Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lov...

By darrelswonderland

A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood fr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Master
Chapter 3: Heroes On Both Sides
Chapter 4: A Spark of Love
Chapter 5: Overlords
Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 8: The Citadel
Chapter 9: Counterattack
Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue
Chapter 11: Padawans Lost
Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Date at Dex's Diner
Chapter 14: Water War
Chapter 15: Gungan Attack
Chapter 16: Prisoners
Chapter 17: A Death in the Family
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic
Chapter 20: Escape from Kadavo
Chapter 21: A Friend in Need
Chapter 22: The Lust
Author's Note
Chapter 23: A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 24: Front Runners
Chapter 25: The Soft War
Chapter 26: Tipping Points
Chapter 27: The Gathering
Chapter 28: The Test of Strength
Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue
Chapter 30: A Necessary Bond
Chapter 31: Sabotage
Chapter 32: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 33: To Catch a Jedi
Chapter 34: The Wrong Jedi
Chapter 35: Knight of the Republic
Chapter 36: Visiting Barriss
Chapter 37: Orders
Chaper 38: Old Friends Not Forgotten
Chapter 39: The Phantom Apprentice
Chapter 40: Shattered
Chapter 41: Victory and Death
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Battle of Sullust

3.3K 46 7
By darrelswonderland

When the Jedi arrived on a Republic Assault Cruiser in orbit, they landed in the hanger and got out of their starfighters. There was Republic Gunships and Starfighters inside the hanger, along with Clone Troopers helping out, preparing for the incoming battle.

"Should we head over to the Command Bridge?" Darrel asked.

Obi-Wan and Anakin nodded. The four Jedi walked to an elevator that would take them to the bridge. Soon the elevator stopped and the Jedi walked out of it. Ahsoka walked beside Darrel, she smiled at him, and Darrel smiled back. 

"Have you ever went to Sullust before, Darrel?" Ahsoka asked.

"No I have not, Ahsoka." Darrel replied.

When they arrived on the Command Bridge, we stood at the Holo-Projector. Then a Republic Officer approached us. His name was Wullf Yularen. He was a Admiral of the fleet stationed above Coruscant. He looked like he was entering his mid forties.

"General Skywalker and Kenobi. Welcome aboard The Successor." Yularen said firmly.

The padawans looked at Yularen.

"Thank you, Admiral. I'd like you to meet my new Padawan, Darrel." Obi-Wan said as he gestured to his padawan.

"It's an honor to meet you, Admiral Yularen." Darrel said.

"Likewise, young one. General Kenobi, A few cruisers are going along with us to Sullust. We are to leave immediately." Yularen stated.

Obi-Wan nodded in agreement, so did Anakin.

The Successor and five other Republic cruisers jumped into hyperspace.

Meanwhile at Sullust, The Separatist have set up patrols around the factories. It was protected by Battle Droids and two Proton Cannons. Then, a Separatist Shuttle entered the planet with a Droid Starfighter escort, the shuttle landed on the surface. The landing ramp came down and the doors opened, General Grievous walked down the ramp with two Manga Guards.
Then he walked over to the Super Tactical Droid.

"General, welcome to Sullust. We are honored by your presence." The droid said.

Grievous growled at the Droid, he also coughed.

"Enough with the pleasantries. Count Dooku informed me that the Jedi will be here soon, they must not be allowed to take this factory." Grievous said.

The Droid nodded.

"Is the Defoliator ready?" Grievous asked.

"No, General. There is-" was all the droid could say until Grievous threw him on the ground.

"Well, I suggest you speed up the process!" Grievous barked as he ignites one of his lightsabers and places it close to the Droid's neck.

"Roger, Roger." the Droid replied.

Meanwhile, the Republic Fleet came out of hyperspace. The Separatist Fleet detected them. Both fleets moved in attack position.

"All Republic Warships, OPEN FIRE! Launch all fighters!" Yuleran ordered.

Meanwhile at the Separatist Fleet, they was getting ready to attack.

"Sir, the enemy is in range!" Said the Droid Captain.

"Fire, at will and launch fighters." The Droid Commander replied.

Both fleets started firing at each other and sent fighters. A few moments later, the Separatist sustained critical damage to their cruisers.

"We must retreat immediately!" The Droid Commander ordered.

The Droids nodded. The remaining Separatist Cruisers turned around and went into lightspeed.

"That was too easy!" Darrel said.

"Now we can head down to the planet, right?" Ahsoka asked.

Obi-Wan nodded. Then the four Jedi went to the main hanger and boarded a Republic Gunship along with a few Clone Soldiers, they soon flew from the hanger along with nine other Gunships, and four Y-Wings.

"This is where the fun begins!" Ahsoka said.

Darrel winked at Ahsoka, she smiled at him. When the Gunships entered the atmosphere, they was detected by the droids on the surface. A droid walked over to inform Grievous that the Republic was approaching.

"General, the Jedi have entered the planet's atmosphere. What should we do?!" The Droid cried.

Grievous got up from his seat and looked up at the sky. He noticed that his cruisers were no longer in orbit.

"WHERE IS OUR SHIPS?!" Grievous yelled.

"They've retreated, General." The Droid replied.

Grievous growled, he then ignited his lightsaber and sliced the droid in half. Grievous then puts his lightsaber away and contacts Count Dooku via hologram, he pulled out his Hologram Projector and clicks a button. Then a blue image of Count Dooku.

"General, I understand that the Jedi are approaching your position. How could they of push though your blockade so easily?" Dooku asked.

"The Jedi had a temporary advantage over me it seems, they may have won the orbital battle, but I will win the ground assault." Grievous replied.

"I hope you're correct.... General." Said Dooku as his Hologram image faded.

Then Grievous walks out of the room. He took out his comlink and clicked a button.

"All units, be ready for a ground assault." Grievous said.

The Battle Droids started firing their cannons at the gunships, but they missed every shot. The gunships fired at the cannons, and they successfully destroyed them. Few seconds later, the gunship touched down on the ground near the facility, and doors opens. All the Clone Soldiers ran out and started shooting at the Battle Droids ahead of us. Anakin and Obi-Wan exit their Gunships along with Darrel and Ahsoka, the Jedi ignited their lightsabers.

"Push forward, soldiers! No retreats, no excuses!" Darrel ordered.

"Sir, yes, sir!" the Clones replied as they continued to shoot their way past the Battle Droids.

The Republic advanced on the Droids. Ahsoka ran with Darrel, along with nine Clone Soldiers running behind them. Super Battle Droids approached Ahsoka and Darrel's squadron. Darrel sliced one droid in half, he kicked over the second one, then he pushed the third one over. Ahsoka and the Clones took care of the rest of the incoming Battle Droids.

"It can't be that easy. If Grievous is actually here, you'd think that they would have more security here." Ahsoka said.

"All of the major security may be inside the facility." Darrel replied.

Obi-Wan and Anakin soon caught up with the Padawans.

"Well done, my apprentice." Obi-Wan said to Darrel.

Darrel bowed in respect.

"You did well too, Ahsoka!" Anakin said.

Ahsoka smiled at Anakin and turned around to the door. Darrel used his lightsaber to cut through the door, then he kicked it down.

"Move in, troopers." Anakin ordered.

The troopers obey the general and entered the facility, the Jedi lead them inside.

As they walked through the halls, it was dark and quiet.

"Troopers, switch to night-vision." Darrel said.

The Clones did as the Jedi said and switched to night-vision. As they got closer and closer to their goal. Soon, they've reached a big door, it seemed like Grievous was in there. Darrel used the force to open, then we saw two Manga Guards, and ten Battle Droids. The Droids charged up their blasters, and the Clone Soldiers did the same.

"Open Fire!" Anakin said.

The Clones started shooting at the Battle Droids, and Droids retaliated and fired back at the Clones. Darrel fought one of the Manga Guards, Ahsoka also fought one. Obi-Wan and Anakin focused on the other enemy units.

Darrel disarmed the Manga Guard and he cut his head. He droid still continues to fight the young padawan, but then Darrel pushes the droid out the window. Ahsoka cut apart the Manga Guard she was fighting with. Darrel deactivated his lightsaber, so did Ahsoka.

"The Republic could use this for their own mining facilities, right?" Darrel asked.

"It's possible. We have to get rid of Grievous off the planet first, then the Republic may consider it." Obi-Wan replied.

"Where's Grievous?" Anakin asked.

Then, another door open in the room opened. Grievous was there, along with multiple Commando Droids.

"Well, there he is..." Darrel said as he reached out lightsaber.

"None if you will be leaving  Sullust alive." Grievous snarled.

The Jedi activated their lightsabers and stood their ground.

The Commando Droids ran towards the Jedi and Clones and started shooting at them. The Jedi blocked the enemy fire, the droids shoots and kills the rest of the
Clone Soldiers. Then, the Commandos advanced towards the Jedi, but they were quick enough to destroy the Droids. Grievous took a few steps forward and looked at Darrel.

"So Kenobi, you have a new Jedi Padawan?" Grievous asked.

"Yes, he does, Grievous! The name's Darrel!" Darrel replied.

"Don't worry, Kenobi. I'll kill you first, so you won't have to see your little youngling die." Grievous said.

"We'll see about that, tin can!" Ahsoka said with an upset voice. Grievous laughed at them.

The Jedi looked at the Droid General with a fierce look, then Grievous' arms split into four and ignited two more lightsabers. Darrel stood in a Form III defense stance looking directly at the General.

"Let's do this!" Darrel yelled, then Anakin and Darrel advanced towards the Grievous first.

The General swung his lightsabers at Darrel and Anakin, but they blocked the multiple strikes from Grievous. Then, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka moved forward to attack Grievous, they soon engaged in a saber clash along with Skywalker and Pullie.

"You Jedi are all the same.... Pathetic." Grievous said as he broke off the saber clash with Darrel and kicked him to the wall.

Ahsoka watched and got angry.

"No! You'll regret that!" Ahsoka said as she broke off the clash and cut off one of Grievous' hands, causing him to drop one of his lightsabers.

Darrel got up from the ground and picked up his lightsaber and continued to fight the droid general. Darrel attempted a saber flurry but Grievous blocked the incoming strikes.

Then, Darrel had an idea to defeat Grievous.

"Hey, General!" Darrel yelled to Grievous. Grievous turned around towards him and ran towards him. Before Grievous could strike at him, Darrel used the force to push Grievous out of the window. The window broke and Grievous fell to the ground.

"This isn't over!" Grievous barked at Darrel from below. Darrel laughed as Grievous crawled to his starfighter, and escaped from the planet.

Darrel turned around to look at his master, Obi-Wan was very impressed with him.

"Darrel, I'm very impressed. You put up a good fight against Grievous." Obi-Wan said.

Darrel blushed, he also smiled and bowed in respect. Ahsoka stepped forward towards Darrel,

"Are you okay, Darrel?" Ahsoka asked.

Darrel smiled at Ahsoka, just looking at her brightened up his mood.

"Yeah, I'm fine Ahsoka. Thank you for asking." Darrel replied as Ahsoka hugged him.

He smiled and put his arms around Ahsoka's back, and held her close to his chest.

Obi-Wan and Anakin smiled.

"Our mission here is finished, we should return to Coruscant." Obi-Wan said.

Ahsoka released Darrel and they were a loud explosion, then the four Jedi exited the facility to see the gunships destroyed. Then they saw The Defoliator nearby.

"I guess that's what is left of our ship." Ahsoka said.

Then, the Defoliator spotted us and fired it's twin laser cannons. The Jedi took cover in the corner of the facility. Darrel had an idea of how to destroy the tank. He used the force to pick up the gunship wreckage and threw it at The Defoliator. The tank was damaged, but not destroyed. So Darrel picked up a thermal imploder and threw it at the damaged tank, the imploder went off, the tank was destroyed. 

Darrel spotted Grievous' Shuttle behind the facility, that was only ship left that wasn't destroyed.

"Look over there! Grievous' Shuttle, come on, there's our ride." Darrel said.

The Jedi walked over to the ship and entered the ship. Ahsoka and Darrel sat in the back of the ship, while Anakin and Obi-Wan took control of the pilot and co-pilot seat. Anakin flew the ship out of the planet and contacted the Republic Fleet.

"Admiral Yularen, it's General Skywalker. We're in a Separatist Shuttle entering orbit coming in to land inside the main hanger." Anakin said.

"Copy that, General. We're opening the hanger doors now." Yularen replied.

The hanger doors open and Anakin landed the ship inside. The back door opened and the landing ramp came down. The Jedi exited the shuttle.

"Ahsoka, Darrel, it's been a long day for you both. Get some rest." Anakin suggested.

The Padawans nodded and went to their room. Soon they arrived inside their room and sat down on their beds. They were really both exhausted from the battle.

"They're right, maybe we should get the rest we deserve." Ahsoka said.

Darrel smiled slightly and nodded at her. Darrel used the force to turn off the lights. The room soon turned and the two young Jedi laid down in bed, they both fell asleep after five minutes. Meanwhile, when Obi-Wan and Anakin arrived at the bridge where Yularen was expecting them. He walked towards them with a slight smile on his face.

"I take it that the mission was a success, Generals?" Yularen asked.

"It was indeed, Captain. The mining facilities are free from Separatist control." Obi-Wan replied.

Yularen nodded at Obi-Wan and Anakin.

"And the Padawans?" Yuleran asked.

"They're resting in their quarters." Anakin said.

"Very well, General. We're about to return back to Coruscant."  Yularen said.

The Jedi Generals nodded in agreement, Yularen walked away from them. The fleet soon jumped in hyperspace and left Sullust's Orbit. When the fleet returned to Coruscant's Orbit, Anakin went over to Darrel and Ahsoka's quarters, he knocked on the door. The Padawans opened the door, and looked at Anakin.

"We're above Coruscant, me and Obi-Wan are ready to head down to the planet. Come on." Anakin said as he walked down to the hanger, Darrel and Ahsoka followed.

Obi-Wan was already in his starfighter waiting as Anakin and the Padawans entered the hanger. Ahsoka and Darrel got in their Starfighters, so did Anakin. The four Jedi flew their starfighters out the the cruiser and went to the planet surface. Soon, they landed their starfighters inside the Jedi Temple Hanger. Ahsoka got out of her starfighter and walked up to Darrel's starfighter, he got out his starfighter and smiled at Ahsoka.

"Do you have any plans right now?" She asked.

Darrel shook his head.

"I'd like to catch up with you, Ahsoka." Darrel replied.

Ahsoka blushed and smiled, she then sat on Darrel's starfighter. Darrel put his arm around her, she then laid her head on his shoulder.

"So, how's Obi-Wan for you so far?" Ahsoka asked.

"So far, so good." Darrel replied.

"There's someone I want you to meet, Darrel. Come on, let's go to the Senate." Ahsoka said as she stood up with a bright smile.

Darrel nodded with a smile followed Ahsoka to a airspeeder, she got in the pilot seat and Darrel sat in the co-pilot seat. Ahsoka drove the speeder out of the hanger and headed to the Senate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.4K 53
Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel expectations within the Order but he wou...
319 14 3
In one universe, after the Temple bombing and the chaos that ensued, Ahsoka Tano chooses to stay in the Jedi Order, with the prompting of a strange v...
18.6K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
5.2K 225 75
What if the Jedi thought that Ahsoka was the Chosen One? When Qui-Gon finds the nine-year-old slave girl on Tatooine, he knows the Togruta is special...