Chapter 43: The Flight

Okay, so the Honeymoon Arc starts. Tell me if you want more detailed fillers or shortened. Because I'll tell you right now, this arc will be full of adult unnecessary stuff. To brighten up your moods. Before the real drama starts.

💕

CLARY

I was quite surprised when Jace told me that we are going to Maldives for our honeymoon not that I mind. Believe me I don't mind at all, being with Jace made me feel secure. Even though this past few weeks was hectic because of work and the wedding preparation and not to mention being cautious at the same time because of Sebastian is really exhausting. I really can't read that man anymore, he is somehow a change man, and Jace told me Seb never asks for him to have that talk again. He looks grateful somehow, content whenever he's around, but my mom still worries and she's quite thankful that we are going to have our honeymoon far from them.

I'm not gonna lie, I feel ecstatic when I found out. I mean, Maldives is ever woman's dream. Well it was mine. I've been plotting a lot of schemes for me to do with Jace actually, you know the naughty stuff, I mean we will be married for the rest of our lives, I need him to enjoy and I want him to enjoy at least with me. Because we really never started as friends, even though I practically know him already because he is a person that is easy to read, I still want to give him the happy thing that a man could have fantasized for.

When I found out that our steward is this hot, my mind was gleaming. She's like Megan Fox in real life, and her name is Kelly. And I really like her, you know me, I can't help it sometimes. Call me naughty or anything, but when it comes to women I know how to look for beauty.

The plane took off already and we are steady flying up in the sky, Jace took his seat belts off and told me that he actually need to take care of some papers and he'll do it in the bedroom. I nodded and he gave me a quick peck on my chin.

It was five in the afternoon when Kelly and I decided to stop playing cards, and since we are actually drinking a few glasses of champagne, I feel lightheaded already. I got to know Kelly well, we flirted. I realize that she's a funny girl and an easy girl, she's like me in a shy level. But I don't mind after all it's our honeymoon, whatever happens in this private jet, will never come out, unless Jace can't keep his mouth shut.. I don't mind though.

"Are you going to be fine, Kelly?" I ask out of concern, because I know she's a steward and she has a job to do.

"I'll be fine, Mrs. Herondale...." She says with a sweet smile plastered on her face, I put my hands on her lap, nodding to her response with a sweet smile.

"Please, call me Clary..." I say as I stood up and told her that I'm going to check on Jace, since he's been busy too much.

She nodded in response and stood up right after, leading me towards the bedroom is, being a good steward.

"Seriously, I don't think I will be able to eat for tonight, because of that champagne." I say with a giggle. She giggles in response, stopping on the front of the door. Leaning on the wall, looking at me.

"I know, what can make you eat..." she says very flirty. I looked at her amusingly, is this girl want, what I think it is, or she just wants to get it with Jace through me? I thought to myself. But either way, I don't care. She's smoking hot and it's not like she can rob Jace off of me.

"Really? Tell me?" I responded. She giggles and grab a strand of my hair, twirling it with her finger, I bite my lip as I feel hot.. Oh she's into me, I thought to myself.

Seconds later, her lips is onto mine, and I respond to her accordingly. She's good and I can't help but to let out a low moan with a light giggle. You can probably hear the sound that our lips making.

"What the?" We heard a man's voice and we broke apart. I blink a few times before turning around to a baffled Jace. His mouth felt dry and I can't help but to lick my lips.

"Jace, we've been drinking champagne, care to help us?" I ask with my sweet voice looking at him sweetly then turning to look at Kelly who is trying to fix her hair and trying to look pleasant.

"Uh.. Mr. Herondale...." She greeted with a guilty smile.

I on the other hand, push Kelly inside of the bedroom leaving Jace to catch her body as I went inside and grab Jace's head to kiss him. He was stupefied, and I stopped and grin at him. Seriously, is he not getting it? I ask myself.

"Jace, we all know you have fantasies..." I say with a devilish smile. He blinks and steps back a little.

"Seriously? I just caught you behind my back, you can't use this as an apology..." he says with an anxious tone, brushing his hair up. As he both give us the look, biting his lip.

X
X