Loving Clarissa Fairchild

By yassihoneybee

Clarissa Fairchild being the normal twenty-five years old mundane, struggling with her life for her mom, Whos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Clarissa Fairchild
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Malibu getaway
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6: Good Morning
Chapter 7: The kiss and the Offer
Chapter 8: Monday
Chapter 9: Jace
Chapter 10: Like the old times
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Mum meets Jace
Chapter 14: Imogen
Chapter 15: The older brother
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Moving in
Chapter 18: Completely forgotten
Chapter 19: Clary's Birthday
Chapter 20: Bet's over
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Evening went well
Chapter 24: Jacuzzi
Chapter 25: Agreement
Chapter 26: Back in LA
Chapter 27: The unexpected guest
Chapter 28: Sebastian Verlac
Chapter 29: Pandemonium
Chapter 30: Clary and Izzy drunken state
Chapter 31: Mom & Jonathan
Chapter 32: Mom's Wedding
Chapter 34: Monday Morning
Chapter 35: The house
Chapter 36: The wedding preparation
Chapter 37: Wedding
Chapter 38: Newly Wed
Chapter 39: Husband & Wife
Chapter 40: Making Love
Chapter 41: Scandalous
Chapter 42: 20 Hours Flight
Chapter 43: The Flight
Chapter 44: The Wildest Thing
Chapter 45: hours later
Chapter 46: Telling him
Chapter 47: December
Chapter 48: Magnus Bane's Birthday
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: CLARY!

Chapter 33:

434 22 1
By yassihoneybee

JACE

I admit I was a bit worried earlier when Clary isn't answering my calls and it took me a while to realize that I should call Izzy and when I called her my worries flew away. She just over slept and I don't blame her, Izzy told me that Clary was a bit worried last night. Well she told me she looks like it even though she didn't mention it.

"Hey, Jace... " Jon calls me. I look at him from where I stand.

"Yeah? "

"Nothing, just, you look nervous.. " He says. My eyebrows knotted.

Indeed I am nervous and I don't know why, it's not like it's my wedding. It's Jocelyn and Luke's wedding and I don't need to be nervous, but then again here I am getting nervous.

"Just.. don't mind me. " I say. He chuckles.

Jon snorted.

 "Luke!!!" Jon yells for Luke.

Luke comes in to the music room and look worried. "What is it?" He asks.

"Nothing Luke. Just that look at Jace, and tell me what you see? " Jon asks teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

Luke gave me a look and seconds later he is grinning like a mad man.

"Are you the one who is getting married here?" Luke asks me amusingly.

"No I'm not.... "

"Well why are you nervous?" Luke asks me.

"I don't really know.. " I say exasperatedly.

The both of them laughed.

"Jace. Jace..." I hear Imogen's soft voice, she's here, I thought to myself.

"Oh he's here, Gen. " Luke says with a grin..

Gen came to view together with Will. I give Gen a hug and a quick peck on her cheeks.

"You look good in that suit Jace.." she tells me with a soft smile.. I smiled back at her.

"Thank you..."

"Well I honestly can't wait for your wedding to come..." She says amusingly. I gulped and mentally slap myself.

"Oh yes, we can't either, given the fact that he's nervous right now. " Jon says with a smirk. Gen and Will looks at me with a wide smile.

"Seriously? The great Jace Herondale getting nervous..." Will teased.

"Oh shut it, Will..." I say annoyingly.

------------------------------------------------
It was already five when the girls arrived and that moment when Clary got out of the car, Jace started to get nervous more, his heart beats faster than usual. Her dress that he saw for the first time since Clary won't let him go to their fittings even her sketches, she won't let Jace get a glimpse of it..

"You see that? That's my sister and you are marrying her next month..." Jon nudge Jace to his side, slightly teasing him.. Jace scoffs, "seriously, you don't have to tease me.."

Clary smiles genuinely at Jace when their gaze both landed to each other. She felt really lovely, her mom's getting married and she couldn't ask for more.. 

"You know it's weird that you are staring like you are marrying me today..." Clary says as she stops right in front of Jace. Jon lets out a low chuckle, he was about to tease them some more but Jace beats him to it..

"To tell you the truth, I am nervous..." Jace says with a soft smile, caressing her right cheek.. Clary felt her blood reach her cheeks.. She was blushing.

"Good choice..." Jon says and excused himself telling the both of them that he's going to tell everyone to be ready.

"What does he mean?" Clary asks.

"It's nothing...." Jace says.  

The ceremony went well and after they began to eat and now it's time for Luke's surprise.. Jocelyn and Luke are sitting at the center and as Luke stands up, Jocey looks up to him curiously.

"Now, now, I would like to thank everyone for joining us.. But this time I would like to present a surprise gift to my wife..." He says with big smile.

Jocelyn looks up to him with a big smile.

Clary handed Luke a six inch long rectangular box that Jace know of. Luke handed it to Jocelyn and when Jocelyn opens it, her mouth hang open for a second, she covers it and look at Luke. She stood up and gave him a hug.

"I.. I thought we are only renting this place..." She says softly to his ear..

"I'm sorry, Jocey. But you know how I love you and Clary. And I know you want to be close to her, that's why I bought the house for you..." Luke says with a heartwarming smile.. "Well I didn't bought this myself, I'll explain it you later.." Luke says with a low tone that only the two of them can hear it.. 

Jocelyn nodded understanding his tone when he said that.. She gave him a quick kiss and everyone watched them in awe.

"Maybe I should buy a new house.. " Jace whisper to Clary as he puts an arm around her.

Her brows knotted and she slap me lightly on my chest.

"Seriously what's wrong with your house?" she asks Jace with an amusing smile.

"Well I bought it for myself. And now that we are getting married, maybe we should buy one that you like..." Jace stated, "we?" she says amusingly...

Jace was a bit taken a back when he hears Clary's comeback.. Their relationship is really a bit too complicated. It was indeed ambiguous.. 

He composed himself, and apologized, "I'm sorry.. Maybe it's too soon..." he says slightly feeling anxious.

"Oh it's fine... " she says and lean in giving him a soft kiss.

"You're so sweet and that's what I like about you..." she says, he pulls her again to for a deep kiss. Not bothering if the rest of them tease them for the public display of affection.. He can't just resist her no matter what.

"Oh you, guys!!! This is Luke and Mom's spotlight you know?" Jon teased, Luke and Jocelyn glance at Clary and Jace with love...

Hours later the guest left and there's only Jocelyn and Luke. Jocelyn can't take him enough for being patient with her. She knows that Luke's been meaning to ask her marry her, but under circumstances he was patient.. Their relationship started before just like Clary and Jace's, the difference was she already has her kids and the father of those kids is Luke's best friend. He knows their story.. 

Jocelyn stood there in front of the window, she already changed and Luke's still downstairs checking the place if they locked up properly. Minutes later Luke arrived with wine and 2 glasses in hand. Jocelyn smiles at him and took the glance..

"Tell me... Is it him?" Jocelyn asks him. Luke sighs and gave her that look.. 

Jocelyn closed her eyes for a bit sighing, she then sat on the couch.. "How was he?" she simply asks.. She knows that the both of them kept in touch and it never bother her, since it was clearly never his fault..

"He's great Jocey.. He gave us his blessings..." Luke simply says, looking at his wife. Valentine will always have a space in Jocey's heart he knows that.. They will always have that connection and it doesn't' bother him.

Jocey nodded and drank her wine, "does he still lingers around?" she asks, Luke blinks and stared at her in awe..

"You think I don't know? he was the one who saved Clary that year... If it wasn't for that bodyguard, Clary would be completely ruined..." Luke sighs..

"Clary might not remember how she was saved, but when I asked the nurse that day, she told me that a man with a suit brought her there.. And the next day, the Verlac's went bankrupt, then Sebastian was nowhere..." 

"Jocey, do you wanna see him? Or at least tell the kids about him?" Luke asks with an soft smile. He knows how Valentine felt all these years.. 

"I'll think about it... Just tell him thank you..." Jocey simply stated. Luke nodded, engulfing her in his arms.. 

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.5K 40
Clary has always been silent. After witnessing the brutal murder of her family at age ten, Clary became mute by choice. She hasn't spoken a word sinc...
1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
12.8K 556 14
You don't have to know the book, movie, or TV show to read this. Jace (17) is what people call a problematic teenager. So his parents put him in a m...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...