Because I Know There's No Lif...

By MyNarnia27

Cassie Dean is one of the luckiest girls alive to be marrying her best friend and love, and the fact that tha... More

1) It's Your Love
2) I Was Enchanted To Meet You
3) River Flows In You
4) Something To Believe In
5) Good Morning Beautiful
6) We Want War
7) There's Beauty In The Breakdown
8) In The Shadow Of Your Heart
9) Take Me There
10) You Will Be Safe In My Arms
11) I'm Hanging By A Moment With You
12) It Was Long Enough To Last Forever...
13) Love The Way You Lie
14) I've Never Heard Silence Quite This Loud
15) I Guess Were Even Now
16) Maybe It's Just Me
17) Can You Here Me When I Call Your Name
18) A Whole New World
19) God Damn Your Beautiful
20) Only One
21) Lovestoned
23) You And Me
24) Here Without You
25) Tell Me Your Secrets And Ask Me Your Questions
26) With Arms Wide Open (Part One)
27) I Know Everything Will Be Alright
28) I Don't Want To Fall To Pieces
29) My Sacrifice
30) With Arms Wide Open (Part Two)
31) Where'd You Go? I Miss You So.
32) It's Never Enough
33) So Kiss Me
34) You Have A Choice, You've Made It Now
35) When I Said I Do
36) I'm Holding A Heart
37) Would It Make You Wanna Stay
38) Big Girls Don't Cry
39) I've Come Home
40) With A Broken Heart That's Still Beating
41) One Last Dance
42) Don't Give Up On Me
43) I Need This
44) You're In My Veins
45) She Thinks We're Just Fishing
46) So Cold
47) Come Over
48) No Light In Your Bright Blue Eyes
49) Let Her Go
50) I Won't Give Up
Epilogue
Farewell to Tassie

22) Please Don't Walk Away Please Tell Me That You'll Stay

6.6K 99 29
By MyNarnia27

Inspired Song: Your Guardian Angel by: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 

Chapter Twenty Two- Please Don't Walk Away, Please Tell Me You'll Stay

Numbness surrounds me as I lie in an unmade bed, in the dark, flipping through a television that I thought I wouldn't even turn on once on this trip. My eyes are sore and puffy, hair is a mess, and to only think that a few days ago I was being pampered in a spa.

I didn't leave the hotel room very much for two reasons; one Lyle is watching me like a hawk and two there really isn't much to do when you alone. There are couples or families everywhere I go and they mock me continuously.

I mean really this is a hard blow, being left by yourself on your honeymoon. Sure Tom had an okay reason I suppose but for once, just once, I was looking forward to not having to worry about when he would be leaving for a week. That maybe I would have his undivided attention, that there would be no interruptions, or at least if there were that he would ignore them.

I shut the television off, not even paying attention to the infomercials anymore; darkness captivated the room and my eyes adjusted to the moon light streaming through the window.

Throwing my feet over the side of the bed, I grabbed my sweater and patted over to the door.

I opened it slowly to reveal Lyle standing there arms behind his back, sunglasses on, in a dark black suit. He looked over his shoulder when he heard the door click.

I crossed my arms over my chest nervously. "Are you hungry?"

He coughed "If you are hungry we can go find something"

I blew out a breath of air in an exasperated huff "I asked if you were hungry."

He shifted uncomfortably "I could deal with some food"

I nodded "Alright then let's go find something"

It took awhile for him to get that he didn't need to walk behind me. We found a nice seafood place that sat on the top of the ocean, on the walk way behind the hotel. It was very awkward, probably one of the most awkward silences I have ever experienced in my life, but when I had insisted that he actually walk with me he began to open up.

I found out that he had a wife and that they have been married for ten years, he had a six year old boy that he doesn't get to see much, and that the point of him telling me this is to give me some perspective of the way Tom sees this; of course it had to have some other meaning to it. This didn't make me feel better if anything it made me feel worse; because I knew that they story he told would become mine soon.

After dinner Lyle walked us back into Tom and I's suite, and we ended up playing many rounds of go fish until the door opened up, at about midnight, and my husband walked through.

Lyle's chuckles drifted to a halt as the tension in the air built to an extreme. He coughed awkwardly and stood up from the bed, leaving the cards discarded on the sheets. "I'll leave you two alone" and he fled out the door into the hallway closing the door behind him as he went.

I frowned at Tom's appearance. His hair was disheveled, brown locks had begun to creep back into the blonde, his eyes looked tired and desperate, and his shoulders were slumped foreword.

I stood out of the bed and closer to him. His mouth opened and closed before he began to utter an "I...-" but I cut him short by shushing him. He stood there with a confused expression on his face and his mouth slowly agape as I walked closer to him.

I reached inside his jeans pocket and pulled out his phone. "Hey-"

He started but I cut him off again with my hand.

I turned to the side and unlocked his phone, the password isn't hard it's Cassie, then I went to settings and quickly changed his password from Cassie to Dan. I double checked to make sure that it worked and handed it back to him. "No more phone" I told him.

He reluctantly nodded his head and I walked back to the bed and cleaned up the cards as he stripped down and got into the middle of the bed. I followed suit and got in next to him not long after, cuddling into his side. He wrapped his arms around me instantly, and rubbed my arms and back soothingly; kissing my forehead lightly and continuously. "I'm so sorry baby" He whispered softly and for some reason those words set me off and I cried quietly into his chest. He tightened his grip around me and brushed his lips through my hair.

He and I both knew he couldn't say anything to make this better, because we knew that it wouldn't make a difference.

The next few, and last, days of our honeymoon were enjoyable, I tried to forget the little incident and we hadn't talked about it since, the flight back however was not.

When my feet stepped into the familiar airport I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the lord that I hadn't died. Airplanes defiantly were not my thing, nor will they ever be.

Tom would have laughed if I hadn't been looking at him; the smile of his face convinced me of that. We had arrived at three in the morning, so fortunately no one was really in the airport, which I was very thankful for. I was tired and still stressed about the flight to deal with anyone noticing Tom.

Our hands were laced as we walked through the airport and baggage claim before walking towards the exit there was a guy with a sign saying 'Feltons'. I looked at Tom curiously as he started casually walking toward the man. "We don't have a car babe" he whispered in my ear discreetly.

Oh! Right, we came here in a limo, might as well leave in a limo I guess, a farewell to the honeymoon I suppose.

The ride home went by quickly as I had fallen in a half sleep on Tom, and when he woke me up I was very far from happy.

The driver bid us good night and I lazily walked to the back door not bothering to even offer helping Tom with the bags.

I reached in my purse for the house keys and opened the door into total darkness. I sighed and pulled my hair up into a sloppy pony tail as Tom walked up behind me and threw the bags to the floor. The lights flashed on and neither Tom nor I was close to the switch. I screamed and grabbed a nearby frying pan from the counter in defense.

Tom and Dan, who had turned on the agonizingly bright lights, both laughed at me. I pouted and put the frying pan down.

"And what were you planning on doing with that sweetheart?" Tom asked with a slight chuckle.

I mumbled something incoherently because I didn't know the answer to that question myself.

"Really the kitchen knife would have been better" Dan added.

I glared at him "Shut up"

"Aw don't be mad" Dan said and skipped on over tugging me into a hug. "How are the newlyweds?"

"Tired" I mumbled.

"Little too much banging then?" Dan said suggestively. I punched him in the stomach.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Dan laughed.

I pouted at Tom and mumbled tiredly. He laughed and said "Don't worry honey I'll get you some self defense classes"

I whined annoyed with the both of them. "Where's my puppy?" I asked Dan.

"Puppy? Since when do you have a puppy?" Dan asked confused.

"Timber is half mine now dumbass" I said through clinched teeth, don't mess with me when I'm grumpy Dan.

"Cranky" Dan commented.

"Like you wouldn't believe" Tom added in as he stepped towards the refrigerator. "But while we are on the subject where is Timber?"

"I told you!" Dan emphasized "I lost him"

"You what!?" I shrieked, while Tom looked at Dan deadly.

"I'm kidding!" Dan rushed out holding up his arms. "He is probably still asleep in your room upstairs"

"Good, because that is where I'm heading" I said dazedly. "Night" I called out lazily as I began to round the corner to the stairs.

"Night" both of them called back. Usually I would want Tom to come with me, but I was just too worn out to care.

The next day was normal, Em had come over for a while wanting to see pictures; which obviously I showed her. She didn't stay for too long though since tomorrow she was leaving for something or other. It seemed like every one was leaving soon. Dan was going to New York for a Broadway production audition. Rupert was already gone doing something, Emma was leaving; and knowing what an amazing actor Tom is, he is sure to get that part that was so important for him to leave our honeymoon for.

Which leaves me alone, again; oh well, I'll probably start looking for a job soon, something to keep me occupied would be nice.

Emma left early in the evening after cooking for us. She is a very good cook, her and Tom could team up in being the best cooks alive by my standards.

After she left I went to work on the laundry from the honeymoon, and I wasn't alone for too long before Tom had walked in the room with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked suspiciously as I threw in one last shirt and turned the wash on.

He walked over and hopped up on the now running washer, still smiling with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Seriously, what's up?" I asked again as he didn't say anything.

"Well I just got off the phone with my agent..." He started, and I began thinking the worst. Would he have to leave tomorrow, next week, tonight? "And you can say no if you want, it's totally up to you..."

Me having a choice?...well that was new. "What is up to me?" I asked even more suspiciously putting my hand on my hip searching his still smirking face for a sign of something that would give him away.

"Well, there is this magazine that wants to do a spread about us" He said still smiling.

I opened my mouth and then closed it confused. "Well don't they get enough by stocking us?" I asked.

He chuckled and grabbed my hands, playing with my fingers. "No, they want to do it professionally."

Still slightly confused I asked "how exactly?"

"They want to do a photo shoot and a small interview to print..." he trailed off.

"Okay..." I said still not completely getting this.

"Look it's up to you if you want to go in and stand in front of a camera and talk to snooty people about our personal life, completely up to you, but I need an answer soon"

"So it's up to me?" I asked, catching on. Photo shoot, interview, about us.

He nodded and kissed my cheek before hopping down off of the washer and strutting out of the room.

Wow, a photo shoot? In a magazine?

I had a lot to think about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.5K 20
A girl meets a handsome stranger and her life is changed forever! I do NOT own Tom Felton.But I wish I did...
49.8K 792 37
Delilah is leaving her life behind in Chicago to film produce her words from the pages of a book to scenes on the big screen. HOLLYWOOD. Where you AR...
1.4K 62 14
It's their fifth year at Hogwarts and things seem to be getting much worse in regards to Voldemort's return. Cassie is still discovering her past as...
72K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...