Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens

3.1K 144 284
By AFT3RH0UR5

(Bitch if you lay even a finger on me, I'll make sure to turn your ass into a foamy whipcream pie...Okay?) Sorry just wanted to put that in because of his face... =_=....Anyways lets start the chapter!!!

You

I, myself was pinned down by Izayan as I struggle getting out from under his weight. I feel rage boiling in my chest, feeling betrayal from a friend that I trusted so much. But I sort of understand that he only wants to protect me from monsters and now knowing he's in the Army makes things twice as much better...

"Get your filthy hands off me jackass!!"

Asriel tries spawning a flame from his hands but it disappeared afterwards. Something was holding him back and It wasn't the soldiers...

"Izayan let go of me! You don't know what you're doing!!"

"I don't know what i'm doing!? I came here to rescue you from these monsters and your here trying to help them?! What the hell are YOU doing y/n!"

I try elbowing him in the side but he had both of my hands crossed behind my back, as if I was a criminal put down, getting handcuffed by a douche-bag. He presses my arm down and I hear the screams continuously coming from G...

"I know what im doing and Im not going to let you stop me! I'm not dumb Izayan! Im not going to let you kill them!"

"Why are you protecting them! They...They've killed people! A-As if it's all some sort of game! Why protect these monsters when we can just get rid of them and forget about the dangers that linger every night and day murdering innocent people! Families, children, loved ones died because of them!"

"Not all monsters are like that! You don't know every single one of them and I guarantee you don't think that! Killing them and Murdering them? Do you really think that will solve everything!?"

"Yes!! They're the reason why this whole war started!"

"But how do you know that! How do you know that they started it and not our kind! You can't just believe what everyone says! This war is continuing because you want to kill them all! This is continuing because you wont rest until every single one of them are dead! You think they want to go on and on with this! They're only fighting for their lives and for the ones they care about too...just like us!"

"You have no clue what is going on with this world!  They want to fight us! They wont stop until WE are all dead, until we're extinct! They started this and we're going to finish it! Even if it means killing them!"

I try with everything to break free but I stayed pinned down. I see a light and I look ahead to see it coming from G. His screams were getting louder and the light kept getting brighter and brighter...

"Everybody get down!"

I place my head down and close my eyes. I feel Izayan laying on me but keeping my hands locked together. I feel a great warmth hitting my head and I look up to see the room covered in a white light.

Soldiers dived down and some still held Asriel down to the ground. The screams stop and I look ahead only to see Asriel looking in front of him, i couldn't see G.

There was a long silence and I was eager to know what was going on. Suddenly.....

I see fog coming from the ground. I gaze around the room confused, noticing it getting thicker and thicker. The soldiers look around the room struck with confusion...

"Y/n.....What the hell is going on?"

I heard Izayan whisper in my ear. I flinch but calm down afterwards. His grip loosened around my arms and I wanted to break away from him but I waited for the right moment to do that, when his guard was completely down...

"I don't know but I don't like where this is going"

"Whatever happens...I'll kill them and I don't care if you hate me or not but this needs to be done now!"

"Dont you dare touch them!"

"This is for your own good y/n and you know th-"

His voice trailed off at the end of his sentence and I avert my eyes confused...

"You know nothing about me Izayan and if you did know everything, you wouldnt be doing t-"

His hand covered my mouth, forcing me to stop talking and i try bitting it but he had these gloves on so my teeth couldn't go through. I try kicking but I feel his breath close to my face and I cringe at this.

"Shhh...don't...talk"

He whispers in my ear and I was more confused than ever. I then feel his arms around my hands get loose and I notice this but I wanted to wait a little longer. Out of the corner of my eye I see his face next to mine and I look at him, his hand still covering my mouth.

I send him a death glare but he ignores me. He was laying right next to me, his stomach flat down on the ground...he was hiding from something and the fog was pretty much helping him...

"Y/n..."

He removes his hands slowly and stays looking ahead...

"What!"

He points in front of him and I stare at him, then switch my gaze ahead...

"What the hell.....is that?"

The fog was making it difficult for me to see what he was pointing at and I try moving my head from every angle, trying to figure out what was going on...

"What the fuck are you talking about Iza-..."

Then I see....

Something was rising from the ground in front of Asriel and.....

It didn't look friendly....

"Sir! What is that?!"

"Everybody get away!! GET AWAY NOW!!"

I hear Asriel shouting out and I look at him, not knowing what in the world was going on...

"Izayan..."

"What..."

"Move....away...slowly..."

He looks at me and I stay looking forward. I see out of the corner of my eye, that he was moving backwards, listening to what I told him what to do. The soldiers who once held Asriel down began moving back.

Whatever was drawing them back....it had to be something very bad...

Asriel stays laying on the ground and he looks down at me. I stare at him with wide eyes, scared about what was going on. He shakes his head to the side slowly and looks back ahead of him. I stay where i'm at and the fog was only getting thicker and thicker.

I see Asriel also moving back, like a backwards army crawl and I keep shifting my eyes between him and what was ahead of him. I see a faded light coming from the fog but in front of him. I slowly gather my courage and place my hands on the side, slowly lifting myself up onto my knees...

"Y/n! what the hell are you doing stay dow-"

"Shut up Izayan! I need to figure out what's going on!"

I carefully stand up and place my arms to the side. I slowly walk forwards to Asriel. As he notices me, he quickly grabs my arm and pulls me down. I drop on the ground and land right next to him...

"Asriel what the he-"

He covers my mouth and I remove his hand...

"What are you do-"

"Shhh...." placing his finger over his mouth

I look ahead once more and notice...I was much...much.... closer to the light than I was before...

"Y/n....whatever you do.... don't...make..a...sound..."

I nod my head and look closer at the light...

There was a shadow passing in front of the light...someone was moving....

"Asriel....."

"I told you not to tal-"

"Where's G?..."

There was a short pause and I look over at Asriel. He looks back at me with fearful eyes and my eyes widen with disbelief...

"Is that..."

"Remember when you pulled out the bullet from his soul?"

"Yea why?"

"Well whatever you did....."

He trails off and my breathing was increasing. I was anxious to know what he was going to say...

"What! What did I do!"

"You triggered his Inner Demon...."

"I-Inner Demon?"

I hear glass shattering and I seal my lips together, afraid to speak anymore. A shadow rose up from the ground but the fog was covering what it was...

Suddenly....

I see a white eye shining through the fog...

It stares at me and I hear a low growl coming from it....

I gasp from disbelief and shock, my muscles tensing up, making me unable to move. Slowly the fog started to fade from the eye and revealed there shadowy face...

"Y/n get away from him...now"

My body was trembling with fear as he stares into my eyes, like he was looking through me.

His eyes were glowing white, piercing into my eyes. I was in some sort of trance and I can feel my body going numb.

The fog was fading away from his face but that made me tremble even more...

His skull was shattered...

Spiders were somehow coming out and crawling down his spine...

But his spine was spiking up...

Cracks run down throughout his body and skeletal hands surrounded him...

I can hear the gasps behind me as I slowly push myself off the ground, standing up and facing him...

"Y/n don't!"

I ignore Asriel and take a step forward...

His eyes were shifting up and down, scanning me. I slowly reach my hand out and try forcing my mouth to move...He smirked...

"G-G...........Is that you?"

He growled as I took another step forward. My knees were shaking but I kept pushing, wanting to know if G was alright....

"Y/n Get back! He'll hurt you!"

Once again I ignore Asriel and I was only a foot away from him. The fog almost completely faded around him and I can finally see what he really looked like...

He was shirtless and his ribs were cracked...

His pants were ripped and his skull was in really bad shape...

I take one more step forward and tried touching his jaw...

"G...It's me.....Y/n"

He looks over his shoulder and scans me from head to toe. He lets out a low growl and takes a step backwards. The skeletal hands that surrounded him had holes through them. Every hole in each hand started glowing different colors...

I feel something wrap around my waist and I immediately look down to see some sort of rope tying around me. It glowed a bright blue and then tugged me forward. I loose balance and fall forward but something catches me....

"Oh no you dont!"

I look over my shoulder to see Izayan wrapping his arms around my stomach and dragging me back. The rope kept tugging on me and I look back to see it leading to G. I look back at Izayan and try removing his hands...

"Izayan let me go..."

"No! I'm not gonna let you risk your life again!"

"Izayan please..."

"No! I'm not gonna loose you again!"

I turn around and stare into his eyes. They were glimmering with tears and my heart almost dropped, feeling sorry and sad. I wipe his tears away with my thumb and plastered a gentle smile across my face...

"You won't....I'm here...but..."

I hesitate to answer when I see his tears rushing down his face. I frown and wrap my arms around his neck, embracing him in my arms. I feel him tense up but sooner for him to hug me back. I push back slowly and I feel tears gathering in my eyes...

"I'll always be with you........in here"

I place my hand on his chest, over his heart. He looks up at me and his eyes widen, tears still rushing down his cheeks....

Suddenly, I was pulled back and I flew backwards. My heart skipped as I see Izayan trying to reach out for me but all I did was smile...

"Y/N!!"

I see Asriel reaching out and catch me, just in time before I was completely devoured by the fog behind me...

"Hang on y/n!"

"Asriel..."

He looks up at me and I smile at him. He stares at me in shock and I begin releasing my hands....

"Wait! What are you doing!?"

I smile as I see his hands getting tighter around my wrist and mine weren't around his. I wanted him to let me go...

"I'm going to try talking to him.."

"You can't! For all I know he can kill you! I don't know if he even knows he's doing this to you now! I don't know if he's dangerous or not But I know that when he gets like this, things go bad and I know who he really is! This can go many ways y/n!!"

I was tugged once more before I disappeared into the fog. The last thing I heard from Izayan and Asriel was...

"Y/N!!"

I hit a wall behind me and I cough in pain. I drop to the ground and onto my knees. I grab the wall behind me and try standing myself up against it. My hair covered my eyes as I search around me, looking for G...

"G! It's me y/n! Where are you? I just want to talk to you!"

"Who the hell is Y/n?"

I switch my gaze around me, trying to spot him but he was no where to be found. I was confused but pain hit around my waist. I wince in pain and stay leaning against the wall...

"What do you mean you dont know y/n? It's me! Your friend!"

There was a long pause...

"Y/n?"

"Yes! Y/n! Its me y/-"

"Doesn't ring a bell"

I was then pinned against the wall, both of my hands above my head and my feet off the ground. It was him and the only thing I could see was his shadowy figure...

I then feel his breath against my neck, chills going down through my body. I squeeze my eyes shut, hold my breath and he whispers into my ear...

"Where've you been Ninx? I've missed you..."

Alright im tired and It's 1:30 in the morning and yes G does tell you a name and in one of the previous chapters remember when he was unconscious and you were trying to wake him up but then suddenly he bolts up and says MEGAN?....Yea well it just hit me that maybe some of my readers could be named Megan so I changed the name to Ninx....Just wanted to let you know and im going to fix that previous chapter right now so anyways hoped you liked THIS chapter and I'm sorry I left it off here just wanted to save the suspense for the next chapter and i dont know......maybe know something about his past? HAHA alright well thanks for reading this chapter and I hope to see you guys reading my next chapter when it comes up alright? Okay SEE YA!!!

-AFT3RH0UR5  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.7K 42
I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my short (h/c) hair. Then the sound of gla...
26.8K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
38K 1.2K 28
"Do you not want to go back home? To the surface?" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "No." °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Why?" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Because my home is right here, s...
10.9K 510 50
You've lived your life without ever knowing your parents. Despite that you dream big because you don't have much; aiming to become a famous singer an...