Chapter 48: Magnus Bane's Birthday

Saturday, December

CLARY

It still bothers me about what mom says last week during family dinner.. It peaked my interest and I can't wait for the answers. She's been avoiding me for a week now, she seems nervous and anxious every time I come around to ask her.. She told me to give her sometime and she'll tell me soon..

Thank goodness today is Magnus' birthday, my mind won't stop overthink about things and now is a good time to take my mind off of something.. Magnus decided that this year his birthday will be extravagant and he decided to do it in Pandemonium. It was fine at first but when he told us that he wants to do it there I was quite annoyed. I mean yes it's a great place but Sebastian will be there no matter what, after all it's his club.

The house hasn't sold yet, Seb's still staying in Jace's old house.. Maia actually told me that someone actually approach her, a possible buyer.. But hasn't called her back to finalize the deal. I can't wait to sell that house like really, I want him out there. Even though he's like a change man, can't he see nor feel that things won't go back to where it was before? I mean yes he's trying but, he still making those awkward gestures from time to time.. It didn't occur to me that he will be this blind to not see that what Jace and I have is real. It really gives me the creeps whenever he comes around unannounced.

"Hey...." I hear Jace's hoarse but beautiful voice..

It was already 7 in the evening and we're about to leave in an hour or so.. Unless this mad beast will do it again..

I turned and look at him, he was standing at the bathroom doorway.. Half naked, he just finished taking a shower. he had a towel hang loose on his hip and boy I can't help but drool..

"Let me dry your hair...." I tell him, standing up from my vanity chair and gesture for him to sit down. He chuckles and nodded..

I turned the blower on and feel the temperature with my hands. 

"Is it warm enough?" I ask him as I turn the blower to his blond hair..

"Yeah.. It feels nice.." he simply says staring at me on the mirror. I mentally gulp nodding at him, why do I feel nervous at times like this. Seriously, we've been together for months now..

"Clary-- Love.." I hear him called for me.. I blink and stare at him, he chuckles "you're zoning out.." he tells me grabbing my hand gently, he grabs the blower and puts it down on the table.. He pulls me gently and I gently landed on his lap sitting sideward.

"What are you thinking?" he murmurs.. His head snuggling on my neck, his hot breath pricking my skin..

"It's nothing..." I say softly more like a moan, because he started nibbling my skin on that spot. That I'm sure as hell will leave a mark..

He groans and started to pepper me with kisses and I can't help but to feel horny. He is too, he is getting hard that it pokes me down there.

"Jace..." I murmur...

He grips my waist and made me pull up making me sit on him properly.. More like straddling him. I bite my lip feeling his hardness on the right spot..

He pulls away and lean upwards to my lips, wanting a kiss. I look down on him playfully and kissed him.. My hair falls down like a curtain, as his hands on my legs caressing it softly.. 

I felt him pull the tie of my robe and I can feel I'm pretty much more expose down there.. I just finished taking a shower and I haven't worn anything at all..

I stopped the kiss and pulled away from him, "you really know when to start..." I tell him amusingly.. He smirks and pushed the hair out of my face.. 

"We both know you love it..." he says, and by that he pulled me again for a more passionate and hungry kiss..

He gently pushed my robe away from my shoulders and lift my lower body and push it down gently.. I moan when I feel him enter me.. 

He swiftly helps me grind on him, I pulled away from the kiss as I catch my breath, moaning with pleasure, my hands on his hair.. His lips leaving light kisses on my skin..

30 minutes later we're both panting, "are you safe today? I didn't manage to pull out on time.." he murmurs looking at me, cupping my face.. I smile and nodded, "yeah, it's fine..." I tell him softly, I leaned down for another kiss that he gladly gave it.. I kissed him again to his cheek down to his neck to his collarbone and biting it softly and nibbling it. 

I hear him groaned in pleasure, I chuckle and stare at him, he smiles back at me and carried me swiftly going in to the shower.

It was considerate of him to ask me that question, even though I wasn't expecting him to ask that. I know I told him that I still don't want to have kids yet, but still.. If it happens so let it be. It's a blessing after all. 

------------------------------------------------

We arrived almost midnight in Pandemonium with a fuming Izzy and Magnus greeting us. We are indeed fashionably late, Magnus' friends are completely having fun already, drinks and foods everywhere and I'm surprised that Seb isn't around.. 

"Happy Birthday, Magnus..." I greeted him with a grin.. He rolled his eyes eyeing me from head to toe, "You only wearing this yet, you arrived late.." he tells me.

"What's wrong with I'm wearing?" I tell him.. I decided to wear a simple tight black mini dress with sneakers, since I'm too tired to wear heels for the night.. My hair is slightly pushed back, it's cold I don't think I can handle the cold if I tie it into a bun..

"I bet you two had a steamy session before leaving.. That's why you were so late.." Izzy sassed back, glaring at Jace..

Jace smirked, "hey, it's not my fault this little lady has a good body.." he joked.. I scoffed, "really?" I asked him nonchalantly. 

We hear a cough that it doesn't really makes sense since the music is loud, we turned around and we saw Seb, "see.. I completely don't understand why you married Jace..." he butted in like he's a close friends of ours.. 

"What? Jealous much? I really love Jace warming my bed you know.." I tell him, Jace chuckled leaning down for a kiss.

"You really enjoy it that much?" he murmurs.. I playfully smack his shoulder and took a seat on the couch..

"Of course.. Who doesn't want a hot like you warming their bed?" I replied humorously. 

I greeted the rest of our friends and I literally can feel how Sebastian looks at me.. Jealousy is indeed make someone crazy I just hope he won't do the same mistakes again..

Jace sat down right beside me, his arm drape over my shoulder lazily but sweetly.. It's like his focus is only on me, while I enjoy drinking with the rest of them..

"Are you sure, you're not gonna drink?" I asked him..

"Just a little.." he tells me.. I nodded and gave him a quick peck..

"Seriously.. When did you get so sweet to each other?" Will ask all of a sudden..

I chuckle and looks at him, "what? jealous?" I ask him playfully..

"Ohh please... Both of us know how we do things back in the day.." He tells us, Jace grips me tightly.. 

"Someone's jealous..." I murmured looking back at him.. 

"You're already married.. You really don't have to worry about me you know.." Will says raising his arms up surrendering.. 

X