Truck-San strikes again!

By SeptimusAJames

Ok, so everyone knows how people seem to get hit by trucks and get reincarnated in a fantasy world. Well truc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Christmas Special!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
NOTICE
Chapter 25
NOTICE #2
Ova-1
Ova-2
Volume 2 Chapter 1
Volume 2 Chapter 2
Volume 2 Chapter 3
Volume 2 Chapter 4
Volume 2 Chapter 5
Tags!!!!
Volume 2 Chapter 6
Volume 2 Chapter 7
Volume 2 Chapter 8

Chapter 5

5K 185 45
By SeptimusAJames

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 5: The Cliches are Killing me!

   As it turns out, the first city is a really, REALLY, far distance away. It's gonna take me at least 5 hours to reach the place. Well I guess I can try my skills along the way. The only one I could probably use in this situation is [Speed Enhancement] which takes up 50 mana per 20 seconds. I can only guess that the cost will get lower as I use it more. I thought strongly about using [Speed Enhancement] and

"Speed Enhancement!" A blue aura enveloped me and my vision tunneled slightly. I started running and found out that I defiantly felt faster than before, and I also seem to perceive things a little slower. I opened and my status and saw the my agility had a [+50 temporarily] next to it. This [Speed Enhancement] is really good. I decided to deactivate it and continue walking.

   After about an hour or so of walking, I found that there was something blocking my path. They were small green men that looked like...Goblins. How cliche, the first monster I face is a goblin. I'm gonna guess that these guess are normally weak alone but strong in numbers. Is that what you want me to think gods huh, HUH!? Well in any case, even though I could just probably walk past them, I decided to test my strength. I walked right up to them and took one of their swords, even then they didn't notice me. So I just swung the sword down on one of the little goblins head.

   My slash may seem normal to me but the them it was like a lightning struck that came out of no where. The sword went so fast the the goblins head split into two in a very gruesome way. The other goblins finally took noticed me as my passive skill [Hidden Presence] wore off. And even though I was disgusted with the way I killed the goblin, I immediately activated [Speed Enhancement]. The goblins, even without my enhancement, were incomparably slow to me, within 2 seconds, the other 4 goblins heads rolled to the floor. Within 4 seconds, the battle ended. Man I'm fast.

   I decided to rest a little since that was the first thing I killed with my own hands before but then again they where just goblins, a common mob in video games. As I was resting, I noticed the goblins bodies decaying at an amazing rate, leaving behind pinkish crystals. I wanted to know what these curious little crystals were and since [Status] is an active skill and technically a spell....

   "Status: Crystals!" It worked, a little screen popped up showing a description of the crystals,

----------------------------------------------
Monster crystal- Rank:E. Description- A light pink crystal that comes from a regular E-rank monster. Can be sold for copper on the market. Lowest possible profit price- 10 copper, highest possible profit price- 25 copper. Can be used to enhance weapons and armor, weak potions, and a very weak capture crystal(I).
----------------------------------------------
   Oh, so these are like monster drops in games, that's cool. But the capture crystal thing got me very curious. Mine as well read about it since there was a convenient (I) icon there. I focused on the (I) icon.

----------------------------------------------
Capture crystals- Description: Capture crystals can be made from 4 monster crystals of the same rank, 5 monster bones of the same rank, and a slime core. Can be used by people with [Summon] magic affinity to contract beasts and store them in the crystal. Probability of success depends on rank.
2 ranks bellow capture crystals rank- 75% chance of success. 1 rank bellow-50% chance of success. Same rank- 25% chance of success. 1 rank above- 10% chance of success. Any higher is 0%. Costs 100 mana to make. Costs 250 mana every try to contract a beast. Additional info- People with the [Summon] affinity are very very rare hence the way to make these crystals has been lost for decades.
----------------------------------------------
   Well since Mary made this game like for me, I guess I just need to collect all the materials, lay them out, and infuse the proper amount of mana into them. I wonder if I can contract a dragon in the future! To bad this isn't like 'Lo** l**e Su**ons' where they contract grimoires and get guardian beasts and shields for free. Well for now I collected some of the goblin bones that haven't decayed yet and continued on my way.

    About another 2 hours later, I was getting sick of killing goblins, and waiting for their bodies to decay took at least 3 minutes each. This took up too much time and I already have enough crystals so I just started ignoring the goblins. They ignored me and I ignored them. My passive skill is just too OP. I could probably steal from a dragon's nest without it noticing. Which I kinda want to do. I finally came upon something different something other than trees and goblins, a lake. I don't know who I look like so I looked into the water to see my self.

   I couldn't see anything but a blurry outline for second and then I realized that my passive skill works on me too! I waved at the water and tapped it, only then did my reflection appear. When it did, I didn't even recognized my self for a second.

   Black hair that was colored lightning blue at the roots, lightning blue eyes, a clear, pale-ish white face, skinny with the look of hidden muscles, and about 6 foot 1. I am impressed Mary, you even incorporated my favorite color into my appearance. Arthur like it, Arthur like it a lot. I was also wearing some very medieval like clothes with light leather armor covering it. Now the only thing I was missing is a weapon. I broke of a branch and made it into something similar to a quarter staff. Eh, good enough. Worst comes to worst, I'll buy my self some battle gauntlets and call my self Saitama. (Authors note- lol I have music playing when I wrote and as I wrote this, The opening from one punch man played by Nathan Sharp started playing. Not joking.)

   After about another hour of walking and more goblins, I heard a girly shout for help and the sound of a bunch of men laughing. I could guess what was going on. Man, these cliches are killing me!

----------------------------------------------
Authors note- so how did you guys like this chapter that was slightly longer than the others. 5 chapters within 16 hours must be a record for any Author. And I slept for 6 of these hours lol. Also, don't get mad at me if I spelled One Punch Man's name wrong. I usually don't keep track of Japanese names, don't call me racist either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 6.2K 123
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
258K 10.1K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
135K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
33.9K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares