Bullied {Eremika}✔

Autorstwa WattieUzui

Mikasa Ackerman is a 16 year old girl who gets bullied and teased because of her height,weight,and behavior... Więcej

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25

#17

2.2K 57 10
Autorstwa WattieUzui

Eren's Pov:

It was Sunday and I had agreed to help Mina and Christa gather some of decorations for the party this Thursday.

"Your really nice to help Eren" Mina said. "Yea you are really nice" Christa said with a lovely smile on his face.

"Y-You know...it'll be even better if some one of you helped and carried all of this stuff"

"Eren stop complaining the most work were gonna be doing is setting up the place and then cleaning it all up when its over so SHUT UP!" Mina shouted.

"You know I can just drop all of this stuff in the road and wait for a truck to come and run it all over!"

"Don't you dare that stuff cost money!"

"And my spine cost extra bones so then don't yell at me!"

Christa giggled. No wonder so many guys are in love with her cute body,really sweet and nice,beautiful and giggles cutely. Too bad that she turned down all of the guys even Reiner.

Turns out she's a lesbian and is dating the captain of the girls basketball team and quarterback of the girls football team.

Her name is Ymir and yes indeed they are a cute couple. Many guys are still trying to win Christa's heart but she is still turning them down for a girl.

Because of this Ymir becomes concern when Christa are around guys that she doesn't know and doesn't trust so she reminds almost every guy that they are dating and are having a future together.

"You guys are funny maybe I should hang out with you guys more often" she said. "Trust me we be having lots of fun there's even our other friends that we hang out with that makes time fly by"

"Cool I can't wait to meet them" Christa said as I couldn't help but smiled. Its a good thing she gave me a chance.

When Christa first saw me she took it as me the guy that has a huge crush on her but later on she was relieved when she found out that I didn't like her like that.

Plus I already have a small adorable girl. Speaking of that I never heard Mikasa giggle or laugh. Yea I see her smile but not very often.

"Well here's the other store" Christa said. "And another trip of me breaking my back" I mumbled. "Wait out here Eren we won't be gone long" Mina said.

"But that's what you said at the last seven stores we visited!"

"I know right talk about time passer!" She said as her and Christa entered the store. I put all of the stuff down and waited for them to finish shopping for more decorations.

I saw just the person I needed to see as Reiner was just about to cross the road. "Reiner!" I called out to him as he turned his attention to me and went over.

"Hey Eren how have you been?" He asked as I gave a small smile. "I'm good...so I heard this rumor that your Mikasa's step brother right?"

"Who told you that!? I told that punk to keep her mouth shut!" "W-well a friend told me and I don't think there's any chance that you know him" I said.

"What's this about?" He said crossing his arms. "Mikasa's grown into being a model right?" "Yes" "and her tour begins this Friday?" "Yea but how come you know all of this stuff? Are you stalking her or something?"

I felt my cheeks burn and shook my head. "N-No I saw Mikasa a fee days ago and was able to talk with her on the phone. All I want to know is if you could help me convince Mikasa not to go off on tour and to go to the dance with me"

"Do I really have to I really don't like her and for her to go off on tour for months then-"

"Reiner I really like her please convince her to go to the dance with me"

"What do I get in return?"

"Well I'm shopping with Mina and Chri-"

"Your shopping with Christa!? As in right now!?"

"Yea...convince Mikasa and you can spend the rest of the day helping Christa and Mina get decorations for the dance"

"Ok that's a deal I can work with"

"Were done!" Mina said as her and Christa exit the store with a lot of things in their hands. Its a good thing me and Reiner chatted now or my arms would of broke off later on.

"U-um hey there Christa" Reiner said with his face already flustered. Christa gave a charming smile.

"Good day Reiner"

"So off to the next store" Mina said. "Oh um Reiner said he wouldn't mind helping so peace out" I said and patted Reiner's back. "Good luck with all of that stuff"

"Yep I'll really need it"

Mikasa's Pov:

In two days Mr Braun had arranged a meeting for us to meet with Mr Levi and his wife to talk about her designs and me and other models that are willing to model for her.

Right now I was in my room just staring at myself in the mirror. I don't know how to react to myself.

Should I be happy because I'm living the life and have everything i ever wanted or should I be sad because of my new life with big responsibilities?

My mother walked in my room wearing a pink silky bathrobe with some sort of spa treatment on her face.

"Darling a deep tissue massage is amazing oh how I can get one everyday even when I'm not stressed!" She gleamed.

"M-Mama" I said turning my seat towards her. "Is this everything you ever dreamed of?"

"Of course dear! Now we don't have to worry about anything. We can go on wonderful vacations and just about anywhere we want to be as well as meet famous people!"

"That's nice to hear from you...b-but I'm not sure...this is what I want"

My mom gave me a look before laughing and came over to me turning my chair back over to the mirror that both of us was now facing.

"How could all of this not be what you have dreamed of darling?...look around you. You have a beautiful bedroom,fabulous clothes and can get money for doing absolutely anything! Not to mention your becoming a famous model!"

"B-but what about my school a-and my friends?"

"Mikasa everyone in your school hates you and your friends...your just putting a burden on them. Why would you want to leave a paradise like this???"

"Mama-"

"Your nothing to your friends. Do they really like you? Especially that Eren kid" she said as I felt my cheeks burn.

"E-Eren...h-he would never think I was putting a burden on him but mama I don't like this anymore. I want to go back home...with dad"

"Mikasa like I said your father left us and he's never coming back. You can't actually believe that he's looking for us or something!? Your staying here with me and your new family whether you like it or not" she said and stormed out of my room.

It came to my mind that for the passed years I haven't seen or heard about my dad and the only one that knows is my mom I just don't know if she's telling the truth or not.

I always wondered how my dad was like. Was he tall? Is he really nice? Was he very strict that it was the reason why my mom took me and left? How was he like?

I grabbed out my phone and dialed Eren's number as I begged that he would pick up.

"Hello?"

"Eren this is-"

"I'm not available at the time leave a message and I'll get to you soon"

I let out a sigh. "Hey Eren this is Mikasa when you get the time...please talk to me" I then put my phone up and stared at myself in the mirror again.

I didn't have the body of a regular teenage girl. I was small wearing a outfit that was really appealing but not my kind of liking. It was a peach dress that shows my shoulders and arms and reached three inches below my waist.

Would Eren have liked this dress on me or would he have told me to change into something that was more like me?

I got up and changed into the closest I could get to me but all of the black I could find was all made of extremely rich silk.

This was very annoying and its bad enough that I don't have a knife or pills with me to make all of this pain I'm feeling go away.

I would get a deep tissue massage or q mud bath but that wouldn't make things even better so what's best for me to do is curl up in these covers and go straight to sleep hoping someday I would get back to my normal life.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
987K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
100K 1K 26
Just simple one shots
43.1K 1.5K 52
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 : 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 ✔︎ 𝘌𝘳𝘦𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘍𝘍 "We found each other in this cruel world, in such a complicated situation. I found you, my h...