Chapter 4:

CLARY

I feel embarrassed and shocked at the same time when he told me to pack my bags and move in with him. I don't really know why. I know it was a joke but it felt weird.

"Maybe I will..." I mocked him after saying how shameless he is.. His eyes widens in my remark. I huffed and walked past him. Two can play the game I told to myself. I shrugged my feelings off.

I hear him chuckle afterwards, "I'll show you guys your room..." Jace says from behind leading us the way.

"So who wants to share a room? I only have five bedrooms you know. I only have two guest rooms that has a queen bed..." he explained.

"Well I don't want to share beds with this rabbits. I'll take the bedroom alone..." I say pointing at Izzy & Simon.

"The four of us can share. Let Izzy and Simon have their own room..." Alec told Jace. Jace nodded and we went to our designated rooms.

Soon we're all out on the veranda eating pizza. Making small talks about everything I missed.

"Didn't know you're a fun of tattoos?" Jace said out of nowhere. He must've seen my tatt. I smirked, "yeah well..." I shrugged.

"How many do you have?"

"I only have two..." I told him, Izzy chuckled.

It's nice being here with my friends, it's been a while since I really get to hang with them. I know Will talked to them and they already knew, even though they still asked me about everything. Will and I are done, but we're still friends. He told me that it was Tessa that he kissed, he told me why and how did it happened. I wasn't mad, I'm just disappointed but felt relief at the same time. I know about these Herondales loving for the first time, I know Will loved me, but I know he loved Tessa differently. Indeed it was hurtful, but Will and I are still good friends, we talked from time to time after we broke up. But we just talked on the phone nothing else. He's still single though, making himself busy just like I did. But dating Will was the best thing happened to me, I've only been in three relationship if counting Simon in, this past years. After Simon I've dated this guy Sebastian, whose cocky as Will and Jace, but way much worse, I don't really know why I liked the guy, but one day I just woke up that I realized that I don't really loved him. That I just love the idea of him obsessing with me, but I got tired and creeped out. So we broke up and he's still hang up on me. Thankfully he left but leaving me a promise that he'll definitely will come back for me.

"Earth to Clary....." Izzy shook me. I blinked and composed myself. "You zoned out again," Simon told me, I shook my head and smiled.

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare, just like old times..." Izzy squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"Izzy we're not teenagers anymore, I think it's inappropriate..." I told her, she grins at me... I rolled my eyes at her, "Oh come on. It would be fun.. " I sighed and we all ended up agreeing with her. Izzy can be manipulative.

"Wait, let me go grab some beers...." Izzy says with such excitement and asks Simon to help her. They're back seconds after with beers.

Just what I need, I thought to myself.

"I'll go first. Maia, T or D" Izzy asked away.

"Truth.,,"

"Did Jordan and you tried the back door?" Izzy smirked. Jordan snorted as Maia almost spit out her beer. She gulped.

"Yes..." She just simply said. My jaw dropped. That's just..... I don't know what to think really.

"Simon, T or D" Maia asked Simon.