Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 32- Final Steps

3.3K 155 123
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

We push our way through the portal, entering a room, all of us dropping to the ground. I land chest first and I groan in pain as I feel the air knock out of my lungs. I cough heavily before getting up and try helping Asriel pick up G.

"Home sweet home..."

I look up to notice that we were back at their place and that we teleported into the living room, not noticing that we landed on the glass table which was shattered right underneath us...

"Oops"

 "Alright Y/n help me get G to his room so I can treat him"

"Alright"

We adjust G onto our shoulders and make our way to his bedroom. Once we get there we dropped him on his bed, as he laid there unconscious I look over at Asriel, wondering if I should stay in the room with them both or not.

He kneels down by the bed and scans G's body from head to toe. He stands back up and sighs heavily, groaning in annoyance afterwards...

"what's wrong?"

He switches his gaze towards me...

"This fucker right here doesn't know how to control his damn emotions and because of that here he is laying on this fucking bed, fucked up...that's whats wrong!"

"ok?....and?...."

He sighs once more and walks over to the corner of the room. Coming back, dragging a chair behind him and setting it down in front of the bed.

"Meaning...if I weren't here he'd be dead! This asshole can't even take care of himself and I'm forced to take care of him! Ughhh Piece of SHIT!...."

"Uh...What do you mean your forced to take care of him? No one else is here so no one is forcing you"

"It's not that...its just....."

He sighs...

"What?"

"It's complicated....You know?"

"Yeah I guess"

There was a long pause...

"Y/n?..."

"Yeah?"

"There's a lot of stuff you don't know about us...or what we did in the past or how our life was before this whole war started..."

"I know...."

"But I've always had this one question stuck in my mind for a while"

"And what's that?"

"Why are you helping us? I mean, us...monsters...in the past I did...a lot of shitty things to you...so why?"

I sigh and look down. Feeling sad for some reason and a little disappointed...

"1, because you forced me to live here with you an-"

"No! I mean why are you helping US, like why didn't you let your species kills us?"

"Because I'm against this whole war! Humans hunting down monsters!? Thats...bullshit and im helping you because....I care...I care that if you got hurt or even died because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I dont think monsters are bad...I believe there's good in them.."

He looks down...

I knew he was bothered now because he looked away and started checking G....

He places his hand over G's forehead...

There was a long pause...

"mmm.."

"what?"

"That's weird....."

"What is?"

He removes his hand away from his forehead and stands up. He walks away and heads towards the door out of G's room...

"Where you going?"

"Hold up, just need to get something"

He leaves the door open and I hear his footsteps fade away...

"What's up with him now?"

I shrug it off and look over at G...

He looked peaceful. I mean yeah he was unconscious and he was beaten pretty bad but looking at him sleep...he seemed relaxed...

I walk over to the bed and sit down on the chair. I scoot forward and place my elbows edge of the bed. I sigh and cross my arms on the bed and place my head down, looking up at G. His profile was attractive, like...gentle, kind, sweet....soft...

For some reason I wasn't bothered by this because it was the truth of course. He was a nice guy but I was just unfortunate to meet his bad and angry side first when I met him. He looked lost and i'm sure he was going through a lot before I came into his life.

I think I made things worse for him. But when he came into mine, my first thought of him was strong. Not physically strong even though he is but mentally... When I helped him out with the police, he was tough and he tried acting cool. When he pinned me up against the wall I knew for a fact he was just surprised and frightened...

I know that deep inside him...he was scared and fragile. He only acted strong and tough because he wanted to protect himself from the things that CAN harm him emotionally and mentally...I don't want to tell him because i think he'll space himself out between us and he'll think i can hurt him.

Of course I won't but he'll do it because he's scared...

Gazing at him, I sit up...

Slowly leaning forward, I place my hand on his cheek. I come closer and look more carefully at him...

Suddenly, his cheek bone cracked...

My eyes widen in horror before I stand up and continue staring at him...

"Ahem"

I turn around to see Asriel...

"A-Asriel!!"

I saw him leaning on the doorway, his arms crossed and tapping his foot impatiently...

"W-What ever you saw It isn't what it looks like!"

"Oh so your saying that I didn't see that you were going to kiss G a few seconds ago?"

I blush tremendously...

"Awwwwww Shit!"

I look down in embarrassment and I bit my lower lip with anger. My heart was racing and my legs and knees were shaking...

"N-n-n-No! I-I-I wasn't going to kiss him!"

"Uh-huh sure you weren't"

"I-I swear I wasn't"

"Y/n cut the act I saw everything."

"I wasn't goin-"

"Quit your yappin' pervert dog!"

"Ohhhh...So now your bringing up the fact that I'm your fucking pet right!?"

"Well you are wearing the collar idiot"

"I didn't have a choice! You guys forced this damn thing on me!"

"Well not our fault you smell like a dog and that we mistaken you for one"

"You piece of..."

I tighten my hands into a fist. I was getting frustrated with his little games. I send him a death glare and in response he sends me a wink...He scoffed and walked towards G...

I mumble some curse words under my breath and sat back down. Pouting like a 5 year old, crossing my arms and legs angrily...

"Okay stop acting like a baby, It didn't happen now get over it"

"If you stop teasing me then maybe I can!"

"Alright fine, anything to stop your whining"

"I'm not whining"

"Yeah okay whatever"

I sigh in relief and placed my feet flat down on the ground. I scoot forward and suddenly remember the crack on G. I look back to now notice it was a little bigger than before...

I look over at Asriel to see him taking out a box and now....undressing in front of me.

I continue staring at him, not believing what I was seeing...

He was shirtless and the fact that he was monster was kinda weird since I've never seen a shirtless monster, especially one who has fur and probably no abs. I only saw human guys shirtless and showing off their abs which was stupid...

There was a large scar that cut across from shoulder to hip on his back. Looked like he was pretty wounded back then...

He looks over his shoulder and stares at me...

"Um...a little privacy please"

I gasp and cover my eyes. I thought that was an illusion. I was starting to think I was having dirty thoughts, thank god I dont...

"Okay you can look"

I peak through between my finger and realized he was finally changed. I remove my hands and scan him from head to toe, confused what he was wearing. He wore some sort of gown that almost dragged across the floor.

Its was black with long white sleeves, a black collar attached to the gown,making him look like a vampire, and in the middle of it was some sort of symbol. He adjusted the sleeves as I continue gazing at him, in a stupid trance...

"Hmmm?...Like what you see?"

"What IS there to like. Your just a ball of dirty fur. Your just a stupid goat stupidly staring at me"

"Says the one who wanted to be a pervert and couldn't take their eyes off of me while I was undressing"

"Hey! I wasn't staring at you while you were changing! I looked away and gave you some privacy like you asked"

"Then why do you have that stupid look on your face?"

"I don't have a stupid look on my face, you do"

"No, you do"

"No I dont"

"Well keep telling yourself that"

"I'm not ugly!"

"Didn't say you were"

"You intended it!"

"Nooo....what I meant to say was your stupid face is your normal face which means your pretty stupid"

"I'm not stupid and I'm not ugly!!!"

"Suit yourself, now move!" 

I stand up and step aside, letting Asriel pass by me. He looks down at G's face and I see him leaning closer. I then again remember the crack on G's cheek...

"Asriel I also forgot to tell you something"

"Does it have to do with your stupid face or this crack on G's cheek?"

I sent him an annoyed look...

"The crack on his cheek"

I held back my anger so much, I just really wanted to explode. I wanted to run my mouth off and yell at him until I passed out...

"How'd it happen?"

"When you left, I was alone with him and when I turn around to check on him I saw it crack. I was going to tell you but you kept teasing me about how I was going to kiss him"

"Which you were"

"I wasn't!!!"

"Yeah yeah okay stop making it a big deal"

"Then stop bringing it up!"

"Alright! Now shut up!"

I seal my lips shut. I look over his shoulder to see him applying some sort of ointment on G's cheek. Noticing, the crack slowly getting smaller and I smile in relief...

"Thank go-"

Suddenly the crack got bigger that it ran across G's "nose". My heart dropped with worry. I knew things were going to get worst after this...

"I knew it"

"Asriel what the hell did you do!"

"I had to do it to see if my hypothesis was right"

"Hypothesis? For what?"

He immediately stands up and rolls up his sleeves quickly. I back up and stood right in front of the bed to see the entire thing without missing anything. Asriel then places one of his hands on G's chest and the other on his forehead..

There was a short pause......

"Asriel what's wrong with G"

"Y/n I need you to do me a favor"

"U-Uh yeah sure what is it?"

"I need you to run over to my room and look for a black dresser. Pull out the top drawer and you'll find a glowing jar in it. Get it now!"

"Okay!"

I run out of the room and into Asriel's. I swing the door open and scan the room quickly, looking for the black dresser...

"Did you find it!"

"No! Give me a sec!"

"I dont have all day Y/n!"

"Give me a second!"

I scan the room again and finally found the dresser. I run towards it and rip out the top drawer, not caring if I broke it. I found the jar with bright glowing hearts in it. I gaze at it in amazement and took it out of the drawer slowly. I scan it with my eyes, struck with curiosity...

"Y/N where the hell is that jar!"

"Oh shit I forgot!" I whispered

I run back to the room Asriel was in and toss him the jar. He removed his hands away from G and catches it...

"Why'd you throw it! You could have shattered the fucking jar Y/n!"

"Thought I'd give it to you faster that way!"

He threw the glass jar to the ground, shattering it into a million pieces across the floor. 

"And he still broke it!"

The glowing hearts then raced towards Asriel as they began circling around him...

"Asriel?...."

He looks over at me but quickly switches his gaze at G, again, placing one of his hands on G's forehead and the other on his chest....

"Y/n..."

I switch my gaze from G to Asriel. My body was shaking and my breath started to increase that I was panting...

"What I'm about to do has to stay a secret between you and me okay?"

"Wait why?"

"Just promise me you wont tell G alright!"

I hesitate for a moment...

"Okay I promise"

He softly smiles and looks down at G, he was now serious...

The hearts around him began pacing around him faster. Suddenly, the palm of his hands were glowing a bright green. I wanted to know what was going on. The green light coming from Asriel's hands were scaring me. I didn't know what was going on and I was afraid something horrible happened to G.

I open my mouth to say something...

"No! Y/n I need you to stay quite so I can concentrate on G right now!"

I seal my lips together and just stand there as I watch him do whatever he had to do. The glowing hearts spun faster than ever around Asriel. The only thing I can see now is a white ring flashing around him.

The hearts grew brighter, my eyes burning with strain. I cover my eyes and tried keeping up with what's happening. I can tell Asriel was having a tough time controlling his power. His arms were shaking and the look on his face tells it all.

The power was too strong and I couldn't stand anymore. I pushed myself against the wall, not wanting to fall on my ass. I can feel the power getting stronger and I was uncertain what was going to happen next...

"Asriel! Are you sure you can control this!?"

"O-Of course I can! It's just a l-little hard to keep it in one spot!"

"Why are you using this much power! G is only injured from getting beat nothing else.....right?"

There was a short pause....

"Asriel?"

"Look-"

He was cut off...

The light exploded and he was knocked back. It threw him against the wall behind him...

"Asriel!"

His head hit the wall and I hear him cough in pain. He lost his breath from the massive blow that pushed him back causing his breath to be knocked out of his lungs.

He bounces off and falls to the ground...

I rush over to him and lay my hand on his shoulder...

"Asriel! You alright?"

He tries sitting up but his body was shaking. He was weak to help himself up. I give him a hand and help him to his feet. He coughs trying to get air back into his lungs. He was forcing his body to stand and I could tell he wasn't able to sustain it.

"Agh!....S...Son of  bitch!"

I set him down on the chair in front of the bed. He leans back and began coughing again. I look to notice that his head was bleeding and that he was horribly injured...

"Asriel your hurt!"

"T-This is nothing....Trust me...I've been through worse"

He continues cough and he lashes forward, grabbing his stomach in pain. He was coughing to much and violently too...

"I'll get you some water okay"

I run out of the room and into the kitchen. I open one of the cabinets and pull out a glass cup. I switch over to the sink and fill the glass with water. I turn off the faucet and run back into the room. 

I give it to Asriel and he takes it with ease. He chugs it desperately and then started choking on the water, ending up for him to start coughing again...

"Hey take it easy you just got thrown against a wall so take a minute for your body to recover"

"Yea...Thanks"

"No problem"

A couple minutes passed and I stand by his side, waiting for him to feel better again. He stands up and I give him a hand...

"Nah its alright...I got it"

"You sure?"

"Yea..."

I step aside and I see him wobbling, trying to regain balance. He limps towards G and places his hands on G's forehead and chest...

"No! If you start you'll only end up getting throw back and hurt"

"Don't worry I'm not going to start again. I'm just checking him that's all"

"I think you should look at yourself first"

"I will...but after when im done with him first"

He scans G.... I look at him to see he was perfectly fine now. I look back at Asriel, confused what was wrong. The hearts around him started to slow down and I see Asriel removing his hands away from G.

The hearts around him stopped still. The brightness dims and look over at Asriel to see if he was done yet. He nods... I take a step forward and look down at G, making my way to the bed side.

Suddenly Asriel grabbed my arm...

"What are you-"

"Wait"

"Wait? What's wrong Asriel?"

I try ripping my arm away from him but his grip was as strong as iron. I look back up at him, irritated about his behavior...

"Asriel what's wrong?"

But all he did was stare at me. I now notice the hearts around him began to spin again. I turn my head, not knowing what his deal was. He seemed serious, but about what?...guess the next second answered my question....

"I'm sorry"

"About what?..."

He looks down with a sigh. A couple seconds pasted before he lifted his head back up...

"Asriel?..."

Suddenly, he embraces me in his arms and my eyes widen with surprise. I froze and see the hearts around us speeding faster. He hugs me harder and I can feel my heart racing...

"A-A-Asriel what's wrong?"

"Just hang tight alright it'll be over soon"

"What will?"

Then, pain struck me all over and I begin screaming. I didn't know what was going on and the pain only got worse. What was Asriel doing to me? What did he mean when he meant sorry, is he going to do something bad?

"Let me go!!"

"I'm sorry Y/n but this is part of the process"

I continue screaming and I feel the hot tears streaming down my face. It felt like fire was burning my body. It felt like I was being crushed. My heart was burning and everything inside me was hurting...

"Let her go!!!"

I passed out...

Hey guys sorry it took forever to update. Family has been getting ready for New Years and I was too and it was just hell. THEY MADE ME WEAR A DRESS AND FUCKING HIGH HEELS!! FUCKKKK!!! Anyways Happy New Years and I was going to say something...but what was it.....Oh yea I wanted to say THANKS FOR 38K I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...At first my goal was to get 3k because I thought my book was going be horrible and I was going to stop. But I guess I was wrong, you guys made my day..no..MY LIFE and I just wanted to say  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! This warms my heart and you guys are just... the best people that ever made me feel...Like someone!!!  You guys probably dont know but im uncertain if I should say...

I am going through depression and life right now for me is a war. Um... It has gotten to the point where I tried to attempt suicide but I'd fail to do so. I didn't do it because every time I tried I would remember you guys and I couldn't leave. Also two special people are in my life and knowing that if I ever hurt them, I couldn't forgive myself. 

hunter3love

its_me_jenifer

These people save me everyday and so do you guys. I know I can't give you anything to show you how much I appreciate you guys in my life but a Thank You and I wish I could do more but I cant. 

Anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!! PEACE!!!

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.7K 42
I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my short (h/c) hair. Then the sound of gla...
76.7K 1.9K 22
The monsters were freed from the under ground. The humans are racist toward the monsters but the leaders of the human race have decided to restrict a...
6.7K 237 23
Sorry, but, I'm going to discontinue my book. I found out that the plot had turned boring. If you want, you can tell me what kind of plot you want an...
3.1K 450 13
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...