Bullied {Eremika}✔

By WattieUzui

Mikasa Ackerman is a 16 year old girl who gets bullied and teased because of her height,weight,and behavior... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#22
#23
#24
#25

#21

2.5K 63 43
By WattieUzui

Eren's Pov:

"Where the hell is she!?" I cursed searching all over my house with Armin. We searched the whole block and even further than that and I'm worried sick!

"Dammit Mikasa" I mumbled looking through the small spaces that she could of crawling into. I met with Armin as he shook his head having no sign of her.

I let out a sigh of frustration. I hope nothing bad happened to her unless I wouldn't forgive myself for letting that happen to her.

I grabbed out my phone and decided to call her but that didn't make anything better since I found out her phone was still in my room on a low battery percentage.

I collapsed on my bed burying my head in my arms on the verge of tears. "Eren! Mikasa's here!" I heard Armin call out from below as I shot up and rushed downstairs.

I saw Mikasa just now entering my house as I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"Eren-"

"Where the hell were you I told you to stay here and don't get into any trouble!"

"I wasn't in any trouble Eren I just got picked up by my mom and had to go somewhere for a few hours"

"Next time bring your phone and call to let me know because you scared the hell out of me" I said digging my face in her neck and clutched onto her tight.

"I don't want to go through another series of losing a good friend" I breathed out as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry I scared you" she said. "Well its good to see you two doing alright but I have to get going" Armin said as I looked over at him.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "To Annie's place to check and see if she's doing alright" "good luck buddy" I said as we both high fived each other as Armin walked out of my place and closed the door.

I could feel Mikasa's fingers going through my brunette hair and laid her chin on op of my head.

"I can't believe...you were worried very much" she said in a low tone. "Of course I was worried why wouldn't I be?" I responded as she was quiet for a moment before getting loose in my grip.

"I-Is there a way that I can make it up to you?" She said. "You don't really have to do anything Mikasa as long as your safe there's nothing I have to worry about"

"B-but I can't help but feel guilty that I made you worry...I'll do anything to make it up to you" she said turning back over to me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"A-Anything?" I repeated as she nodded. "Anything" she said without hesitation.

"A-Are you hungry?" I asked as she shook her head. "Not really" "well if you do me one favor then I'll return a favor" I said.

"Sure what is it?" She said. "I'll cook you a nice breakfast tomorrow if tonight...y-you...s-sleep with me" I stammered as I noticed that Mikasa's face was red.

She turned around and clutched her small hands into fists. "S-sure" she said as I went over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her over to my room.

I opened the door and laid her down on my bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower don't go anywhere" I said poking her small nose as she blushed and nodded.

Mikasa's Pov:

Eren had entered the bathroom and closed the door as this seemed like a good chance for me to start repaying him.

I stood up and untied my shoes and then took off the outfit I had wore but the shirt was a little tight that it was hard to get off of my head.

Before I knew it I was struggling for minutes trying to get this cloth off as I felt another pair of hands touch onto the cloth and ripped it slightly as I was able to get my head and arms out as in front of me I saw Eren.

He looked down at me and blushed before turning around. "W-what are you doing!?" He said. "W-well when you asked if I could sleep with you i-i thought I'd add something else" I said.

"T-That's not where I was going at" "hm? It wasn't?" "N-No i-i just wanted to sleep with you and that was it" he said as I felt my cheeks burn.

"Plus I don't think your ready" he said as I watched as he got onto his bed and put the blankets over himself. "W-why not? Is it because I'm small?" I said as he shook his head.

"No that's not it...its just that were still young and I don't want to go too fast in our relationship or mistakenly get you pregnant"

"R-Relationship?"

"Yea we are good friends aren't we?" He said turning over to me as I felt my cheeks burn. "W-well you should of said something before I stripped down into my bra and underwear" I said in a low tone.

"Come on up here" he said patting the area next to him as I climbed the bed and got under the blankets. We both turned to each other and stared into each other's eyes as we both blushed at the same time.

"Mikasa your really beautiful" he said as I felt my body get hot. "I don't care what others think of you...you'll always be a wonderful person to me" he spoke softly and embraced me in a warm hug.

"Eren..."

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Eren's Pov:

It was Thursday morning and I shuffled in my bed trying to get comfortable until I remember the figure that was in the bed next to me and shot up not seeing Mikasa in the bed or anywhere in my room.

I searched around the house and called out to her as I got worried not hearing her response.

"Mika!-" I looked in the kitchen seeing Mikasa in one of my shirts with my headphones on blasting music in her ears that were hooked to her phone.

The smell of pancakes,eggs,grits and bacon filled the air as I could feel myself about to drool right there on the spot.

When Mikasa turned over to me I guess I startled her as she let out a shriek and almost dropped a plate.

I couldn't help but laugh as she took off the headphones and gave me a look. "You idiot you scared me!" She exclaimed. "Sorry" I apologized as she fixed a plate and handed it to me.

"For you" she said. "What about you?" "I already ate" she said and took a seat on the couch as a cartoon was playing.

"I thought I had agreed to cook us breakfast" I said looking over at her as she shrugged. "Well I woke up early and didn't want to disturb you sleeping plus I felt like it"

"Your a great cook" I complimented. "Thanks" she said as I rested my head on her shoulder. At times like this I wish the moments we have would last forever.

"You know Eren I have to go in a few minutes for a photoshoot and my mom and 'dad' would be mad if I don't show up"

"Will you be back before the dance start?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "I should be back but if I don't show up then wait for me" she said.

"Its ok if you don't make it" "no I want to go and trust me I'll do whatever I can to make sure I be there" she said and rubbed her hand through my hair.

"And maybe later on tonight before you leave the next morning you can cook us a wonderful dinner or we could go out to eat"

"Don't you have school Mr?" She said as I shrugged. "I don't mind being a little late" I said as I finished my plate and put it aside and rested myself onto Mikasa's legs.

"Now don't fall asleep on me remember I have to get going pretty soon?" She said as I nodded. "Don't bring it up or the moment would get ruin" I said and grasped onto her small hand.

I could feel her hand heating up and held onto it tighter. "Mikasa"

"Yes?"

"If you do head out on tour do you promise to call and text me that way I can know that your doing alright?"

"Of course and hopefully I'll be able to visit" she said and got up and went over to my room and came back in her clothes from last night.

"Get going for school and hopefully I'll see you later on today" she said as I put on a small smile.

"See you then"

"You too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 30K 54
Butterflies, paradise, them bullets left out the wind ... 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 1, 𝗈𝖿 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒.
115K 1.2K 52
-"ᴄᴏᴏʟ. ʙᴀʙᴇ." -"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ." Y/n Dolohov arrives at Hogwarts , with one objective set: finding out more about her family. But everyt...
3.5K 72 10
« C O M P L E T E » 🦖 a story about haechan being afraid to express his feelings. he's very shy and awkward when he is with y/n.
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...