The Mental Ninja (Naruto FanF...

By aIive_

Saiko is mental. A legit mental case. Yet, the Hokage has decided that she is capable of becoming a ninja, af... More

The Mental Ninja (Naruto FanFiction)
Chapter 1: Fifty Shades Of Idiots.
Chapter 2: Stay Strong, Killjoy.
Chapter 3- Where Did She Go?
Chapter 4- The Promises You Cannot Keep Are The Best
Chapter 5- I spilled the milk... YOU KILLED US ALL
Chapter 6- Shattered Pieces Of Glass.
Chapter... What is it? 8? - Mah
Chapter 9- Best of Dreams, Angel
Chapter 10- GIMME SEXY COW!
Chapter 11- Hey, I'm Special Too, Ya Know.
Chapter... Uh, Ahem- Fire (Part I)
Chapter 13- Fire (Part II)
Chapter 14(?)- Back At Konoha...
Chapter 15- You're Hot Then You're Cold, Red Hair is Sexy, Gaara Marry Me
Chapter 16- A Day Off + Intresting Meeting
NOT A CHAPPY, I REPEAT! NOT A CHAPPY.
Chapter 17- No, Man, You Don't Get It
Chapter 18- Whoops.
Chapter 19- AIN'T LEAVING HOME TELL THE WORLD I AIN'T LEAVING HOME
Chapter 20- WELL TO THAT I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT YEAHHHH
Chapter IDGAF- We're Off To See The Ninja, The Wonderful Ninja of The Loo
Chapter 22(?)- BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE WE BEGAN
Surprise, surprise: I Lost Count.
Chapter 23 (maybe)- wut
Chapter whatever- Saiko is Back.

Chapter 7- Luck Is Not Up To You

5.5K 282 106
By aIive_

"Um, I- Uh..." Grey stuttered, entering the room in the wrong moment. "Don't take me wrong, uh, I'm happy you are feeling sane enough to feel comfortable in this position, but... What the hell?"

Yuki and Saiko exchanged a look, realising how wrong it must look, and Yuki jumped up in utter embrasment, stuttring an explanation about why he was sitting on Saiko's tummy, their faces inches away.

"It's not what it looks like." Saiko said strongly, standing up.

"Is your shoulder...? Sai, did you cut your shoulder again?" Grey scowled.

"No," she muttered, blushing.

"Come on," he sighed, taking her hand in his. "You are so not ready."

*~*~*~*~*

"Good evening, Lord Hokage," Grey and Saiko greeted, upon sitting down in front of him.

"Hello you two!" The Hokage greeted warmly, setting his pipe down. "Why do I owe this pleasure?"

"I want you to get Sai out of her team."

"Why?" Hiruzen Sarutobi asked, confused. "Something wrong with the members or...?"

"No, no." Grey shook his head. "Not at all, she is not mentally stable enough currently."

"You said she is."

"Not anymore."

"Why?" He demanded.

"She is harming herself again. She just tried commiting suicide the other da-"

"Saiko will become a ninja."

"Why?!" Grey asked, furiously standing up, "Why do you want her to become a ninja so bad?!"

"It's her parents will," He explained.

"My parents?" Saiko asked, letting out a bitter laugh. "You mean the ones that brought me to this world just to teach me Earth jutsus, ditch me and fuck me up?!"

"Saiko-" Hiruzen tried softly.

"Fuck them, and with all due respect, fuck you."

Saiko stormed out of the room, and as a mentally unstable girl she decided to leave the village, barely thinking.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"I really fucked it up this time, didn't I?" Grey bit his lower lip, "Oh, dear me. How did she, from all thousand of pepole broke her toe by falling off a cliff?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.1K 10
"Hey! Hey! Boruto-kun! You have known Sarada-san for the longest time, right?" "Yeah...so, what about it?" "Do you think too that she has gotten even...
4.2K 160 20
This story is about, when Sasuke left the village. I always had in mind what would have happened if Sasuke let Sakura join him. Both left the village...
333K 18.2K 31
Cashile Kuroki is alone. No family, and no friends. Not exactly hated, just.... ignored. Just how she likes it. She's viewed as reckless and ambitiou...
312K 11.3K 29
【Yandere!Sasuke Uchiha X Reader】You are the new psychologist in the Konohagakure State Mental Hospital. It's your job to take care of the ill, howeve...