All For The Game || Corey Sea...

By xox_toni

Childhood friendship at first, but could it be more? Corey and Andrea have been friends for as long as they c... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

one

4.1K 61 4
By xox_toni

Today's the day. The day I've been waiting for since I was a little kid, the day that means I can finally get out of this little town. It's graduation day, class of 2012 at Northwest Cabarrus High School.

I don't know about anyone else but I was so ready to get out of this little town, Kannapolis and move to Los Angeles. I am going to be attending UCLA and I couldn't be more excited. I got a scholarship to play softball out there.. it's been a dream to play for a NCAA, especially a team that's always been in the top 10.

"Hey baby.. you look stunning" I turned to the door in my room as my mom came in. "My little baby is all grown up" I felt her starting to tear up and cry on my shoulder as she held me.

"Don't cry, mom. It's not even time for the ceremony" I said with a chuckle trying not to cry. My mom's honestly such a great parent, I'm honestly blessed. I was raised by her until I was about 4 when she met my stepdad. They've been great to me, they made sure I had everything I want and more. My father was also in the picture but he lived down in Arizona so I only seen him summer, but he helped me a lot as well. Him and my stepmom provide as much for me as my mom and stepdad. It was like having 4 parents it was pretty great if I do say so myself.

"What time am I supposed to drop you off at the school Dre?" My stepdad asked walking in on his phone. "Wow, you look beautiful honey" I smiled.

"Actually Johnny's driving there he said he could pick me up if you'd guys like, so that you wouldn't have to drive back and forth." I said grabbing my phone. Johnny was my boyfriend, we'd been together since the summer after sophomore year. My parents adored him as much as I did. After tonight our life together is going to become fairly difficult. He had sworn into the Marines and was shipping out in 2 weeks and I was going to be in LA. But tonight wasn't about that, tonight was about our hard work for the past 4 years, and I intended to enjoy every minute.

"That'll be fine baby, it gives me a chance to get some pictures of you two" I smiled and nodded.

"He'll be here in 10 minutes he said, I'll let you know when he's here" my parents nodded and left to their room. I sat down on my vanity and starred in the mirror. This was it, one of my greatest achievements. Then my phone stopped playing my music and I looked at the screen. My bestfriend Corey was calling

A: Hey loser, what's up?
C: Just wanted to check in on you, ready for tonight?
A: You know I've been waiting for this moment since we were little
C: You never shut up about it
A: Hey! I'm just excited were getting out of this small town.
C: I'm so proud of you, I can't believe you did it
A: You're proud of me!? You're the one getting drafted into the majors. Can't say I'm suprised.
C: I know it's crazy I -"Corey are you ready?" I hear his mom ask
A: Put me on speaker!
C: Okay hold on.. okay go
A: Hi Jody!
J: Hi honey, I can't wait to see you tonight you stranger
A: Schools finally over I promise I'll visit soon, I'll see you guys tonight, I've got to go my rides here.
J: Okay bye sweetie, love you lots
A: Love you too
C: Alright I'll see you tonight, don't forget we gotta take our pictures
A: Of course, see you tonight.. bye.

Just as I hung up I got a text from Johnny that he was outside, I texted him to come out because my mom wants pictures. I raced down the stairs to open the door. "Hello beautiful, don't you look stunning" he said as he pecked my cheek.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes and shoved me. "Mom! He's here!!" I yelled as I walked out the door. We went outside, took our pics and we were on our way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- So I thought I'd try this out, I know I'm not the best but I'll continue to try to get better. Lemme know what you guys think so I can make this better, thank you. 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 230 7
What if Corey and Billy remained best friends and their children crossed paths earlier? Spencer and Olivia have been childhood best friends since th...
15.6K 395 200
Everything took place dodgers stadium game when a group of high school varsity baseball team got invited to see the game stay after for Meet & Greets...
87.5K 872 28
~~Completed~~ You and best friend go to a Los Angeles Dodgers game and you end up bumping into Number 35. Is it a dream?
49.2K 999 77
Luna Packard, girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop, Corey Seager has been given the opportunity of a lifetime to work back in her home state o...