Bullied {Eremika}✔

By WattieUzui

Mikasa Ackerman is a 16 year old girl who gets bullied and teased because of her height,weight,and behavior... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25

#13

2.6K 76 32
By WattieUzui

One Week Later

I entered school seeing Mina with Armin and the others as Marco noticed me and jumped.

"Oh my god Eren what's wrong you look tired more likely you look dead!" He said coming over to me and checking to see if I was feeling alright.

"I've been up for days calling Mikasa and searching for her. I'm so worried..." I said with my voice trailing off.

The others came up to me. "Um I think its best if you just skip school today and take a rest you know just for your health" Annie said.

"Yea she's right it is bad to not have enough sleep its unhealthy for your body that you can go crazy and might see things that's not even there" Armin said.

"I had to come...w-what if Mikasa came and I wasn't...." I couldn't finish my sentence as I closed my eyes and leaned onto Annie who surprisingly caught me.

"Whoa Eren hey buddy get off" she said as Armin and Marco helped me up. "Sorry Annie I'm just really tired" I say rubbing my eyes and let out a yawn and stretched.

"Eren if its that bad you should just go home and sleep what if you end up like Bertholdt?" Mina said.

The next day (the day before Bertholdt passed out) me and the gang visited him at the hospital and he was indeed in bad shape but the nurses said that they would contact us if anything bad is happening mostly Mina since she knew Bertholdt the longest.

"I won't end up like Bertholdt after all he passed out by drugs and I'll pass out by lack of sleep that's totally different" I say and yawned after that.

"Are you sure you can keep that up?" Armin said as I nodded. "I have to be on the lookout for Mikasa to see if she's feeling alright" I said.

"Ok but if you fall dead on the floor asleep in the halls that's not on us" Marco said as Mina nudged him in his side with her elbow.

"Um yea we will help you but we will barely car-" Armin that time nudged him in his side with his elbow before he could finish his sentence.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok enough I know what you mean Marco" "oh ok because I really started to worry thinking you would hurt me" "I'm not some evil witch unlike Annie!" I retorted.

That time Annie didn't nudge me in my side with her elbow like what Mina and Armin did but she kicked me in the shin.

For a short girl she was powerful so lesson learned don't underestimate short people.

Mikasa's Pov:

For the pass week I've been going to photoshoots as pictures were being taken of me and were soon out to be published for the world to see.

I started to feel a little nervous like the whole world was going to see a whole new me.

What if nobody end up liking me? What if people keep on teasing me thinking that I'm just trying to attract people because I was desperate for someone to like me!?

My face turned red thinking about what I last thought. "Like someone would like me" I then thought about Eren.

Eren has been really kind to me and most of the time never left my side. Not to mention he seemed heartbroken after what had happened between me,him,and the huge knife I had held in my hand in the room that I hid in in the school.

I had to get all of these things out of my head. I have to stop thinking about what people thinks of me...but then again...it really matters.

I hate being called short,overweight, a midget,ugly,fat,and many more hurtful insults that struck me but now that I was being a model I guess things will be different now.

I wanna go back to school with cameras pointing at me,people asking for my autograph and apologizing saying how sorry they was for saying all of those mean and hurtful things.

"Alright Mikasa were done for today" Mr Braun said as I dressed into the clothes I had packed from home and exit with everyone saying bye to me.

They were all really friendly.

I had entered the limo that was waiting outside for us as Mr Braun sat across from me.

"So Mikasa loving the modeling business?" He said as I shrugged. "I-its ok b-but I feel a little different...i-is that ok l-like a g-good thing?" I said.

"Of course Mikasa!" He exclaimed happily. "That's how your suppose to feel. Good about yourself don't you feel good about yourself?" "I um I guess" I said.

"Good enough after all you will be able to earn money and buy whatever you want then having to steal from other people" he said eyeing me as I looked down not meeting his gaze.

Indeed I did steal from people. I would 'accidentally' bump into someone and steal their wallet buying myself food and clothes and many other things to support me.

I was even shoplifting,gambling,and doing errands for strangers to earn money. I didn't do anything horrible like let them rape me I just related messages to one another and gave them what was needed.

Well I'm guess this is a good thing that I'm doing this modeling thing even though it wasn't my dream career. I wanted to be a nurse but anyways it is a good thing that I'm doing this for the money I was sure that if I was to steal again I would of got caught for sure.

I stayed quiet the rest of the ride as we soon made it to the school picking Reiner up since his car was in the shop cause someone ran into it.

I spotted Eren and the others walk out the school and turned my head not to meet their wandering gazes.

I do want to hug them after all I haven't seen them in a week ever since I started this.

I wanted to apologize for not answering their calls and texts and hug them to death but something in my gut told me that I shouldn't go because something might happen.

After all Annie was with them and she scares me so I think I'm fine in the limo staring out the window watching the birdies fly.

Reiner came in the car as when the limo pulled out I turned around as me and Eren exchanged glances as he seemed to have saw me.

Oh no I didn't want him to see me. Now he might blow up my phone wondering why was I in the limo,why I'm not in school,why I didn't answer him or the others,and why am I in here with Reiner.

So just to keep my posture up and not deal with any of the drama I might get myself into I turned my phone off.

Eren's Pov:

Was that just Mikasa?

No it can't be not if Reiner knows her and I don't know most of Reiner's friends but just to make sure I texted her where she was but didn't get a reply right away.

She must still be out there with her mom somewhere probably taking drugs just like Bertholdt or even worse.

I had to continue another round of searching for Mikasa but I had to check on Bertholdt seeing if he's doing well.

The others won't be able to make it for many different reasons so I went over to the hospital checking if he was doing fine.

I entered his room seeing a lot of wires on his arms and that heart rate thing beeping. It looked bad.

"Bertholdt?" I say lowly as he didn't say anything. I grab a chair and sat down next to him and started to do my homework while I waited for him to wake up just to know how he's doing and know if Mikasa done the same thing with him.

"Eren?..." I heard a soft low voice say as I looked up from my assignment seeing Bertholdt with his eyes halfway open.

I put my things away in my backpack and scooted up towards him. "Hey how you feeling?" I asked. "I'm doing alright" he said in a raspy tone.

"How's the others?" He asked. "Well their all acting different without you" "and...Annie?" He said. "She's crying. She keeps hoping that you'll come to school the next day and also hoping that your alright"

I saw a small smile spread across his face. "That's nice" he said. "So Bertholdt don't think we don't know that you were taking drugs" I said.

He frowned and then smiled again. "I'm sorry I kept that from you guys but I gave in to a lot of peer pressure and stress that I took many of them every hour and even every minute"

"Did Mikasa take them with you? Did she take any drugs and did you know about it?" I asked. He nodded which made my blood boil.

I can't believe Mikasa and Bertholdt were taking drugs. Marco had admitted he did two days ago but he doesn't take much only when he's stressed and he's barely stressed.

"Don't be mad at her Eren she dealt with a lot even before you two met so you can't change anything that already happened"

"So you and Mikasa are always together to discuss your problems?" I say. "Yea like brothers and sisters I never had a family so Mikasa is someone that understands me and really close" he said.

"What about Mina?" "Little sister...more likely my niece or teacher" he said as I couldn't help but smiled.

"Well have a good day Bertholdt hope you get well soon" I say. "You as well"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1K 19
Highest ranks, no.8 on EreMika, no.1 on ErenxMikasa, no.56 on attackontitan AOT does not belong to me it is the brain child of Hajime Isayama. Even t...
195K 4K 36
Titans have gone extinct creating peace for humanity. Later on, Mikasa and Eren were born and lived normal lives. They had never met and they never b...
115K 1.2K 52
-"ᴄᴏᴏʟ. ʙᴀʙᴇ." -"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ." Y/n Dolohov arrives at Hogwarts , with one objective set: finding out more about her family. But everyt...
165K 4K 49
Mikasa and Eren were unmatched, they were the duo. They could not be torn apart but when unfortunate events happen they're friendship is nothing but...