Chapter 24: Jacuzzi

JACE

After that slap Clary gave me, it made my insides burn. I decided that I will act like it's nothing, since she doesn't really like me that much. I'm just going to enjoy my vacation.

Dinner went well and here I am with Aline, drinking again. We're now sitting by the pool, Magnus and Alec enjoying each others company at the other side. Izzy and Simon are enjoying the water. Clary on the other hand is just sitting, smiling at Izzy and Simon.

They're enjoying and it's good that they're.

Ever since that Clary asked me about Gen, I can't helped but to think of it. Maybe that's the reason why Gen didn't come by at the house after that stunt Clary pulled. Maybe I should call her? I ask myself.

"Hey, I'm getting a little tipsy..." my thoughts were interrupted by Aline's husky voice. I can feel her breathe against to my skin. I turned my head a little looking down at her.

"Uh. Yeah, we should go inside..." I tell her with a smirk. She giggled but I can't helped but to feel annoy deep inside. But I kept my cool face and decided just to enjoy it.

"Uhh. We're going inside..." I say. They looked at us, as Clary gave me that look, that look that says 'seriously?' or 'I don't care' .

Aline and I stood up as they gave us a curt nods. Teasing us about getting it on tonight.

Aline and I entered my bedroom, she jumped on the bed sighing.

"Now I know, why you like that girl..." Aline says pushing herself up to bed staring at me playfully. I smirked.

Aline and I are really close, in fact she's psychiatrist and she knows me too well. Even though there's no strings attached between us, Aline knows where she stands.

"That girl is Clary..." I reminded her.

"Right. Anyways, let's not talk about that.. How's Gen? " Aline asks me.

I began telling her about Gen wanting me to get married. She just laughed but listened to me anyway. How I love Aline when she listens to me. I think we've been talking for an hour now and I realized that it's quiet already outside.

"Anyways, I'm actually tired. So can I sleep here?" Aline says. I chuckled.

"Of course, it's not like we haven't slept together..." I joked. Aline grinned and pulled me closely to her. Rolling us over so that she can sit right on top of me.

"Oh so, do you want to sleep together?" She teased.

"Oh no..." I say pushing myself from the bed, lying her down.

"I can't. "

"Right, you better keep that up. You see that Clary, is actually still broken. But she's already on the process of healing...It's either you wait patiently or you do it aggressively but that result to that is 50/50.." Aline tells me... I gave her that look, she smiled "it means if you do it aggressively, she either get jealous and will tell you her honest feelings or she's going to leave you after telling you her feelings.. because she got hurt again." 

"Here.. " I threw her a shirt she gladly took it, "Do you think she likes me back really?" I ask her.

"Thanks... and yeah Jace do you think a woman will just sleep with someone just because they look good..." she stated, I shook my head.. "I really don't know what to do..." I say and left.

I went downstairs and decided that I actually need some space to think. Clary didn't get to tell me what happened earlier since my feelings took over. Maybe I should knock and talk to her. I thought to myself. After finishing my bottle of beer I decided to go to Clary.

I knocked but no one answered. I grabbed the door knob and found out that it was unlock. I entered and looked for Clary.

"Clary??" I hollered.

"Uh.. Jace?" I hear her voice coming from the balcony where the Jacuzzi is. I bite my lip and went there.

"Hey.. " I greeted her with a soft smile. She greeted me back.

"Done already?" She asks me in a joking way. I was confused at first but then I realized what she meant.

"Oh, no. We didn't..." I say. She smirked.

"Oh. Good..." She says.

"What's good?" I ask confusingly. She bites her lip and stood up from the Jacuzzi, wearing a nude bikini that really fits her.

"Nothing. " She says and pulled me.

"Seriously... " I say since I'm soaking wet already. She chuckled and I composed myself, removing my shirt and took a seat on the Jacuzzi. It's quite relaxing actually.

"So, when do you plan on proposing to me?" She asked. That made me choked on my own saliva.

"We don't have to..." I tell her. She shifted and moved right beside me, close enough that our feet touched each other.

"Gen's sick. Jace, I want to help..." She tells me looking at me with those deep green eyes. I gulped.

"What did William told you?" I ask.

"Gen's in the hospital... " She says softly.

"WHAT? " I ask loud enough.

"Everything is fine now. William told me, Gen doesn't want to ruin our vacation that's why she didn't tell us..." She explained, I sighed throwing my head back looking at the sky.

Clary grabbed my hand, gripping it so that I felt assured. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and leaned on my shoulder.

"Everything's going to be fine. " She says softly.

"Are you drunk?" I asked all of the sudden.

"It doesn't matter. No matter what you do or I do, I'll always  remember..." She says. I sighed. Now, I think I'm burning up again.

"Hey, Clary... " I say.

"Hmmmm. "

"Are you sure you don't want to be with me?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why are you doing this? Do you think this doesn't count as kind of relationship?" I ask. I felt her body stiffened a little.

"I don't know..." She answered lifting her head from my shoulder and stared at me. I blink, my eyes can't stop staring at her eyes and her lips.

As she bites her lip, I swiftly cupped her cheeks and pulled her face to me so that I can kiss her. She moans a little that made my inside churned and longed for more.

I kiss her more passionately and hungrily this time. She lift herself up and sat on top of me, tugging on my curls every kiss we make.

"Clary... " I say.

"Yes..." She responded between our kisses. My hands falls down to her back, rubbing circles at it. Pulling the strings of her swimsuit that made her breathing hitch a little as her top suddenly came to view. She bites my lip so hard that made me gripped her thighs so hard.

"Damn it. Clary.. " I pulled away looking at her. But it didn't last long since she kissed me again like an hungry animal.

X