emotions m.t [DISCONTINUED]

By marksboob

"Emily! Come down here! The boys have missed you!" Jackson shouted from downstairs. I lazily got up from the... More

[1] All Over Again
[2] Save me
[3] I'm sorry
[4] Barbecue
[5] Joan
[6] Aftermath
[7] Guess Who's Back?
[8] Reset
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
*not an update*
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
a/n
AUTHOR'S NOTE

[20]

1.2K 34 3
By marksboob

Chapter 20 : Hwaiting!

I went on my phone as I crawled into bed, comforted by the sudden warmth. "Dongsaeng, don't use your phone till late. We'll need the sleep, tomorrow's going to be a busy day." Luna reminds me. I nod.

Group Chat :

Mark : Anyone awake?

Jackson : Annyeonghaseyo

Me : Hello Hello ^.^

Jb : EMILY MY CHILD

Jr : Don't mind him, he's been calling everyone 'my child' all day.

BamBam : Dongsaeng!

Gyeom : Unnie!

Youngjae : Em! How's the new band life?

Me : it's going good. just a little busy :/ We ordered tons of food earlier on though.

Mark : And why are you not sharing?

Jackson : Aish. It's starting again. Hajima! Aigoo..

Me : hahaha. I need to go soon anyway. It's almost 1 am

Youngjae : Aww. Okay, Goodnight Em <3 We'll come visit soon!

Jackson : Love you Em. Take care~

BamBam : G'night!

Gyeom : Goodnight Unnie, rest well!

Jr : Night Night Em.

JB : G'night my child.

I then received a direct message from Mark. I smiled as I read what he typed out.

Mark :
I love you Baobei. You're probably wondering why I'm sending this to you personally, but it's so the boys don't complain. I miss you so much. I'll see you soon though. I'm so proud of you xx

  Me :
I'm more proud that I get to call you my boyfriend. I love you too. Sweet dreams Jagi. Rest well okay? Goodnight xx

••

I woke up to Luna's alarm ringing. I grabbed my towel and clothes and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower so the other girls could you use it quickly. I wrapped the towel around my hair and changed into the clothes that I brought in. Which were, black leggings and a pastel pink top that had a pocket with pikachu's ears poking out at the top. I found it extremely adorable.

I went back to my room and blow dried my hair, putting it up into a ponytail.

Me :
Morning! How did you sleep? I'm still pretty tired & upset that I have to be up this early in the morning but I'll be fine. Take care Jagi x

I grabbed my phone and mini backpack that had a towel, a black baseball cap, my phone charger and my wallet. "Oh, Our maknae's already ready." Lee Ann says as she ties her shoelaces. "Yeah, I didn't want to have to rush." I said, laughing as I made my way to the couch.
"Unnie. Are we having breakfast there?" I asked Hana. "Yeah. There will be a breakfast buffet at JYP today."

Hmm.. That might mean that the boys will be there.

Mark :
Good Morning Baobei. The boys and I are going to JYP for the breakfast buffet and then we'll have rehearsals. You're going too right? x

Me :
Yeah! I'll see you there then! :)) Can't wait to see all of you! You have no idea how nice the girls are. Excited! xx

"Oh. The GOT7 guys will be there too, so you guys can finally meet them." I say, smiling as everybody piled into the van. "Let's hurry then!" Eun Min says, getting excited as well. The girls talk about how they might think of one another. Seeing the boys after so long, I can't wait. Finally, we get to the studio where the buffet was spread out and there were an array of food ranging from different cultures, to suit individual preferences.

The girls and I decide to line up first. I got a paper plate which I filled with one croissant and a chocolate donut. I got a cup of an iced mocha from the beverage table and got to a vacant table that could seat all 7 of us.

Mark :
We just arrived. We'll come look for you guys, enjoy the food first. Take care. I can't wait to see you. x

I smiled as I bit into my donut.

Me :
We've already taken food. Come sit near us too! There isn't a table that seats 14 people unfortunately. I can't wait to see you either. :) x

The girls came back with their food and they immediately started eating. "I can't wait to meet the boys." Tay says, smiling widely as she ate. "Me too." Luna adds. "How about you Em? You've been really perky today." Lee Ann asks, laughing as she bit into her food. "Yeah. I can't wait to see them after so long of being apart." I say, smiling to myself.

Mark :
Look behind you. x

I immediately turned my head around. And just by the entrance, Mark was there with the rest of the boys. "Hold on." I tell the girls as I took to a sprint. "Mark!" I called out. He looks over to me and smiles as I jump into his arms, literally. I took in a deep breath as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay, your brother might want to hug you too." I hear Jackson say. Mark puts me down, turning me around to see Jackson. I immediately smack him over the head before bringing him into a hug.

"Aigoo.. What a greeting." He says, rubbing the back of his head immediately. "Em!" BamBam squeals, bringing me into a hug. The boys immediately engulf me into a group hug, consisting of me in the middle and all of them, surrounding me. "Go back to your group. We'll come find you." Jackson tells me. I nod as I started walking away. Only for Mark to pull me back, giving me a brief peck on the cheek before he runs off. I smile and shake my head, as I made my way over to the table.

"You have no idea how much these girls screamed." Eun Min says as she lets out a laugh. "Are you guys really big fans are something?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Eun Min smacks the back of my head. "Unnie." I whined, looking at her. "I meant they screamed at you and Mark. Aish.. Pabo." She says, shaking her head. "Ohh.." I laugh and shake my head, eating my food.

••

"Guys, meet my band members. Lee Ann, Eun Min, Hana , Young Mi, Tay and Luna." I introduced, gesturing to each girl. They smile and bow. "It's nice to meet you guys. How's living with Em? She's a pain, isn't she?" Jackson says, with a smirk on his face. The girls laugh. "No, she's really fun to be around." Luna says, defending me as she wraps an arm around me. I smile and thank her. "She cooks me food." Young Mi says with a wide grin on her face. "She doesn't even cook for me. What the hell Em." BamBam says with a frown. I stick out my tongue. "Okay, if you guys don't mind. We need to go for rehearsals. Let's order takeaway. Our dorm." Lee Ann invites. "Sure. Our treat." Jb says with a smile. "Pfft. You're going to regret saying that." Hana says. The girls and I laugh mischievously while the boys looked at us, confused.

"Bye!" We all greet as we make our way to the rehearsal room.

Mark :
Is there a no boys sleepover rule at your dorm? x

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Guys, if they want to, can they sleepover?" I asked. "Sure, but they'll be sleeping in the living room." Lee Ann tells me.

Me :
Lee Ann Unnie said that you guys can if you want. But you'll be sleeping in the living room, we don't have guest rooms. Why? Were you guys thinking of sleeping over ? x

"Alright guys. Stretch out first."

The girls and I sat in a circle, doing repetitive movements to stretch out our limbs. Multiple cracks get heard and we let out a few laughs. "Alright, let's go." Lee Ann says as she prepares the music. We had already recorded the song.

We start doing the choreography. Switching between positions with wireless mics in our hands. We did a thing where if you drop the mic, you'll have to piggyback one of us until your next part in the song. Luckily for me, I didn't drop the mic. We did rounds where there was no music and we had to sing the song, without sounding out of breath or tired.

••

"Em. You okay?" At this point, I looked pretty pale. "Yeah. I'll be fine." I say, drinking half a bottle of water and chewing on a granola bar. "Let's go." I say, giving them a reassuring smile. Ever since I was young, I never really got tired or physically drained. But when I did, it was as if I was about to die.

Our dances were modified into two kinds. One of which is when all the girls have their hair tied, this choreography was more difficult. The other was when there were girls who have their hair down. This choreography consisted of a few chances for the soloists to do hair flips to make it look like they weren't adjusting the hair that gets into their vision when dancing.

I thought this was a good idea and so did the others. Hana suggested this as she has the most experience at being a dancer. She's done performances where her hair gets too difficult to deal with during the showcase and she ends up having to shift her hair now and then, which is extremely troublesome.

"Guys, some of us need to have our hair dyed. And for those with sensitive scalps, you can just get a perm or your hair straightened." Lee Ann says as she ties up her hair. "Anyway, we need to film the practice."

The camera is set up and we started dancing, making funny faces when we weren't the main focus but in the frame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 543 25
Jackson's mother got remarried. He is a great man and everything went normal until as she died in an accident his step dad became the drug addict. Hi...
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...