Chapter 20: Bet's over

August, Wednesday
JACE

"Love, you're sloshed. Would you like to go home now? " I asked Clary. The event was about to end and we all planned to sleep in tonight since Izzy made new plans to have the surprise to be held tomorrow. Not that we're going to have a big surprise, we just planned to give Clary her gifts when we're at the house.

She let out a sweet yet seductive giggle. Izzy just nodded to me telling me that we can go first, while they finish the rest up. Clary giggled again as she wraps herself around me like a pole for her to hold herself up.

I opened my eyes abruptly. What happened? I asks myself, why am I dreaming about Clary? I groaned and shifted. That's when I realized that I have someone on bed, sleeping with me.

It was Clary.

"Love, you have to stop the giggling.." I teased when we are in the car.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it... " She says.

We arrived soon at the house, Clary on my side her arms hooked with mine. Boy she is so sloshed that she'll murder me tomorrow having a hang over.

"Hey, Jace, since you didn't have a girl to get it on tonight, would you do me a favor?" She asks as soon as I opened her bedroom door. She pulled away from me, strutting inside of the room with grace even though she's sloshed.

"What favor?"  I ask following her behind. She then looks at me with that look. A seductive one, biting her lip, her cheeks are red.

"Would you get it on with me?"  She asks closing the gap between us, slowly unbuttoning my dress shirt. She then perk up a little looking at me with those emerald eyes. Those huge emerald eyes, with craving.

"Clary, love, you're sloshed. I don't want to..... " But she cut me off with a kiss. A soft kiss that grew passionate. I groaned as her hands pulled me closer by grabbing my collar. We end up falling to her bed. I heaved as I pulled away.

"Don't worry you won't be able to resist me anyway..." She says with a grin and turned us over so that she's on top of me.

My eyes widens, realizing what just happened. Pulling myself up from the bed.

I pulled the covers off of me carefully seeing that I'm naked. Our clothes scattered on the floor, Clary shifted making me look at her, the covers were pulled because of me. She shifted again and maybe she realized that she's with me. I don't want to upset her, but I don't know what to do. We slept together.

She smiled with her eyes are still closed I know that maybe she was just dreaming. But I was wrong.

"Jace, get back to bed..." she murmured her hands lingered to my side, as soon as she finds it she snuggled closer pulling me back down to bed. I let out a low sigh.

"Clary... "

"I know what you're thinking. But I'm not that kind of girl who gets drunk and sleeps with someone without remembering it. I know what happened..." She tells me, as she trace some patterns on my chest. I bite my lip, she shifted and perked up to me, her eyes are open now and her emerald eyes are shining.

"I.. I'm sorry... " I tell her. She just smiled there for a good five seconds and the next thing she did was priceless.

She pulled herself up leaning in. She kissed me passionately with hunger. But she stopped right away before it get out of hands.

"I'm sorry too..." She says and then went back snuggling to me.

"But to tell you the truth, I'm not that sorry. Because I think it's going to be disturbing if you went home with another woman, with me living in this house..." She tells me.