Chapter 44: The Wildest Thing

JACE

I was confused and shock at first. I mean who wouldn't I practically heard the noises that they were doing outside of the door. And when I saw them, my mind went blank for a little.. Here I am seeing my wife cheating, well it's not cheating. Well if you count kissing someone of the same gender cheating, but still. It's like my soul left my body, I didn't really realized that Clary is this kind of person, I mean yes I hear stories. But to see it in actual, damn, it was shocking and actually quite arousing.. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna?" Clary says with her sweet flirty voice. I gulped taking a few steps away from Kelly. I mean she literally pushed her to me and I can't help but to feel nervous since this might be a test if I will take the bait. I don't want anything go wrong.. 

And this steward really why is she doing this.. She seems professional but how come, why is she even hired. I thought to myself. 

Clary lets out a chuckle, "Jace... you disappoint me.." she says with a pointed look.

"You're drunk, Clary..." 

"Well I'm quite drunk.. But that's where the fun begins you know.." she says playfully strutting towards me, I stiffened.. She pulls me and pushed me on the bed..

"Wait...." But before I could say some more, Clary sat on top of me, kissing me hungrily.. 

"Here.. let me put this on you.. Unless you wanna watch.." she says after with a grin handing me an eye mask.. 

"Clary.. I don't think...."

"Blindfold it is then.."

"No..."

"If you move a muscle I will leave you.." 

That shut my mouth. I sighed and just go with it.. She puts the blind fold and this time it made me more anxious and quite excited at the same time, and because I can't see anything my heart beats faster than normal..

Minutes later I felt a hand stroking my arm and I'm sure as hell it was not Clary..

"Wait... I don't think... Clary... Please..." I pleaded anxiously..

"Oh Jace, we're just getting started.." 

This time I felt Clary's cold soft hands under my shirt. She takes it off in one swift movement making me more nervous..

"Clary..." I hear Kelly's voice, "what is it?" Clary asks softly as he pulls me up making me stand.. 

But I didn't hear anything afterwards, I frowned.. But there I hear the sound of locking lips.. Damn this girl, she's into Clary but not me.. Should I worry about this? I ask myself. 

"Kelly.. I think my husband needs us now.." I hear Clary's voice. I gulp. 

"Fine...." I hear Kelly's voice, soon I felt her hands down there and I stiffened. 

"Did you get hard hearing your wife's moan Mr. Herondale..." I hear her flirty voice..

"Don't, don't touch me..." 

I hear Clary's giggle, in a swift motion my pants is off and Kelly pushed me down on the bed.. I sat back up feeling alert..

"Jace... Relax... Don't tell me you never fantasized sleeping with two girls.." I hear Clary's voice from the back, she was leaning on me.. Biting my ears and kissing my neck. 

"You can do whatever you want Kelly..." I hear her... 

"Wait..." she pulled my boxers and there I felt my dick out in the open.. Before I can push her off of me, I felt her mouth on it and Clary grabs chin making me perk up a little.. She kissed me hungrily making me moan.. 

She gently bit my lip while Kelly is sucking me without hesitation.. I let out a low groan..

"Clary..." I called her name softly, more like moaning her name. I feel tired and groggy.. 

Kelly stopped and Clary gently pushed me down on the bed. I sighed, but before I can catch a breathe.. I felt someone slid onto me, I groaned, this wasn't Clary...

"Here let me take that off from you... so you can see.." Clary says taking the blindfold off.. I blink and stare at her, there she is, staring down at me with an amusing smile. She leans in with a kiss..

"Look at Kelly..." she simply says in between our kisses, I stiffened for a bit and stare at her. There she is, moving up and down enjoying herself.. Clary positioned herself right beside her and grabs her chin making her look at her.. She kissed her and gently caressed her breast. 

I gulp.. I'm pretty sure, my dick twitched.. 

"hmmmmm..." Kelly reacted.. Clary stopped kissing her and glance at me.. That look made me snap, I saw her touching herself while she was kissing her..

I grab her roughly, making her lie down on the bed.. Her core right next to my face.. I eat her up for a good thirty minutes. And I'm pretty sure I already cum..

I let out a groan, grabbing Kelly off of me, making her lie down next to Clary.. 

"Jace...." Clary says with her flushed face..

"You really did it this time love...I really can't take it anymore.." I say making her turn and hover at Kelly.. I entered Clary roughly making her moan loudly..

"Miss Clary.. You look beautiful.." I hear Kelly muttered.. I look down at them, as I hold Clary's hips, Kelly's right arm around her neck, as her left hand inside her mouth feeling the rubbing sensation.. 

"Jace..." Clary hissed, I grabbed her hair making her arched a little bit.. I thrusted back and forth hearing their moans made me delirious..

I leaned down and bit Clary to her shoulders.. Thrusting harder and faster because I'm about to reach climax..

Minutes later I'm breathing heavily lying on the bed, Clary's on my right while Kelly's on my left.. The both of them fall asleep seconds later not bothering to get dress..

Damn I can't believe I had sex with another girl with Clary..