afterwards I run over to the food section and get whatever I can get my hands on. Finishing it all off, I held the box in my hand and walk over to Eric.

"Alright...Let's go"

He sighs and places his hand on the table. He looks over at me and scans my body from head to toe. He rises from the table and lifted his legs over the seat. The atmosphere was unsettling but I'd learn to adjust to it soon.

The silence broke when I hear Eric chuckle under his breathe...

"What are you laughing about?"

He looks over his shoulder at me...

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I cock my head to the side confused. I had no clue what he's talking about. I search my body to double check I had everything I needed...

"No...I-I don't think so-"

But I was interrupted before finishing my sentence...

"Your bag doofus! Get your ass moving and go get it!"

I was startled to hear Scar yell and I look over at her to see she was really upset. I look at her hands to see they were clenched into fists. I gaze back at her to see hatred filled in her eyes. What the hell was she mad about? Is she upset that we're about to be late because of me?...

None the less I didn't care. Besides I'm Corporal so it gives her no right to raise her voice at me unless she actually had to. But bringing that up now probably wouldn't be a good time. So being the good person that I am and not wanting to snap back at her, I turn around and head towards my room...

"And while your at it make sure to leave your bullshit in your room! Because quite frankly I'm getting sick of it!"

Okay, now I'm really getting sick of her attitude...

I look over my shoulder and glare at her for a few seconds before responding to her rude insult...

"...Know your place little girl...because I too quite frankly am not the kind of person to be taken so lightly..."

"I don't care about what kind of person you are! All I care about is people showing me a little respect! What the fuck did I ever do to you to make you upset enou-"

"Look!!!...I'm not upset with you okay? As a matter a fact, why the hell are you mad at me for? I didn't do anything to hurt you did I?"

There was short pause...

"D...Did you seriously forget?!"

"Well I can't seem to remember...so please refresh my memory"

I turn around to face her and I cross my arms, waiting for her to answer...

"You know what!...I don't need to REMIND you because your too much of a fucking asshole who rejects other when all they want to do is help you with your fucking problems!"

"I don't have any problems but right now your only going to create one if your attitude keeps up"

"Fuck you Izayan! I'll yell at you if I want because I have a reason too! Your too absent minded that I can't put up with your shit anymore!"

She walks forward to me and I stare her down. She looks past me and speed walks by. I hear her footsteps fading away slowing as I glare at Eric who was a couple feet away from me, shocked to see what was happening...

"Okay I've had enough of this!"

I throw my arms to my side and turn around, down the hall. I see Scar had stopped to turn around as well but to only gaze up at me when I stop right in front of her. She jumped and I look at her, piercing the hatred in my eyes to her frightful green ones.

"If you have a problem with me then go ahead and say it. I cant handle people who don't know when to speak up when they've finally been given the chance to...Now speak up!"

And again...There was a long silence...

I wait for her to speak but all she does is gaze back at me. She furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly pushed me away. I look at her surprised...

"You...don't ...CONTROL WHAT I WANT AND NEED TO SAY!!!YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!!!"

I snapped...

"Alright!!Fine!! If you'd like I can send you back to wherever you came from and make sure you don't come here again if your so upset with me...If you can't handle me then might as well send you somewhere else so you don't even have to gaze into my fucking eyes!"

Her face softens a little and she slightly steps forward...

"W-what do you mean send me somewhere else?"

I hesitate to answer...

"Izayan...What do you mean by send me somewhere else..."

There was a short pause...

"...your out..."

"What?"

I was getting really irritated...

"Are you deaf!!I said Your Out!!!"

"H-Hey Izayan I really think you should go think and cool off first before you run your mouth without even thinking about what your going to say"

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look over to see Eric, looking at me worriedly.

"You have no say so in this conversation! If I say she's out then she's out!...and that's my final decision..."

I yank my shoulder forward, not wanting him to touch me...or...not wanting anyone to touch me. I turn away from them and walk down the hallway. I wanted to head towards my room and right before I turned a corner, Eric yells out...

"Izayan!!"

>>Timeskip<<

I get there and take out my keys to unlock the door. I insert them in but remembered that I hadn't lock the door when I left. I put them away and turn the knob but the door wouldn't open...

"Ugh..for FUCK sake's"

I take out my keys again. Maybe I slammed the door hard enough that the lock must've gotten pushed and most likely stuck. I stick the keys in and with a sound of a click I enter my room...

....

But not until I stepped in to find it trashed...

"What the hell?!"

I look around to see my clothes thrown on the ground and drawers pulled out of the cabinet. Pieces of wood were scattered around the room along with my bed mattress flipped over, exposing the metal wiring underneath the bed railing.

Papers were scattered across the floor and my closet door was completely smashed in. It looked like a wrecking ball crashed into and dented it like the side of a car when it gets in an accident.

Suddenly, I feel a drip on my cheek and I flinch from the sudden surprise. I lift my hand to feel it and remove it to see it was a clear liquid. I smell it and afterwards taste it. It was water...but why was water dripping from my ceiling?...

I gaze up...

My eyes widen with horror when I see long thick vines running across the ceiling. I follow it to see it leading to the other side of the wall...still growing...

I take a step back, not knowing what will happen next and reach in for my knife inside my holder. I get to it but to only feel that it was empty. I turn around to check if that was true but to also find out that my gun was gone as well.

Something obviously wasn't right...

I take a couple more steps back, making my way to the door. I push my hand back feeling for the door knob when I get there. I bump into the door and quickly search for the knob but...

Something pricks me...

I hiss in agony and jump forward, away from the door. I held my hand painfully and gaze down at it to find it bleeding hysterically. I turn around to see vines covering the entire door, bottom to top. There were red thorns planted in the vines and around the door knob. Something was keeping me in here from trying to escape and from warning the base...but what?

"Looking for these?"

I spun around and scan my room, searching where the voice came from...but where?

"Oi..Over here"

I switch my gaze over to the corner of my room, where a shadow was covering the entire side of the wall. I look closer to yet see a darker one but I couldn't tell what it was but a a arm stuck out...holding my knife and gun...

Suddenly, bright green eyes pop out and I jump back....

"Those eyes.....I swear I've seen them from somewhere"

I walk backwards, wanting to get away from them but something caught my foot and I trip. I land on my back and I groan in pain. I look ahead of me to see the figure stepping out of the shadows...and there he was...

A young teenage boy who looked like he's been beaten and tortured. I gaze at his eyes to recognize them glaring back at me. I knew him! But from where!...

"Who are you!"

He looked surprised and confused. Did he know me but I didn't know him? He walks towards me and I drag myself back. He squats down and grabs my leg, pressing it down with great strength. I yell in agony but suddenly feel something wrap around my mouth...

"Shhh...we don't want anyone finding out that i'm here or otherwise I'll kill you and your precious friends in this filthy place"

I was nervous but I obeyed and kept my mouth shut. He smiles and cocks his head to the side. His hand was still on my leg and I glare at his eyes to notice they were wide...he looked crazy and also looked like he was traumatized ..

"H-He's a fucking psycho!"

"I heard that"

I hear a loud snap and I yell in agony. Pain stuck my leg and I look down to see that it was broken. He removes his hand and the vine around my mouth tighten. I couldn't breath but my mind was more forced on the pain in my leg...

"Oh I'm sorry...did I hurt you? "

I try speaking but the stupid vine was covering my mouth...

"Oh sorry...forgot to remove that"

The vine then loosens and I gasp for air. I was panting and I feel a break of sweat rolling down the side of my face. I shift my eyes upwards but not moving my head, sending him a death glare. He takes notice of this and wickedly smiles at me. He chuckles and sits down right in front of me...

"W-who are you"

"Oh yes sorry If I hadn't introduce myself properly!..."

He clears his throat and sit up tall. Suddenly waves his hand at me and his eyes looked joyful...

"Howdy! The name's Flowey! Sorry if we had to up like this for the second time but I-"

"Second time? I knew I've seen you before but I just can't remember"

He looks disappointed and frowns. He sighs and scoots forward...

"You don't remember? Gosh you certainly are an Absent-minded fellow...Well to refresh your memory do you recall the time where monsters took the president of the United States hostage and tortured him to keep him quiet?"

Then I remembered...
He was one of those monsters who also hurt y/n and almost killed the president...

"Y-You!-"

"Yes!! So glad you remember me! I was beginning to think that you lost your memory or something"

I try standing up but the vines immediately shot out at me and wrapped around my body, tying me down and making it impossible for me to move. I struggle to get out of it but I hear a psychotic laugh coming from Flowey.

I look back up to see him laughing his head off and rolling around the ground, clutching his stomach with amusement. He sits back up and gazes back at me, wiping a tear away from his eyes from laughing so hard...

"What's so funny!"

"O-Oh nothing! Just thought it was hysterical for a human to think they can get away from me...Trust me, every time I caught one, most of them end up dying from me and I find it funny for you because you make no difference...but..."

He gets serious and stand up slowly, walking towards me and towering over my head...

"Pops wants you alive so I can't have my fun and play with you for too long. Breaking your leg...was nothing, just wait till you really see how I get when I 'play' with my toys"

He starts laughing again and I stare at him horrified. I was then picked up by the vines and spun around to face the door. Flowey walks to it and the vines started moving away from the door.

He reaches for the knob but stops to gaze back at me...

"Hope your prepared for what's about to happen next..."

My hearts drops from fear and I see him finally opening the door. Vines wrapped around my mouth and I struggled trying to get them off me. He steps out and the vines following right behind him. He looks to his left then to his right. He turns to the left and walks ahead.

The vines that wrapped around my body began to drag and following the rest of the vines. I was dragged right behind Flowey when I was to busy trying to get out of his fucking plants.

We make another turn and my shoulder bumps into the corner. I groan in pain and bite the vine that was wrapped around my mouth and taste the fluids coming out of it.

It let's go of me and drops me on the ground. I hit my leg and I yelled in pain....

"His plants can feel pain?! That would have fucking helped earlier if I fucking knew!"

"Of course they feel pain...They're alive just like you and me"

I turn my head to see Flowey walking towards me and I quickly started to drag myself away from him, not wanting to get caught again. But failing, he grabs my leg that wasn't broken and raises me up in the air, hanging me upside down. I growl from frustration and try prying loose from him.

He looks down at me and glares at me coldly. His eyes were cold and hard piercing back into mine. I froze, something in my body is telling me to stop from what I was doing. He raises me higher so my eyes were leveled with his. His eyes widen making him look crazy and places his finger above his mouth, telling me to be quiet. Next, he looks away from me and points ahead of him. I turn my head to look in his direction...

"No..."

"My, she has very lovely hair. Makes me want to kill her and take it for myself"

Ahead of us I see Scar approaching my door. She notices it's open and steps into my room. I hear a faint gasp and I see hear backing out of the room, against the wall behind her.

"I'll make a little wager with you..."

I switch my gaze back at him confused...

"What?"

"If she doesn't notice that we're here then I won't kill her and just take you with me. But if she does see us then I'll make sure to slit her throat and make you watch her suffering, not being able to do nothing....Deal?"

"There is no way!--"

"Shhh...if you raise your voice so loud then she'll be likely to hear us and then I'll be forced to kill her...but you don't want that do you?"

I hesitate to answer his question. Of course I don't want her to die but if I keep talking then she'll definitely see us and she'll go running off warning the base. He's just trying to trick me to get his way...but I won't let him.

I look back at Scar to see her reaching in her pocket and pulling out her phone. She turns her back towards us and begins jogging away with the phone against her ear...

"Aww....well that wasn't fun"

I look back at Flowey and was relieved that nothing happened to her...

"Alright I won the wager now just take me with you and hu-"

"Since when did I tell you that you won? And when was it okay for you to start ordering me around? Hmm?"

My heart dropped with regret and I was only scared now...

"I-I-I thought I won....since she's already gone and she didn't notice us..."

"She's not gone, she's still walking away so it doesn't mean you won"

I look back at Scar to see her almost turning the corner...

"You said you won't her hurt if she doesn't notice us"

"I know...but I also said that I'd kill her if she did"

Then, I hear a loud whistle coming from Flowey and I switch my gaze towards him, shocked...

"Well that outta get her attention"

"Hey! You said if I kept quiet and she didn't notice us you wouldn't kill her!"

"I know and I kept my word for it.....but when did I say that I have to keep MY mouth shut? Besides...this should be fun"

Rage was boiling in my chest and Flowey let's go of my leg. In replacement a vine took his place in holding me up and I hiss in pain to feel something pierce into my thigh.

I hear the footsteps that once faded away to hear them growing louder and louder. She was coming back and I only watched as she came back around the corner...and saw me...

"Izayan?"

She comes closer to quickly notice that there were vines around me and also saw Flowey staring right back at her...

"Howdy friend! The name's Flowey what's your?"

"I'm sorry...but who are you and why are you here...and why do you have..."

Flowey sent her a wicked smile and she finally got the message. Finally understanding that Flowey wasn't a human but a monster disguised as one. She reached in for her gun and quick draw, aiming at him. A shot was heard and Flowey only tilts his head to dodge the bullet.

"Well...that's not nice to treat a friend you just met"

"Let go of him! Or next time I won't miss!"

"No Scar! Run!! Warn the others and get yourself out of here! He'll kill yo-"

But a vine tightened around my mouth to keep me from talking any longer. I muffle, trying to scream at her to run away but she ignore me. She still had her gun aimed at him, no fear in her eyes...

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to take him with me. Pops ordered me to bring him back alive but I also don't need you telling your little friends that I'm here to mess up HIS plans"

"Well sorry to say this but I'm afraid you can't take him with you"

An idea popped into my mind. I remembered plants can feel pain and I bite the vine that was wrapped around my mouth and it backs off of me. The vine that hung my up also drops me and I hit my shoulder on the ground. I yell in pain, assuming now that maybe my shoulder was broken...

"Scarlet Silva!! I'm ordering you to go warn the others now! Forget about me and get everyone now!!!"

"Quiet you stupid vermin!!"

Flowey kicks me across the jaw and my vision blurred. I blackout for a bit but regained consciousness quickly. I can feel the blood dripping down my head and also streaming down my cheek. I weakly gaze up at her and mouth at her to run...

"Izayan!...Alright you asked for it!"

"Scar what the hell is going on-"

I hear another voice coming and soon after to see Eric turning the corning, right behind Scar. He see's me on the ground wounded and notices Flowey right next to me. He looks over at Scar and also reaches in for his gun...

"What the hell is happening here and who the hell are you!"

"Oh my! More fun for me!!"

"Sir he's no human! He a monster disguised as one! He's trying to take Izayan but I can't seem to get a clear shot at him!"

"What do you mean! He's right in front of now shoot!"

He takes out his gun and begun shooting Flowey. He dodges his bullets and quickly raises his vines in front of him to protect him and while he did that, one of them grabbed me around the waist and lifted me of the ground. I was held right in front of Flowey, using me as a human shield...

"Eric stop shooting or you'll hit Izayan!"

He stops shooting and held his gun down. Horror filled his eyes and he grew angry...

"Lay your guns down...unless you want me to snap his neck in two then I suggest you toss them in front of you and kick them towards me"

There was a short silence...

"Scar do it.."

"But Eric!-"

"Just do it!"

I shake my head telling them not too. But they Ignore me and lay their guns down and kick them towards us. I sigh in defeat and hung my head, loosing all hope...

"Good! Now...which one of you will I kill first?"

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! Sorry that I took forever to post the this chapter. I had to take care of somethings and this chapter just took forever to right but hey it's uploaded now...For the next chapter......I'm typing it right now so....ya...Okay BAI BAI

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 31
Echotale Story between a bad boy and a girl that wants to just change the world. The world as it was, was already a living hell. Frisk just wanted so...
104K 5.7K 124
(Sans ร— Gender-Neutral! Parent! Reader || Slow Burn) Moving from a backwater town to a city bustling with human and monsterfolk alike, some things be...
5.8K 146 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
2.6K 133 16
(แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœs sแด€ษดs แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜สส€แดœs แด€แดœs x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) ||แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด ษช ษขแด แด€ษดแด… sแด˜แดษชสŸ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ส™ส sแด€สษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข sแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด… สŸษชแด‹แด‡ "ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ."|| Life was merciful enough to...