emotions m.t [DISCONTINUED]

By marksboob

"Emily! Come down here! The boys have missed you!" Jackson shouted from downstairs. I lazily got up from the... More

[2] Save me
[3] I'm sorry
[4] Barbecue
[5] Joan
[6] Aftermath
[7] Guess Who's Back?
[8] Reset
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
*not an update*
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
a/n
AUTHOR'S NOTE

[1] All Over Again

3.7K 78 22
By marksboob

throwback

I was always known as Jackson's little sister. The sister who played sports and had her group of friends who were way prettier than her. I knew this from all the 'whispers' at the playground during break. The girls tried convincing me that this wasn't true. But of course, My brother had his share of friends who would tease me about this.

"Emily! Come on, walk faster!" "Emily! Share some with us!" "Don't eat everything!" "You play sports but they have no results to your body." "Emily, have you tried going on a diet?"

present time

I woke up screaming, my eyes widened as I felt sweat roll down the sides of my face. Emily. Stop overreacting.

Just yesterday, I was living peacefully in this house peacefully with my Mom, Dad and Jackson. Then Mom decides to give me the worst possible news. My brother's demonic friends were returning after 10 years. Apparently, all of them were a band now. They'd been training to the point where they dropped out of school and spent their days in the company. Lucky for me, I was left alone at school. However, the fact that I was known as 'Jackson Wang's younger sister' irritated me. I mean, I have a name too. It sucked having to live under your brother's shadow.

Over the years, my relationship with my brother slowly deteriorated. We usually had conversations here and there but nowadays, it's either he's at practice or he's asleep. No time whatsoever. Even my parents were upset about this. Not that I minded, the less free time he had meant that I wouldn't be bullied by the horrific people he called his best friends. Unfortunately, I did have a heart so I pitied him and made him breakfast which I doubt he even ate. He would just grab the paper bag and run off, without anything greeting or a word of thanks. So much for being an elder brother.

I rolled my eyes as I got out from my room and into the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Emily! Come eat your breakfast!" Mom calls from downstairs. "Coming!" I say as I folded the sleeves of my hoodie and sat down at the table next to my Dad. "Morning." I said, giving my both of my parents a hug. "Remember, your brother's friends are coming today. Try not to be rude, okay?" Mom says. "That is if I don't bash their skulls in before they step into the house." I say, earning a laugh that came to an abrupt stop as my Dad received a glare from my Mom. "That's my girl." My Dad silently says, lifting his hand for a high five. I laugh and slap my hand against his.

"After you eat, tidy up your room and change okay?" Mom says. I hum in response as I shove a cut out piece of my pancakes into my mouth. "It's a shame that Jackson couldn't join us for breakfast." My Mom says frowning. "It's okay Mom.. I'll enjoy your cooking on behalf of him." I say, slightly upset to see my Mom tear up. My Dad gives her a hug. "It's starting to piss me off how he's never here." I say, as I rolled my eyes. "Don't say things like that Emily. Mommy's fine." She says, giving me a smile.

Mom.. I can see you hurting on the inside. Stop pretending..

I sigh and quickly finish up my breakfast, hugging my Mom before going up to my room. I quickly do as she told me to. I made my bed and threw the clothes that were spread across the floor into the laundry basket. I grabbed my laptop, placing it on top of my study table where my books were stacked neatly. 4 guitars were hung up on my wall together with amplifying cords and an amplifier that was neatly kept below my study table.

I swept my room's floor and using a floor wipe, cleaned it. I didn't do this because my Mother told me to do so. I did it because I didn't want for my Mother to do it. She spends her time taking care of my brother's things while he's gone which is everyday. She cooks for him, in hopes that he'll eat at home but he never does.

I quickly took a shower, changing into a simple outfit. I wore three quarter sweatpants, a white tank top and a grey cardigan over it.

No, i wasn't dressing up. I normally dressed this comfortably at home anyway. I tied my hair into a messy bun. And no, I don't mean one of those buns that were perfectly messy. I mean an actual messy bun. Parts of my hair poked out. I didn't like the term 'messy bun' only because it was now made a thing to be perfected. Like an actual technique. I found it ridiculous actually.

I laid in bed, using my phone as I texted my friends.

Group Chat :
Jessica : Okay, tell me you aren't actually excited to see your brother's hot friends.

Me : Hot? As in Demonic? Satanic? Hot as in the place in the fiery pits of hell where they belong? Then yes. I'm not excited. They're terrible, remember?

Eun-chae : I'm sure they've matured... right? I mean it's been 10 years.

Yumi : You never know I guess.

Jina : Dibs on Yugyeom, i think his name was?,  though. He has the dancing skills of an angel.

Jang-mi : We are not taking dibs on the boys! Off limits guys! Remember what happened Jina.

Me : What?

Yumi : You had this huge crush on one of them. I think he was the eldest.

Me : Lol. That 'crush' probably disintegrated along with the image of me having an actual brother.

Jessica : Yah. She's cold-blooded.

Yumi : You can't blame her

Eun-chae : Very true.

Jina : Hwaiting Emily!

Yeo-jin : You can do this!

Me : Easy for you to say. Boys melt at your feet.

"Emily! Come down here! The boys are here!" Jackson shouts. As if the boyish banter wasn't a sign enough. I groan, lazily getting up from my bed as I straightened my top. I tied my hair into a regular ponytail, leaving my phone on my bed.

I went to the kitchen, where I inferred for them to be. I opened the door and their conversation grew silent. I crossed my arms, looking at my brother with an unamused expression . "Woah.. Emily. Puberty hit you." One of them says. I look all of them.

Well, they didn't look as demonic as they did 10 years ago. "Well, I don't think she remembers you guys. Introduce yourselves." Jackson says. I interrupt them with a scoff. "Oh. I remember all of you. I remember everything. So let's try not to bump into each other as much as possible. Okay?" I asked, turning around to see my Dad. "Emily." He scolds.

What? He was so proud of the thought of me bashing their skulls in like an hour ago.

"Sorry boys. She's always been one to hold a grudge." He says. I sigh, walking towards my room only to be pulled back. I whine, trying to escape from my Dad's grip. "What do you want me to do? Forgive these... people." I asked, raising an eyebrow. "A nice greeting." He says.

"Hi. You already know my name. I still hate all of you. I wish I never met any of you." I spat, as I looked at their shocked expressions. I finally wiggle out of my Dad's grip as I storm off to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
278 0 32
About four years ago when you were in collage you would study at the park almost all the time, you had a special bench you would sit on under a speci...
96.5K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...